• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last sunday i bought Heading to the Ground DVD

anyone from Malaysia, if you're looking for this too

you can get it from Sungei Wang's Hong Kong Video Centre (HKV) at RM 75

but if you're buying it from Speedy, it will be RM 99.90

at HKV, you can get the china edition "The Secret Code Tokyo Dome concert DVD" at RM 29.90

while Mirotic Tour DVD at RM 39.90...they r selling AADBSK3 as well but not much left

Guest thasaranaki

Yunho and Go Ara are nominated for The 46th Annual PaeSang Arts Award

77350134.jpg

‘Heading to the ground‘definitely helped Yunho to reveal his acting talents to the korean viewers. Indeed, DBSK leader is nominated for popularity award at the 46th Paeksang Arts Awards. His partner on screen, Ara, is also nominated. The ceremony will to be aired on KBS 2TV the 26th of March. Because of his busy schedule (“This Is It” concerts), there is no confirmation that Yunho will be attending. However, fans would love to see him in a tux on the red carpet and in company of famous Korean actors.

81239307.jpg

Click to view list of the nominees:

http://isplus.joins.com/100sang/nominees/n...es_2010_tv.html

source: isplus.joins.com

written by: sharingyoochun.net

Guest thasaranaki

Hmm, I am wondering how HTTG is doing in Japan right now???

BTS's Caps From No Limit!

e114d317d110df3dc93d6d91.jpg

a34ffd11ecc1cef2a7ef3f91.jpg

92b8323472b5bb0f5bb5f591.jpg

76dc3f1f3fe769fca7866990.jpg

61ed842f0d26900c1f308991.jpg

7f49acfd9c4b682209244d90.jpg

credits as tagged+uknowbar!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thasaranaki

[TRANS] 100312 "No Limit ~Heading To The Ground~" DVD Release

From Bigeast Fanmail & Official DVD HP

1. Bigeast Fanmail

【Newest Information】The DVD-BOX of the Korean drama starring Yunho has been decided to be released! There will be a special event celebrating the release, limited to those who purchased the product though Bigeast!!

Hello, Bigeasts!

The complete DVD-BOX1 & DVD-BOX2 of "No Limit ~Heading To The Ground~", the debut starring drama of Yunho as actor Jung Yunho, which has been a hot topic, is decided to be released together on June 16.

Jung Yunho "No Limit ~Heading To the Ground~" Premium Event 2010 will be held in accordance with the release of the DVD-BOX! Yunho himself will be on stage. The persons who has the possiblity to participate in this event (scheduled to be held in Kanto and Kansai areas) are only those who purchased the DVD-BOX1 & DVD-BOX2 as a set, the Bigeast limited version, and the participants of the event will be decided by drawing lots.

(※Since there is a limitation in the quantity of sales, the sales will be decided by lot, application style. We appreciate your kind understanding.)

We will inform you in detail how to apply for the lot sales of DVD-BOX1&DVD-BOX2 and of the event through the fan mail scheduled to be sent to you on March 19, and our fan club site. Please look forward to them!

※Our fan club will not be able to answer you in detail until March 19 (Fri) of the lot sales and of the date of the event. Please refrain from making inquiries, and check on our fan club site after March 19 (Fri).

<Brief overview of the product, "No Limit ~Heading To The Ground~">

Product@"No Limit ~Heading To The Ground~" Complete Version DVD-BOX 1

■Date of release:June 16, 2010

■Style:5 DVDs DVD-BOX

■Price:¥15,750(without tax¥15,000)

■Contents of the product

・4 disks of the orginal episode (Each disk is approx 130 minutes /Two orignal episodes /Episode 1~8)

・Priviledge disk: 1 disk (45 minutes, to be decided)

Contents: Making/Off Shots/Interview and others (the recorded time and the contents may be changed)

・Supporting the multangle! Yunho special commentary is recorded (1st episode)

・Enclosed benefits: Special photo book A (Color/scheduled to be 24 pages)

ProductA "No Limit ~Heading To The Ground~" Complete Version DVD-BOX 2

■Date of release:June 16, 2010

■Style:5 DVDs DVD-BOX

■Price:¥15,750(without tax¥15,000)

