[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

Guest jerryyan

OMO! the new yunra clip for chunseok is SO CUTE, I really love yunho's expression when ara hit him with the soccer ball. And thanks for the links to hear 2 more songs from HTTG OST, both are very nice and lovely to hear.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Q_Park

Really cute scene in episode 8 when Bongsiopeia comes in. LOL

Translation:

AR: Is this where Cha Bong Goon's management is?

HB: Yeah . . .

AR: What did I tell you guys? My sources are always right! Wasn't it good that you guys listened to me?

NR: It's okay to sit here right?

SM: Who do you think you are, barging in here?

HB: AReum DaWoon NaRa? (Translates to Beautiful Country)

SM: Who exactly is the pretty one?

DW: We want to make Cha Bong Goon's official fan club.

HB: Make what?

NR: Cha Bong Goon's official fan club. We even came up with a name!

AR: Shoo!

DW: Ting!

NR: Star!

Girls: ao;dfkajsdf;lkasdjf;lkasdjf

SM: Be quiet! Shooting Star?

NR: Who is Bong Goon oppa's agent?

HB: I am. I am Cha Bong Goon's agent.

AR: We want to set up a date to meet Cha Bong Goon.

HB: Not right now, I'm a little busy.

DW: We are busy too.

SM: Kids these days are busy with tests but you are busy with other things.

HB: We're sorry, students but come back next time.

NR: Let's go girls.

AR: Wait! Please give these presents to oppa and we will come next week so don't put anything in your schedule!

NR: We need to set up a date for a fan meeting so next Saturday is okay, right?

HB: Okay, now please just go to school.

(After they leave)

AR: What is this? It's so annoying! It's so unfair!

DW: But she was a little pretty.

NR: What if she is hitting on our oppa?!

AR: Hitting on our oppa?!

NR: She's probably a fox. A fox.

DW: Okay, first let's put her on our blacklist.

It's not Bongsiopeia but Shooting Star. LOL They were so jealous because BongGoon had a pretty agent.

- Kyu

From Dramabeans:

Heading’s abrupt story changes prompt viewer complaints

Viewers are apparently unhappy with the recent events of MBC’s Heading to the Ground, and I can’t say I blame them — because, doth mine eyes deceive me? Has the drama’s main star U-Know Yunho actually been packed off to a mental hospital?

The drama is now halfway through, and despite the soccer theme, the story shifted abruptly in Episode 5 to center around a mental ward, after Bong-kun (Yunho) suffered an accident. He had been saving Hae-bin (Go Ara) from falling into the Han River, and ended up in the hospital with amnesia.

This week, he finally recovered his memory and escaped the hospital, where a fire had broken out. He risked himself to rescue a fellow patient who had been a support to him during his stay.

As a result, viewers are voicing their complaints about the drama’s choppy plotting and the lack of connection to the previous story. Some point out that the story of Bong-kun being locked up in the hospital dragged on too long (”The Bong-kun who dreams of soccer disappeared, and we got a Bong-kun who dreams of escaping a mental hospital… it’s so improbable”).

Another comment (which cracks me up) complained, “I thought we were getting a soccer drama but that wasn’t it, then I thought it was a romance drama but that wasn’t it, then it turned into a One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest or Papillon drama, but finally it turns out that it’s a fantasy drama where you hit the wall once and the hospital collapses.”

Of course there are some who defend the latest storyline, saying it was touching to see Bong-kun saving his fellow patient-captive and showing some maturity in overcoming adversity. Unfortunately for the drama, it’s still languishing in the bottom of the Wednesday-Thursday ratings; its last episode pulled in a 5.1% against Swallow the Sun’s 18.8% finale and My Fair Lady’s 14.1%. Perhaps they’ll do better since one of those is now over and SBS’s new drama You’re Beautiful kicks in next week — but probably not, since fans of idol star Yunho may be more drawn to that idol-star-themed trendy series anyway.

Via Joy News

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/10/headings...wer-complaints/

Guest Q_Park

Does anybody think that AeJa has something in plan because we keep on seeing AeJa complain to BongGoon's mom about the food say that it's too salty or that she needs to use good ingredients. AeJa also used to own a food shop so I think AeJa is going to pass it down to BG's mom and all of this "complaining" is actually AJ training BG's mom.

- Kyu

Guest A-Hepburn

^ That makes sense! I wouldn't be surprised if that happened.

I love that we still get to see a little bit of dorky Bonggoon with Haebin.

He is super pleased that she is following him but catches himself smiling.

a2skes.jpg

dxhb15.jpg

33djgc8.jpg

PS. That song, Always, is not a Bonggoon/Yeonyi song but a Yeonyi song only.

