Emma Watson Or Kristen Stewart?

Guest remhsak02

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Atmosphere.

seriously you should never compare emma watson with kirsten stewart. emma came from a magical movie and her personality is way different than kirsten stewart. or you shouldn't even ask this question, about which do you prefer. you should ask that when someone look alike or how they act like people. for instant zooey deschanel or katy perry. they look like sometimes.

but i would say kirsten stewart, i love her laid-back personality. i wouldn't be too surprised if she was bisexual.

it's only because kirstin stewart plays herself in every role she has ever had. thats why she's "natural". she's a one role kinda girl. i think emma on the other hand could play more roles once she's done with HP.

.... Kristen Stewart has played many different roles... literally... all types. Emma Watson only has HP on her resume with a voice job, one other role, and one in the works.

I've seen Kristen in Speak, Panic Room, Into The Wild, Adventureland, In The Land of Women and Twilight. She is NOT a one note actress. Emma on the other hand is so far. I find Emma's acting in HP REALLY over doing it at times and that is ALL she has been in other than one other movie. We can't even call Emma a versatile actress yet. At least K Stew has several different projects and has won recognition for her acting.

theres absolutely no competition.

kristen stewart has yet to prove herself

????? I think it's the other way around. Please read my last post regarding Kristen's resume.

I have to say, I'm very proud to be the minority.

Guest loveprint

but i would say kirsten stewart, i love her laid-back personality. i wouldn't be too surprised if she was bisexual.
I-I'm sorry?

I've seen Kristen in Speak, Panic Room, Into The Wild, Adventureland, In The Land of Women and Twilight. She is NOT a one note actress. Emma on the other hand is so far. I find Emma's acting in HP REALLY over doing it at times and that is ALL she has been in other than one other movie. We can't even call Emma a versatile actress yet. At least K Stew has several different projects and has won recognition for her acting.
Although I won't say Stewart's acting is good, she's far more superior than Emma in that field.

Guest ovaltinejenkins

emma FTW

kristen stewart sucks.

"ow... paper cut..." - new moon trailer. what the deuce was that?!

and i have seen other kristen stewart movies. and she was still terrible in all of them.

id rather be a good actress in one role than a bad one in multiple roles... if that makes sense.

Guest chungmah.

I don't think there's a need to compare these two.

They're completely different.

Kristin's acting is kind of dull and Emma seems completely into her work.

Guest funkypicklez

emma watson

i love her

she can pull off anything she wears

that girl is gorgeous

and she can act

:D

kirsten

the only role ive seen of her was twilight/bella

and i dont think she was that good of an actress

Guest Mirae-chan

I don't really like either IRL but acting-wise definately Emma.

Also at least Emma's not always high. -____-

Archived