Remembering Michael Jackson: You will be loved beyond now and forever

LucasBunny

Guest sweet_hunny

Gone too soon man, gone too soon :tears:. MJ has touched a lot of lives and his legacy is will remain forever (from what I remember, by law too :P!).

Oh man my dad had this documentary (during the HIStory era) on VHS and my fascination with him at 4 years old started. Nobody and I repeat NOBODY will ever top the King of Pop. I'm more of the "Off the Wall" MJ girl since "Rock With You" has always been a classic but you got to admire that "Thriller" is the best!

My favourite video of him is this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P6d3_8W0Qc

Heehee! I love how Michael is teaching Emmanuel Lewis his dance and the part where he carries him like a baby :lol:!

Also adding photos:

6c7323a47c7eb5bc95e1834.jpg

Sexy much?

michaelg.jpg

michaeljackson11.jpg

mjchildhood.jpg

A drawing by MJ himself

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetVisions

woo, i didn't know we could share some videos too!

I always loved when he did that shy smile. So cute. And his drawings are amazing.

I would always remember http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD6uz7BrBvUperformance of him.

Even with a sprained ankle, he's still a great entertainer.

I had the performance taped(oh yeah, you know it's back in the day) and my sister and I would imitate the dancers with bath towels around our waist. It's a weird but awesome memory, haha

One of the first videos I remember seeing was "Black or White". I remember thinking that he looked so fine in it. And, from one of the many MJ marathons on tv, seeing "Bad" and thinking he looked hot in that and a smooth dancer. I really liked his style in the "Bad" era.

I'm so glad that my middle name is Michael :D

Guest boredtiffo

i remember seeing this clip of michael in japan with SMAP...its pretty awkwards but FUNNY TO ME...

PART 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHpDB9-Drsg...feature=related

PART 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5juRVSVl_I...feature=related

some of the comments were saying how they were being rude but i think they were mesmerized by his presence...i mean, anyone would be lol

^ omg when was that, ahhh i didnt know abt the clip...but oh gosh MJ looks smoking hott there...he was so humble to be in that show coz MJ is too big for a TV show....thanks for posting he looks cute sweet hottness everything i can think off all in one go... :P

omfg

omfg

omfg

"REMEMBER THE TIME" VIDEO RIGHT WHEN EDDIE MURPHY CATCHES HIM FOR THE LAST TIME

omg my heart melts.

and bad video when he just yells at the vent AHHHH

hahahah

totally playing the off the wall cd on repeat.

stuff of my CHILDHOOD!

absolutely loving "she's out of my life" because of his tears at the end of the track :(

Guest sweet_hunny

Speaking about his close relationship with Diana, there was a funny speculation at ONTD that her son Evan, was MJ's kid :lol:! Cause he was born around the "Dirty Diana" era (get it?). Don't believe it but I agree that Michael loved Diana and he still was a giddy boy around her acting really adorable. Funny enough, "Ease on down the road" is playing on my playlist right now.

Guest novi4ok

Thanks for making this thread :) just thought this was an interesting interview he did with Ebony magazine just before he turned 50 right here and it's quite long

Guest miszshypinay

RLMAO Look At Carlton!!!!

MJ look so cute in the jumping photo rawr!!!!

I hope no one kills me for this...but I would think Michael was rather good in the bedroom

look at that hip action rlmao..and also in the gold pants I dun think Michael had on undewear :D :D :D

woah you're probably right about the bedroom thing xD LOL.

^ lol we can only imagine abt the bedroom hot stuff, but heck the 2 women that had the chance to be in the same bedroom with him are so damn lucky...on another note i hope there is a full last rehearsal of the concert clip of MJ somewhere that we can watch or something...gosh it will be so valuable and i would do anything to get it....

Guest sweet_hunny

Well Lisa Marie said during their marriage, they were "active" :P. Oh Lord I feel so weird saying that haha but he had a few relationships he treasured like her and Brooke Shields. I personally think the person he really loved was Diana Ross because he's always had a soft spot for her since she "introduced" The Jackson 5. He really lights up around her every time and she is his second choice for being guardian of his children.

another video, from the 1981 Academy awards with Diana - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSSOS3YhixY

Well Lisa Marie said during their marriage, they were "active" :P . Oh Lord I feel so weird saying that haha but he had a few relationships he treasured like her and Brooke Shields. I personally think the person he really loved was Diana Ross because he's always had a soft spot for her since she "introduced" The Jackson 5. He really lights up around her every time and she is his second choice for being guardian of his children.

another video, from the 1981 Academy awards with Diana - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSSOS3YhixY

Thanks for the video. Why did they have to go to slow mo and play that song at the end? Almost got me crying.

Yeah, LMP said he was a passionate lover. I can believe that... seems he can go for hours. And in the gold pants, you can see what he's working with. :D

Guest boredtiffo

i just read something about the This is It rehearsal footage being released on DVD & possibly in theatres? i really really REALLY hope its true...i need to have it

^ lol we can only imagine abt the bedroom hot stuff, but heck the 2 women that had the chance to be in the same bedroom with him are so damn lucky...on another note i hope there is a full last rehearsal of the concert clip of MJ somewhere that we can watch or something...gosh it will be so valuable and i would do anything to get it....

I don't wanna see that :( too sad

and if they sell im not buying cuz people just wanna get rich off of my baby.

Thanks for the video. Why did they have to go to slow mo and play that song at the end? Almost got me crying.

Yeah, LMP said he was a passionate lover. I can believe that... seems he can go for hours. And in the gold pants, you can see what he's working with. :D

XD

II KKKNNOOOOWWW!!!

I told you no underwear rlmao, hip movement hip action kekeke!!!