■Contents of the product

・4 disks of the orginal episode (Each disk is approx 130 minutes /Two orignal episodes /Episode 9~16)

・Priviledge disk: 1 disk (45 minutes, to be decided)

Contents: Making/Off Shots/Interview and others (the recorded time and the contents may be changed)

・Supporting the multiangle! Yunho special commentary is recorded (16th episode)

・Enclosed benefits: Special photo book B (Color/scheduled to be 24 pages)

☆Official DVD HP of "No Limit ~Heading To The Ground~"

http://mv.avex.jp/nolimit/ (PC・MOBILE)

>>>Sent on 2010/03/12, by Bigeast Office

2. From “No Limit ~Heading To The Ground~ Official DVD HP

33kqh5w.jpg

Starring Tohoshinki's Yunho, as actor Jung Yunho, for the first time!

The youthful love comedy, performed with full charm by Yunho, the soccer player targeting the world!

icmnhw.jpg

(The jacket of the actual product may differ)

2s1rii0.jpg

(The jacket of the actual product may differ)

Source: Bigeast Office & "No Limit" Official DVD HP

Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

Oh goshhh, I just bought the HTTG DVD about 2 months ago, and now they release another two versions which included photo book, interview, offshot and etc. OMGGGG, this is sooo cool, I really want it so much, I am gonna order another one for sure, but wonder what is the different between DVD Box 1 and Box 2??? I dont know which version to order tho and there is limited quantity of sales too.

Anyway, it said that Yunho will be on the stage, so this mean that they gonna held HTTG's fan meeting????? Wow.. I cannot wait for the HTTG premier event!!

Guest YUNICA

^ i was literally shaking now! omfg, i've been waiting so long for this special edition! :lol:

i saw the DVD the other day and i assumed they will be releasing a special edition ones and heck,

they actually did! xD oh yeah, i wonder whats the difference between Disc 1 and 2 hmm. and lucky BE

fans get to see him on stage GAHHHHH. i hope it's up in Yesasia soon. <3

p/s; i miss posting in this thread. ><;;

Guest thasaranaki

Jess: I bet you already know the diff between Box 1 and 2 right? We need to work harder to get money to buy both boxes lol. Anyway, I wonder whether only Yunho will be at the premier or along with other casts too??? I missed all HTTG's casts by the way, really wanna see them reunite again.

Guest yoyo_yoyo

[iNFO] 100312 No Limit Already Available for International Fans

Note: These are Japanese Subtitled with Korean Audio Track

11jojub.jpg

ka0bpt.jpg

Pre-order of No Limit is available at CD Japan for international fans.

TV Series/No Limit -Jimen ni Heading-Complete Edition DVD Box I DVD

Price: 15000 yen US$164/91.64

Release Date:2010/06/16

Description:First DVD box set release from Korean TV drama "No Limit -Jimen ni Heading-" featuring episodes 1 through 8. Includes a bonus disc featuring making-of, behind-the-scene, interviews and more. Also includes 24-page full-color photo book A (subject to change).

External Bonus:a poster

URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=AVBF-29740

TV Series/No Limit -Jimen ni Heading-Complete Edition DVD Box II DVD

Price: 15000 yen US$164/91.64

Release Date:2010/06/16

Description:Second DVD box set release from Korean TV drama "No Limit -Jimen ni Heading-" featuring episodes 9 through 16. Includes a bonus disc featuring making-of, behind-the-scene, interviews and more. Also includes 24-page full-color photo book B (subject to change).

URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=AVBF-29745

*To secure your first press copy of any of the items listed below, preorder on or before March 19, 2010.

Always Keep The Faith!

Source: CD Japan+MBC

Shared by: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thank you!

Guest thasaranaki

Eh now I am abit confused, so will there be eng sub for that special edition? Or it has only japanese sub?

Guest yoyo_yoyo

[TRANS] 100319 "Heading To The Ground" EVENT

Information from Bigeast Office

T/N: This is related to the article here.

