[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im glad its going to be a 20 ep, im sure the rating will improve but im worried cause IRIS will be broadcasting soon

anyway after listening to yunho's radio interview, he mentioned that the cute cha bong goon will be no more and a more mature bong goon will be appearing. i suppose the newly matured bong goon will be able to handle SW and his k-league soccer!

about the red car given by SW to HB, i have doubts on that. after the accident, im sure HB's dad would be aware of what had happened to her (her car gone) and must have asked SW to give her the car since she would not accept it if it was from her dad. thats what i think.

Guest yiyi0312

^Hmm... I kindda doubt that the red car is given by her dad (indirectly) but as a gift from SW to HB for convenience sake is more like it =) even though I think for a 2nd hand sports car as a gift is a little too much ...

why is it that today's only tuesday ???

I want to watch the show~ >.<

It seems like we can see some kickass action scenes toml ~ ^^

Yunho's expressions are perfect! It seems like he "fought" very fiercely lol!

Right and let's welcome the matured Cha Bong Gun together wheee~

Can see from BG's face when he carried byulee XD N I wonder what will he do to crush SW ... (I think he will do that most likely... for sure isn't it?)

What do you guys thing will be the plot for BG fighting against SW???

Guest thasaranaki

Preview's Caps From Ep 7...

OMG.. Finally HB found BG.. and they huggeddd.... Yeahhhh.. BG gonna come back home.. I am so happy.. I think tomorrow episode gonna make some of us cry..

53113999200909291613201956180476530_012.jpg

53113999200909291613201956180476530_011.jpg

53113999200909291613201956180476530_014.jpg

53113999200909291613201956180476530_006.jpg

53113999200909291613201956180476530_005.jpg

53113999200909291613201956180476530_001.jpg

53113999200909291613201956180476530_000.jpg

Credits as tagged+uknowbar!

Edit..

HTTG Ep. 7 Preview from MBC

OMGGG.. Tomorrow episode looks soooooo exciting and interesting.. Wow.. Bong Goon and Hae Bin hugged.. and then HB saw Bong Goon and Yeon Yi hugged.. Wow.. this gonna be soooo great.. I wonder how HB gonna reacted when she saw BG and YY hugged like this??? I am seriously cannot wait for tomorrow now..

Guest yiyi0312

^ kyah!

It looks damn exciting with the right music!

I think HB will be jealous when she sees them together...

but wat's with the last few sec of the vid when yunho looks into the camera ... wat kind of scene is it ? =)

OMG!!! There is going to be more LOVE TRIANGLE scenes!!!!

I love you BG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he really looks good when he smiles !!!!!!!

I can't wait until tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited.....

OMG!!!!! :o so many hugging moments...

i was so happy when i see bonggun hug haebin...but then suddenly Haebin saw Bonggun hugging Yeonyi...

like a vase dropped on the floor breaking the happy moments...

don't hate me for saying that....i love YunRa too much lol

im not Yeonyi's anti...but it's killing me when she's overprotective about Bonggun

the preview sure kills ppl...

can't wait for tomorrow episode...TVants pls don't buffer so much

Guest jerryyan

OMG! pics of ep.7 preview looks awesome, esp. can't wait for the hug between yunra.

And thanks for sharing all the icons, they're all beautiful.

OMG!

5o9gft.jpg

2zye.jpg

Bong Goon hugs Hae Bin so deeply!! He must have missed her. The expression on his face is so relieve/happy/desperate when he hugs HaeBin. When BG lightly hugged YY, it looked like BG saw HB, right? Maybe not. BongGoon better make it up to HaeBin. LOL

2i6mltv.jpg

rkn9tl.jpg

What is Bong Goon going to do to Hae Bin in the dark??? I would hope that they kiss but we don't have a kiss scene until after the 10th episode. I wonder what is going to happen. My BongHae love is rejuvenated! LOL I cannot wait until tomorrow!!!

