[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think today's rating will drop because for the last 3 weeks, our thursdays' rates are lower than wednesdays' rates. T-T I wish I guess wrong. Just the observation though, I already don't care about the rating.

Now I can say that I like many things in HTTG, the casts, the actings, the OST songs, and the fast progression of the plot.

I can't wait to see the power of Bongsiopiea. Which ballonn color will it be?

Guest skyelee21

Ahh.. Yunho just cut his hair.. So we gonna see a change in Bong Goon's looks later on..

Yunho cut his hair? Just recently?

Oooh, I wonder how he looks like now. ^^

yay...yesterday's ratings was high...hope it would goes higher...

anyway, i wonder what's happening now...

tvants is not working again...

i just watched ep7 without understanding what they're talking about...

but i really can't help myself for hating yeonyi...i watched ep5 also, the way she talked to Haebin is too harsh...

can't she at least think about her, she's feeling bad too...

can't wait for the spoilers...

Guest yiyi0312

Episode 8 Full spoilers

- YY asked HB to leave BG or sth liddat (the part where YY speaks harsely towards HB)

- BG returned home tell them that Aeja gonna stay with them :) Byul mentioned about Maxim, telling BG that they converse in English :)

- HB went to meet up with SW returned the car keys and showed him the cufflink. HB asked him whether SW knew that BG was in the Mental hospital and stuffs.

- BG backed in his room, saw the letter Byul and HB wrote. Went to call HB and ask her to meet out (playground scene).

- BG went to FC Soul and on the way SW appeared, talked to BG and mentioned abt Byul! @#$ER%T%$#@

- HB arrives at FC Soul and SW appeared at the same time(DH,YY,BG all present) BG pulls HB away. HB gave BG new hp.

- BG listening to mp3, Oh Gam Ja bring him out to celebrate (i dun tink is birthday but rather like safely returned home kind of thing). Soccerball cake ^^

- Hong came over to BG's house and met with Byulee's mom. *shy hong*

- BG's training and Maxim came over and talked to BG in eng n explained how his gf left with another guy before marriage :( (using soccer balls to explain)

- Training takes place and BG can jumped really high.

- SW told the lady (always with the coach) about BG's past - went to jail before I think.

- one of the S3 overheards the news and I thinked spread to other members, thus they kindda outcast BG when it comes to the Bathing scene :(

- DH showed YY a mag which inside got DH's Motorbike endorsement.

- Dinner time ^^ BG eats and feeds Maxim ^^ YY got hurt here, BG rushes to help her (DH's jealous!), YY asked if BG's rmb wat happened in the hospital (The staircase scene).

- Bongsiopeia's enters the office ! lol ... mentions about fan meetings and gave fan gifts XD

- BG's back to training and trying hard not to think too much (negatively).

- HB knew of the inicident and went to look for BG. (BG suddenly appeared behind HB lol) HB bought him stuffs. but somehow ltr BG asked HB to come into the FC (HB had to climb over the door).

- THE SCENE!!!! THE PART WHERE BG STOOD VERY CLOSE TO HB!!! ARRRRGGG! ~~~ *squeals* BG is so manly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finished!

BATHING SCENE ! kindda feel sorry for BG :(

THERE IS NO Episode 9 Preview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY!?????????????~~~~~~

Guest forevertw0

haha.. it's so funny .. Haebin's senior at the office is so smitten with Byul Yi's mother ...

Bong Goon and Maxim's conversation is so cute .. XD

Guest thasaranaki

No preview ep9? Is it mean they have not finish filming ep9 yet???

Btw... Thanks for the spoilers guys..

It seem like there are many BG and YY moments there ..

I wanna see the BG and Maxim conversation using balls... lmao..

Guest lovelyunho

omg, today's episode was great ><

i have a question!

in this video >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rdXHG9kSvA

what's the title of the song playing? i really like it and can't seem to find it ><

I believe it's "always" by Pak (Park) Sang Woo. It's a beautiful song and his voice is great. Don't know whether this is an old song of his that they are using for the ost or if it's a new song he recorded just for the ost.

Yaaaaaa!!! Episode 8 just about killed me. I loved the cute, dumb BG but the new cool BG with a purpose is such a turn on :D The editing still needs improvement but the acting and the story is picking up so I'm really happy.

Guest esprada

[News] 091001 Rating HTTG Increase from 4.4 to 6.9 – Yunho, from Foolish Bong-Goon to Super Bong-Goon

Ratings of the Drama Heading To The Ground Staring Yunho from DBSK has increased from 4.4% to 6.9% in Episode 7 !

Seem like the New Strategy of MBC was successful !

Heading to the Ground, Yunho From Foolish BongGoon to Super BongGoon

When Bong Goon entered the mental institution, Jung Yunho had to act like foolish Bong Goon but now, foolish Bong Goon has changed into Super Bong Goon.

After last week’s ratings of 4.4%, MBC has a new strategy planned.

Cha Bong Goon (Jung Yunho) while rescuing his agent Kang Hae Bin (Go Ara) fell into the Han River and was admitted to the hospital. It was a miracle that he regained his life but he lost his memory and the sad part is that he was sent to a mental institution too.

After seeing his “devil” Jang Seung Woo (Lee Sang Yoon) he regained his memory and more problems arise.

On the 28th, representative of this drama said, “When Bong Goon tries to leave the mental hospital, he shows us the strong side and turns into “Super Bong Goon.”

source and credits: MBC + WikiDrama + Kyu @ soompi HTTG thread +sharingyoochun.wordpress.com

summarized by: xU* @ OneTVXQ.com

tracklist trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

shared by: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Guest jolin5_33

Can i ask how does torrent downloading works?

Because usually i download at 12 plus,and these few days my downloading is rather slow in a way.

And last week the downloading was normal... states that it take 2 to 3 hours now it take much longer..

I know i have connection problem last few days but it seem fine now,but now my downloading is still slow in torrent.

my downloading is still having problem?

Does anyone knows why?

sorry if i post this here,but i'm dying..

Archived