1.Bigeast Fan Mail

【Newest Information】 Yunho’s first starring drama "No Limit~Heading To The Ground~" DVD-BOX 1 & DVD-BOX 2 Set <including the ticket for the purchasers' event>, sales to be decided by lot drawing.

Hello, Bigeasts!

Thank you for waiting!

We will start the application for Yunho's first starring drama "No Limit ~Heading To The Ground~" DVD-BOX 1& DVD-BOX 2 Set <including the ticket for the purchasers' event>, "sales to be decided by lot drawing" as of today.

Please do not miss the chance to participate in the premium event, which Yunho himself will be on stage.

This <including the ticket for the purchasers' event> is a limited version only for Bigeasts. The ticket for the event is included in the set.

Since there is a limitation in the number of product sales, the sales will be decided by lot drawing. Only the persons who drew the winning numbers can purchase the product. (Price including tax: 31500yen, excluding postage)

We have posted the application information, notice when purchasing, the event schedule, and the participating notice in the NEWS section of the fan club site. Please check well in advance before applying.

【Period of Application】

2010/3/19(Fri) 12:00 ~ 2010/3/26(Fri) 18:00

【Application method】

Please log into the fan club site, check the notice in the NEWS section, and use the special form for the application.

【Winners Announcent Method】

We will inform the winners by April 2 (Fri), by mail.

>>>Sent on 2010/03/19 by Bigeast Office

2.From Bigeast Homepage

(Spot Trans)

Please do not miss the chance to participate in the purchasers' limited event, which Yunho himself will be on stage! (Jung Yunho, Guest: Ara)

※This event will be a talk event. There will be no singing.

DVD-BOX Purchasers Event "Jung Yunho in "No Limit~Heading To The Ground~ Premium Event 2010"

【General Outline of the Performance】

<Tokyo:Part 1>

Place: Tokyo International Forum Hall A

Date: June 26 (Sat), 2010

Open: 11:30 / Start: 13:00

<Tokyo:Part 2>

Place: Tokyo International Forum Hall A

Date: June 26 (Sat), 2010

Open: 16:30 / Start: 18:00

<Kobe: Part 1>

Place: Kobe International House Kokusai Hall

Date: July 4 (Sun), 2010

Open: 12:00 / Start : 13:00

<Kobe: Part 2>

Place: Kobe International House Kokusai Hall

Date: July 4 (Sun), 2010

Open: 16:00 / Start : 17:00

Source: Bigeast Office & Bigeast HP

Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

Guest thasaranaki

Wow Ara will be in the event too, this is so cool!

I cannot wait to see YunRa reunite again hehe!

Lucky Bigeast fans!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tru3luv316

Yay! that would be so nice to see them together again!!!

They should just date already since they look so cute as a couple lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thasaranaki

Ahh I missed this thread!!

How I wish I can watch HTTG on the TV as well!

Anyway, cannot wait till the HTTG event in Japan!

[iNFO] 100403 "No Limit" to Air on Malaysia's 8TV

2rnj1xl.jpg

Source: 8tv.com.my

Credits: immatvxqstalker @ Wordpress

Shared by: sharingyoochun.net + OneTVXQ.com

Yunho - Yoonmong First Anniversary Gate Pic

yoonmongfirstanniversar.jpg

credits: as tagged!

Guest YUNICA

^ aww, don't give up on the drama first. ;D Yunji is really cute together esp when BG starts calling her infamous name; Oh Gam Ja~ harhar. xD eventhough Yoonji is the second lead but they have their moments in HTTG, no doubt about that. :D same goes to Yunho x Ara and Dong ho x Yoonji pairings. there are some unexpected twist here and there and sometimes it confused me lol but this drama worth watching, at least imo it is. ;D

talking about the upcoming fanmeeting, i hope all the casts will be there too. HTTG reunion!!! :lol:

mi1eer.jpg

Guest thasaranaki

joykimlee: Yes, do not hurry to give up on the drama since you just watched first 2 episodes, because there will be a bit twisted in the story line, the story will getting more and more interesting after a few episodes, and there will be a big change in BongGoon's character too. About Yunho and Yoonji, if you want more of their scenes, you should continue watching because there will be some sweet and romance scenes between these 2 which will take your breath away hehee ;) .

Archived