U guys gotta watch the Bucharest concert lol my baby is no joke.

i just read something about the This is It rehearsal footage being released on DVD & possibly in theatres? i really really REALLY hope its true...i need to have it

I hope not

:(

I don't wanna see that :( too sad

and if they sell im not buying cuz people just wanna get rich off of my baby.

XD

II KKKNNOOOOWWW!!!

I told you no underwear rlmao, hip movement hip action kekeke!!!

U guys gotta watch the Bucharest concert lol my baby is no joke.

I hope not

:(

I know how u feel abt the selling part but seriously i really want to see MJ at that footage coz that was the last and i mean the only last of him that i can see and treasure , it was MJ doing what he was best known for....since MJ passing ppl have been cashing on it and they seem cant wait to cash in on the footage heard they wanna make into a film....its only been 3 weeks Michael left us but they are planning this and that, its a cruel world we live in ...*sigh*

lol talking abt MJ at his concert, it reminds me of the zipper incident hahahah he was major cute rectifying those zipper problem and the smile on his face was priceless it can melt any ladies heart ....all along i was trying to figure out if he really forgot to do his zip before the concert or ??? hahaha my imagination running wild :rolleyes: i really love watching MJ funny stuff during his concert like the one in moscow i think...the way he tried telling his staff abt the wet floor is so intelligent he dont have to stop singing he just tell them abt the problem thru his dancing hehehe the staff went on their knees to wipe the stage...only MJ can do that keeping his cool and solve the problem without interupting the show....awesome...and the BUG incident was cute too, he loves all living things and cant bear to even kill the BUG ....i dun understand how the media and haters failed to see that side of him and accused him of all those stupid accusations....I truely hope at least the last 12 years of his life he experienced happines because he had his children with him (minus the stupid accusation in those yrs)

while i was listening to MJ song Give In To Me, there is a phrase in his lyrics which really made me thinking how true it is that now he left us...it goes like this

You And Your Friends

Were Laughing At Me In Town

But It's Okay

And It's Okay

You Wont Be Laughing Girl

When I'm Not Around

I'll Be Okay

And I'll, I'll Not Find

Gotta, The Peace Of Mind No

Hope now he find the peace of mind he was longing for and rest well MJ sweet pure soul....

btw anyone know where is our MJ being laid to rest i mean where is his burial site ??? seems i cant find any info on this and i really wanna know..

I know how u feel abt the selling part but seriously i really want to see MJ at that footage coz that was the last and i mean the only last of him that i can see and treasure , it was MJ doing what he was best known for....since MJ passing ppl have been cashing on it and they seem cant wait to cash in on the footage heard they wanna make into a film....its only been 3 weeks Michael left us but they are planning this and that, its a cruel world we live in ...*sigh*

lol talking abt MJ at his concert, it reminds me of the zipper incident hahahah he was major cute rectifying those zipper problem and the smile on his face was priceless it can melt any ladies heart ....all along i was trying to figure out if he really forgot to do his zip before the concert or ??? hahaha my imagination running wild :rolleyes: i really love watching MJ funny stuff during his concert like the one in moscow i think...the way he tried telling his staff abt the wet floor is so intelligent he dont have to stop singing he just tell them abt the problem thru his dancing hehehe the staff went on their knees to wipe the stage...only MJ can do that keeping his cool and solve the problem without interupting the show....awesome...and the BUG incident was cute too, he loves all living things and cant bear to even kill the BUG ....i dun understand how the media and haters failed to see that side of him and accused him of all those stupid accusations....I truely hope at least the last 12 years of his life he experienced happines because he had his children with him (minus the stupid accusation in those yrs)

while i was listening to MJ song Give In To Me, there is a phrase in his lyrics which really made me thinking how true it is that now he left us...it goes like this

You And Your Friends

Were Laughing At Me In Town

But It's Okay

And It's Okay

You Wont Be Laughing Girl

When I'm Not Around

I'll Be Okay

And I'll, I'll Not Find

Gotta, The Peace Of Mind No

Hope now he find the peace of mind he was longing for and rest well MJ sweet pure soul....

btw anyone know where is our MJ being laid to rest i mean where is his burial site ??? seems i cant find any info on this and i really wanna know..

I can dig you

Lol I remember the zipper incident

he was sooo cute about it I just wanted to pinch his cheeks.

Michael is a true professional, lol did u guys see him chasing the broom??

that was cute

I never really saw Michael get angry until the court case lol he told someone to go to hell rlmao!!!

I can't believe how the media would try to taint an angel's reputation

it's gross.

Yes, he was always a very gentle soul. And I think it's rather pathetic that after all his years of saying he had vitiligo, it's only after his death that the media has bothered to really mention it. They preferred to say he wanted to bleach his skin.

I think this is a really good interview by two former Sony execs. http://thesportsinterview.com/mjackson.html

This is another nice write up by someone who interviewed him. http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1...ours.html?cat=2

Anyway, I won't be going to the theatres to see his last concert. I'm sick of everyone trying to make money off his death. I'll only buy things that were pre-approved by him. I think one of the execs mentions some concert footage that Michael owned. I'll buy that.

EDIT:

I just wanted to say that BET did do a marathon of his songs when he was acquitted. It's the same marathon they re-aired soon after he passed b4 they came up with a 2009 version.

Guest boredtiffo

i thought about that too...trying to get rich off michael jackson's death but this is the closest thing to seeing his concert anymore...the thing about the footage being in theatres...i wouldn't watch it..but i'd want the dvd too...his Bucharest concert was AMAZING...im sure This is It would be just as great

edit;

http://perezhilton.com/2009-07-20-talks-mo...-the-big-screen

i know many people don't like perez but if anyone is curious about the michael jackson footage stuff...the link is there...of course nothing is final...i guess its still just speculation? idk

Archived