Maybe this is after they hugged. Hae Bin fell asleep from all of the commotion and Bong Goon can't bring himself to touch her. ^_^

2e5msrt.jpg

- Kyu

PS. YunRa look so happy in that picture for the holiday. I love them together!!

Guest SciTechian

OMG!!!!! :o so many hugging moments...

i was so happy when i see bonggun hug haebin...but then suddenly Haebin saw Bonggun hugging Yeonyi...

like a vase dropped on the floor breaking the happy moments...

don't hate me for saying that....i love YunRa too much lol

im not Yeonyi's anti...but it's killing me when she's overprotective about Bonggun

the preview sure kills ppl...

can't wait for tomorrow episode...TVants pls don't buffer so much

Agree with you! when bonggoon came up to haebin and almost touched her face to when bonggoon and haebin hugged each other I was very very very happy. But then i see, bonggoon gently hugging yeonyi and haebin watching in the back and my mind is just like ugh!!!! lol

omg! a part of me wishes that they would just kiss already! that picture of them in the dark made me love bonghae a million times more. lol

Guest SciTechian

^

definitely. when bonggoon hugged haebin it looked like as if he were trying to remember this moment forever.

i think he was trying to receive comfort and make sure that he was finally free from the hospital. haebin is the first person he sees when he gets out of the mental hospital right?

Heading to the Ground, Yunho From Foolish BongGoon to Super BongGoon

5mya6a.jpg

When Bong Goon entered the mental institution, Jung Yunho had to act like foolish Bong Goon but now, foolish Bong Goon has changed into Super Bong Goon.

After last week's ratings of 4.4%, MBC has a new strategy planned.

Cha Bong Goon (Jung Yunho) while rescuing his agent Kang Hae Bin (Go Ara) fell into the Han River and was admitted to the hospital. It was a miracle that he regained his life but he lost his memory and the sad part is that he was sent to a mental institution too.

After seeing his "devil" Jang Seung Woo (Lee Sang Yoon) he regained his memory and more problems arise.

On the 28th, representative of this drama said, "When Bong Goon tries to leave the mental hospital, he shows us the strong side and turns into "Super Bong Goon."

2evamuv.jpg

This doesn't look like a scene from the drama. LOL But it was in the preview and Hae Bin is there in the back. It's probably when they are leaving the mental institution.

- Kyu

Guest jerryyan
Oh yeah, been waiting for bong goon's smooth transition from being dorky/childish to cool/more matured person. And just from the pics, I can see from his expressions that he's doing a well job of just that.

Guest lovelyunho

5mya6a.jpg

When Bong Goon entered the mental institution, Jung Yunho had to act like foolish Bong Goon but now, foolish Bong Goon has changed into Super Bong Goon.

After last week's ratings of 4.4%, MBC has a new strategy planned.

Cha Bong Goon (Jung Yunho) while rescuing his agent Kang Hae Bin (Go Ara) fell into the Han River and was admitted to the hospital. It was a miracle that he regained his life but he lost his memory and the sad part is that he was sent to a mental institution too.

After seeing his "devil" Jang Seung Woo (Lee Sang Yoon) he regained his memory and more problems arise.

On the 28th, representative of this drama said, "When Bong Goon tries to leave the mental hospital, he shows us the strong side and turns into "Super Bong Goon."

2evamuv.jpg

This doesn't look like a scene from the drama. LOL But it was in the preview and Hae Bin is there in the back. It's probably when they are leaving the mental institution.- Kyu

Maybe he's saying bye to Batman.

I'm glad Bong Goon takes Ae Ja home with him :) He's a real softie at heart helping a stranger in need just like his dad helped Byul's mom. I guess father like son.

I'm glad we're going to start to see the Bong Goon that would have been if Seung Woo did not frame him for car theft and hit and run. He would have had such a different life. I think from here on end we're going to see him try to take charge and reclaim the life he would have had. Really looking forward to how it'll all unfold.

For those watching on tvants or some other live streaming, remember Wednesday's episode is going to start at

10:15 p.m. Korean time because of the baseball playoffs.

Archived