[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

Guest staresinka

evelyn_blue you don't have to apologize. I meant it in a joking manner, only over the internet it's hard to tell if it's meant as a joke or not:3 so don't feel sorry~~

yeey, let's pray for more kisses:D

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jerryyan

HTTG can be shorten to 14 eps? if so, I would be so sad, that's like only 3 more eps left, they would have to do a lot of rushing to end in 3 more eps. And thanks for the stalker pics of yunho filming at night.

Guest lawis_pocket

I can't wait for the kiss scene!!! I hope they actually do it, and they aren't just teasing us like last time XD

Maybe the kiss is his prize after the goal, before the match, she said she would give him anything he wanted if he makes a goal, but someone called him and he coulnd't say much after...

Guest thasaranaki

Hmm.. They are not retaken the kissing scene again right?

The Softsubs for 9 & 10 haven't been released yet??

No, not yet... probably they are busy..

^ Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that scene.

Episode 11: HaeBin's Wish

HB: Bong Goon! Bong Goon! Cha Bong Goon!

BG: What a surprise.

HB: Do good today.

BG: Okay.

HB: When you get an opportunity today, don't lose it.

BG: Of course I won't.

HB: Goal! Have you thought of what you are going to do for your goal ceremony?

BG: I'll think of that after I make the goal.

HB: Seeing your goal ceremony is my wish. (holds two thumbs up) If you make a goal, I'll do whatever you want me to.

BG: Whatever I want?

HB: (nods)

- Kyu

Guest KimYongAh

Is HTTG really going to be shorten to 14 episodes? I hope not! ):

the last few pictures on page 139 does looks a little like the kiss scene~~

heh...by the way , is episode 11 out yet? im not really sure ahhh~~

Guest withoutadoubt2

This has gotta be one of the slowest weekends of my life. And its only Monday XD. I notice the schedule for episode 12 is on at the regular time but for epi 13 is on a half hr later. However we all know what happened last week <_< . All I'm saying is that they better show two episode this week, if not then it really will be only 14 episodes if they're gonna show one epi. a week. *Prays*

On a kinda random note: I just woke up awhile ago after dreaming about a kiss scene between BG&YY. They were in a lake/river with water up to there waist and BG fell on his butt then YY comes grab him by the collar and kisses him. His face was like O_O.(What the heck am I dreaming about this XP and it seemed so real too haha.) I didnt dream about BG&HB maybe b/c my phone woke me up. But my imagination of the kiss between BG&HB kiss was that he cornered her to a wall and kissed her for a sec. Stops and ask if he should continue and she softly says "huh/eh?". And BG continues to kiss her. LMAO times 10. I swear my mind is going wild waiting for wednesday. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

Guest yiyi0312

^haha what a nice dream you had ...

I seldom dream .... oh why T__________T

By chance did you read or watch anything passionate before you sleep? lol

Anyway so you are saying this wed they will show ep 12 and 13

den thurs ep 14 ?

is that wat you are saying ?

Guest withoutadoubt2

^ HAHA! no I don't watch or read anything passionate before I sleep. Its weird though, the first time I dream about Yunho/BG and he has to be kissing some other girl, how fair is that lol. About the airing, no the schedule says wed. ep 12 at 9:55pm and thurs. ep 13 @ 10:35pm. But who knows whats going to happen... <_<. When I said 14 episodes I mean the whole drama maybe 14 episodes not episode 14 haha *is that confusing* because there's 3 weeks left of the drama. If they do what they did last week by only airing one episode a week then that means the drama would end at 14 episodes. Don't know if you get me or not. It's basic math really, haha and I hate math. At this point its not sure how many episodes HTTG will have.

Guest yiyi0312

@withoutadoubt2

I got it lol! maybe read wrongly along the line lol~

hmmm so there was a push-back in the timing of the ep13...

(but hope that will help a bit for the ratings).

I think they will try to end off everything by 5th Nov ... so most prob they will just end up with 17 episodes...

dat's my guess... unless they tried to cut down another airing this week or next... to 16 episodes....

but seriously to end things at ep 14 (one wk one ep) will be too rush n doesn't make sense to the plot...

1st, the most impt thingy is that the BG-SW's feud yet to settle and wat will happen to SW.

2nd, BG inheriting Aeja money (like under wat circumstances)

3rd, I have a feeling Byul's condition will worsen n BG later finds out abt the relapse

4th, the relationship between BG n HB / YY n DH ... SW can leave out (lol).

watelse m i missing out? hmmm

ahhh ...

5th, I thot Yuri (SNSD) was going to Cameo in the drama ? No ???

Guest jerryyan

thanks for the stalking pics of yunho & yoonji filming. And I prayed that the director can wrap HTTG up nicely by nov.5th as the news stated. I really don't think they will cut it down to 14 eps, just doesn't make sense for reasons like yiyi0312 stated.

Guest kinkie_lass

the rumor MBC is going to cut down HTTG to 14 episodes was nasty. well i can't believe it... let's just go with the official statement released to the media before.

well here's some opinions i guess, for what it's worth.

Why is HTTG's Ratings Low? It's Not Yunho's Fault

i can't wait for BongHae kiss. considering how obsessed i am with Yunho it was quite shocking that i am okay with the idea of yunho kissing with a girl. but then maybe it's because Ara is adorable and beautiful. in fact i am totally going to be supportive if these two decide to date in real life.

VV

i know! the next time any fans mentioning 800K of cassiopeia is behind dbsk i'm just gonna richard simmons snap :rolleyes:

Guest azn_chick91

^ rather than it being cassiopeia's fault,

if anything we can blame MBC for the low ratings

the timing just wasn't right (it was aired alongside two other really popular dramas)

the time slot wasn't good either

even if all of cass watched the drama...they would represent a small percentage (less than 1 point i think)

oh well, as long as yunho's talent is being recognized...it's all good

Archived