Emma Watson Or Kristen Stewart?

Guest remhsak02

Guest Sakura_Chan

I've seen Kristen in Speak, Panic Room, Into The Wild, Adventureland, In The Land of Women and Twilight. She is NOT a one note actress. Emma on the other hand is so far. I find Emma's acting in HP REALLY over doing it at times and that is ALL she has been in other than one other movie. We can't even call Emma a versatile actress yet. At least K Stew has several different projects and has won recognition for her acting.

Kristin stewart is still playing the same exact role though. The akward girl next door kinda of a girl. She's had a chance to prove she can be a different character but I'm always seeing the same character. Emma watson hasn't had the chance to branch out yet cause potter takes so much time, but im sure once she gets the chance she won't be playing the same character. I've seen panic room, adventureland, in teh land of women and twilight and theyre all teh same character (except for panic room cause she was really young). she's had the chance to pick and choose her roles, but emma hasn't yet.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Untouchable_M

Emma Watson and I dont even like Harry Potter.

KS is always so awkard and like her monotone voice. And her acting in Twilight is just blehh. which killed the movie for me

Guest Dreamss

when i saw a title i thought it was a harry potter vs. twilight kinda thing.

i was like 'omg........'.

but i guess its about resemblencE? and i DO kind of see it.

but definately............EMMA

Guest sheart

Emma Watson for sure.

She acts well, but shes going to college. She said she didn't even know if she wanted to BE an actress (lol). Smart girl. And rumor is she's going to make a clothing line. With Karl Lagerfeld as her mentor. And the profits will go to UNICEF.

<2

Guest babiikaiiz

Kristen Stewart doesn't get enough credit. I feel like you can tell that Emma is acting while I feel that Kristen Stewart is more natural.

SO.... K STEW.

i agree 100% with you. i think kristen stewart is a more natural actor than emma. BUT emma is incredibly charismatic onscreen. for looks i'd also have to say emma but only cause she has such a great sense of style.

Guest tea-light

Emma Watson. She's intelligent, sophisticated and she can act very well. Not to mention she's cute and pretty and has great fashion sense.

I think Kristen Stewart doesn't take her appearance that seriously. I always see her in jeans and weird outfits on the runway. Not to mention her acting in Twilight sucked. Her acting was painful to watch, in my opinion.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

emma watson for sure. kirsten is gorgeous but doesn't come close to beating emma. i've only seen twilight but kirsten's acting was painful to sit through. emma's a much better actress

Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

uhhh. what kinda stupid question is that??? hello. of course it would be

emma watson..

*rolls eyes*

Archived