Guest A-Hepburn

^ I want them to kiss already too! It's too bad that we have to wait until after episode 10! =(

There were a lot of Bongyi moments in episode 8 but all of them together paled in comparison at the few Bonghae moments. I love it every time Bonghae comes up on screen. I think Yeonyi should open her eyes already because it is really making me annoyed every time she appears in the drama. I think that the writers should either make her more likable or shorten her screen time. :( I'm glad that Haebin can't really trust Seungwoo anymore because she has a bad feeling about him.

Guest jerryyan

I think we won't be dissappointed b/c I have a feeling from the ending of ep.8 that in beginning of ep.9

there will be a kissing scene of yunra, if not, I have a feeling soon b/c they are slowly starting to

show their feelings for each other.

Guest Q_Park

^

I really really really hope that we get a BongHae kiss soon but I don't think that they are going to kiss each other no matter how much they might want to. LOL I think that HaeBin isn't going to answer because she is still reeling from the shock and then BongGoon is just going to let her go.

- Kyu

I really don't understand the negative Yeon Yi comments. Even Bong Goon thanked her for trying to do everything to find him. She has been nothing but a caring sweet character so far. She didn't ask to be carried on the stairs or be treated special by Bong Goon or Dong Ho. She told Haebin off because she

thinks she was the reason Bong Goon was missing. Not knowing what really happened it was the common reaction anyone who is a good friend of Bong Goon would have. I think by the end of the drama the two ladies will accept each other. We'll wait and see. Soon Yeon Yi will be hurt when Bong Goon and Haebin come together. Hope that Dong Ho will be there for Yeon Yi. Hopefully she will realise Dong Ho cares for her. With 12 more episodes a lot could happen.

Here are some yeon Yi screencaps from episode 8

epi-8.jpg

ep-8-2.jpg

ep-8-yj.jpg

credit The meanding07 YT videos that I screencapped

Guest teeny-dork

HI GUYYYYSSS!!! MISSED ME?!

hahaha sooo like I missed episodes 5, 6, 7, AND 8!!! Oh my gosh...

Anywho, I'm sneaking on, haha but anyways! OMFGGG!

I HAVEN'T SEEN THE EPISODES AND YOU GUYS!

THEY ALMOST KISSED! :DDDDD

-is the happ-ay! XD KYU! THANKS FOR THE PHOTOS OF ARA!

Oh my..I swear, just by the photos, I see CHEMISTRYYYY BABY! AHHA.

And now I have to go. hu hu hu ;-; Once I return, I'll give you guys

some major banners/icons! PROMISE! :D

-Teekay

Guest Q_Park

^ OMG~~~~! teeny-dork! You're backkkkkk!! (missed you!) LOL

The chemistry is incredible!! Can't wait for the banners you bring back!

YeonYi's character is okay. Not really hate/love thing with me but just one thing that bothers me is that it seems like Lee Yoon Ji is trying a little too hard so it looks unnatural. In the past episodes, I feel like YeonYi has partially based her dislike of HaeBin because of maybe a little jealousy. I think it's going to become a little worse after her seeing BongGoon drag HaeBin away from SeungWoo.

- Kyu

Guest thasaranaki

teeny-dork: Yah, welcome back.. Of course, we missed you esp your icons and banners.. hehehe.. So you had only seen the first 4 episodes?? Hahaa. there are many BongHae moments in ep 7 and 8.. So you gonna love it for sure..

Request:

Could anyone make some HQ Caps of Bong Goon and Maxim from Ep 8 please???

Esp the part where BG feed Maxim..

Thanks in advance..

Guest kinkie_lass

Tha here's some caps (sorry i'm bad at making decent caps :o ) of BG and Maxim :)

f_sratow9ufpdm_d898380.jpg

f_sratow9ufqtm_1ae3208.jpg

f_sratow9ufpdm_8b16f2d.jpg

f_sratow9ufqtm_5d65d22.jpg

f_sratow9ufpdm_692af70.jpg

:wub: i love this two together!!! thank God BongHae is having some sweet moments towards the end of episode 8 or else i am so ready to ship BG-Maxim pairing :lol:

YeonYi's character is okay. Not really hate/love thing with me but just one thing that bothers me is that it seems like Lee Yoon Ji is trying a little too hard so it looks unnatural. In the past episodes, I feel like YeonYi has partially based her dislike of HaeBin because of maybe a little jealousy. I think it's going to become a little worse after her seeing BongGoon drag HaeBin away from SeungWoo.

- Kyu

I don't think so and I'm not her fan. I just know her in HTTG. I think Yoon Ji plays YoonYi really well. We can feel her different feelings towards each character. The fear of loosing her love to HaeBin, the mixed love (family+M/F) towards BongGun, the confused feeling towards DongHo, they are all shown in her eyes. And the last episode I see her fear and disgusting feeling towards Soong Woo. And she didn't overact at all, IMO.

Thanks for the Maxim-BongGun caps. I already ship them since "MX:this is my seat---BG:ok ok".

Archived