Emma Watson Or Kristen Stewart?

Guest remhsak02

Guest nightmare.

Emma Watson.

Because I'm more a Harry Potter fan & she did super well in every Harry Potter movie.

I like K.Stew but not as much as I like Emma.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Krunchii

Emma's prettier and a better role model, but Kristen Stewart is a much better actor. Seems like some of you are judging Kristen's acting based on Twilight, which suffers from a poorly written script and plot anyway :/

Guest W0nderB0yUlzzang:-

I can't really judge the better actress since I've only watched the 1st Harry Potter, but appearance-wise & how she presents herself, Emma Watson. OH BBY.

Kristen Stewart... her acting makes me cringe. Stop with the twitching/stuttering/monotone voice!

I heard Emma is a real richard simmons though. I read some stories over the internet about her being snobby when a fan came to her for autographs, dunno if it's real or no but there have been a lot of those stories so it's not hard to believe it~ :ph34r:

I've got nothing against Emma but she annoys me with her eyebrow acting in the HP films :crazy: The girl has a lot of cash, why can't she hire an acting coach?

BTW, Team Kirsten because i love her looks~ :phew:

Archived