[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Ep 8 ...

I feel sad when the scene YY yelled BH, HB poor T.T … HB Hwaiting!!!

BG sooo cool and manly ... I love Super Bong Goon ...>Y<

Kyu: whooo~~~ I love the pics HQ Ara, she's really beautiful ... :rolleyes:

Dreamweaver: thank a lot for sharing...the song very sweet :wub:...

Yunhoa..: oh! I have some banner YunRa want to share…I tried to do banner ...hope you like it. But sorry because it's not very nice :P

YunRa.jpgYunRa_1.jpg

YunRa_2.jpgYunRa_3.jpg

YunRa_4.jpgYunRa_5.jpg

YunRa_6.jpgY21nR41.jpg

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovelyunho

OH gosh~ I dint noe what bonghae were talking about ... but it looks kindda intense >.<

most prob somewhere along the line I thot the same way as you wrote^^

OMG~ we can see more FIREWORKS between them (instead of just sparks)

Guessed there might be a Kiss in Episode 9??? That's why previews not out yet...

lolz!

Cos if there's a kiss in Episode 9 and they showed it ... Be sure that MBC HTTG's official site will be blast with raging comments and cries (literally i mean) lolzzz

Right and when I saw BG's got outcast by his team mates, its so sad... BG did not step out to clarify and I felt like screaming at those guys for not understanding BG .... *YY modes* comes into my mind lol~ But anyway that's how the show should be, cos if not there will be no story left to be continued.

oh Lovelyunho btw could you tell me was it a birthday celebration for BG ? or just like a celebration thingy for his return or sth liddat...???

Saw this from DBSK Thread >.<

this is funny! lolz

It was to celebrate his returning safely and YY made the soccer cake herself for BG :)

Sheesh, another ratings rollercoaster :wacko:

Guest devillusion

since i saw that kii-yuut pic of YunRa were in the same pose. I started thinking, if they WERE a real couple, is that mean Chang Min have to call Ara NoonA? or dongseng? y'know because she date his hyung... LOL nvr mind.

Guest thasaranaki

That pic of BongHae looks sooooo cute.. Love their poses so much..

Btw, while we have to wait for another freaking 7 days.. *pouts*

Can we have a bit discussion at the last scene of Ep 8 where they leave us cliffhanger????

Do you think BG gonna kiss HB??

I actually really wish he does, but I dont think they gonna kiss..

Now serious and mature BG is showing up, and he talks and acts so cool towards HB..

I am sure he had feeling for HB.. but after all the things happened,

and according to his actions and thinking,

I feel like he gonna use HB to get revenge over SW..

because he knew that HB is SW's girlfriend..

Thus the only thing that BG can win over SW is to makes HB loves him..

What do you guys think??

since i saw that kii-yuut pic of YunRa were in the same pose. I started thinking, if they WERE a real couple, is that mean Chang Min have to call Ara NoonA? or dongseng? y'know because she date his hyung... LOL nvr mind.

what you mean? noona? is ara related to changmin?

thasaranaki i think bonggun won't be kissing haebin cause i saw one of the yunra interview, they said up to ep 10 script, there won't be any kissing scene...unless they had change...i hope they change, make them kiss...

Guest thasaranaki

what you mean? noona? is ara related to changmin?

thasaranaki i think bonggun won't be kissing haebin cause i saw one of the yunra interview, they said up to ep 10 script, there won't be any kissing scene...unless they had change...i hope they change, make them kiss..

Yab.. I had seen that interview too.. but who know.. they might change because lots of fans are craving for kissing scene now.. although some might not willing to watch due to jealousy.. but who would not wanna know how good kisser Yunho is?? :lol: .. Anyway.. . I actually think if they make them kiss.. it would attract a lot of people to watch next episode..

Btw, I think devillusion means that Ara is younger than Changmin 2 years, but if Ara is dating Yunho in real life, and since Yunho is Changmin's hyung, thus this mean that Changmin needs to call her as Ara noona?? hehehe..

Yab.. I had seen that interview too.. but who know.. they might change because lots of fans are craving for kissing scene now.. although some might not willing to watch due to jealousy.. but who would not wanna know how good kisser Yunho is?? :lol: .. Anyway.. . I actually think if they make them kiss.. it would attract a lot of people to watch next episode..

Btw, I think devillusion means that Ara is younger than Changmin 2 years, but if Ara is dating Yunho in real life, and since Yunho is Changmin's hyung, thus this mean that Changmin needs to call her as Ara noona?? hehehe..

icic...because Junsu & Yoochun are younger than Yunho also but she only said Changmin, so i was wondering do she is related to him...hehehe, tq anyway

meloi, thanks for the image. it inspired me to make a icon (+ banner) for myself. xD I like that picture, btw.

And thanks to everyone else for screencaps, etc. <3 But as for the rating, well I guess I can just be hopeful. As long as it doesn't go back down to 4%, I'm all good.

Guest thasaranaki

[NEWS] 091002 'HTTG' Jung Yunho-Ara, "We'll Be Spending Chuseok

MBC's Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Heading to the Ground''s Jung Yunho and Ara are planning to spend Chuseok filming on location.

As competition between Bong Goon (Jung Yunho) and Jang Seung Woo (Lee Sang Yoon) heats up and the love line surrounding Haebin (Ara) deepens, the staff and cast of 'Heading to the Ground' will be spending their Chuseok break on location filming for the drama.

Jung Yunho, who's acting has stabilized as the episodes progress, will be filming for the drama on October 3rd during Chuseok. Other actors such as Ara, Lee Sang Yoon, and Lee Yoonji will also be filming regardless of the fact that it is Chuseok.

Jung Yunho, who states that he has never once had Chuseok off since his debut, said, "We will work hard to give back to the Maending fans who are supporting us."

-parts ommitted due to being spoilers-

Source: [reviewstar+DNBN]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

Guest jerryyan

[NEWS] 091002 'HTTG' Jung Yunho-Ara, "We'll Be Spending Chuseok
Oh poor yunho, have to spend the holiday filming, instead of spending time with his family

and friends and the other dbsk members. But at least he will still make the most of it, hope he and ara and the other

cast members can have some fun together on set.

Archived