Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasBunny

Remembering Michael Jackson: You will be loved beyond now and forever

By the way, Mark Lester didn't say he was Paris father. He denied it much earlier and denied it again when that tabliod decides to write BS. Well, that's my belief.

I just came back from Nigeria and one of the malls in Lagos (Silverbird Galleria) hung photos of Michael Jackson outside the building and on the inside, they were playing his videos on a big screen. I'll post the pics when I have the energy to upload them :D

My dad who doesn like MJ's surgery, whenever we watched music videos would make a comment like, "This is all Michael Jackson's influence." LMAO. I think the world always recognized his huge talent regardless of all the tabloid BS.

These Tom Cruise need to think about the children :angry: they are in enough pain.

lol. Even though "Tom Cruise" showed up as a result of soompi censorship, I laughed because one of these psycho fake baby mamas claimed that MJ fathered one of Tom Cruise's children or something like that. :lol:

Now stop it, that is not true.

Joe Jackson yes, but his mom and his brothers don't want his money, they had his back way before his death, especially Jermaine.

Hmm... I think his family always used him for money. He pretty much supported majority of them the whole time and I think Jermaine is famewhoring and using this incident for his own personal benefit. For me, I loved Marlon's speech at the memorial service because it showed how much he loved and felt pain for his brother. And Jackie breaking down as Marlon spoke really touched me. Jermaine, on the other hand, was just talking about himself and how he had Michael's back. Plus he wrote a pretty mean diss song about Michael in the past.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tTzeohx95U

Yup finally come August 29th our dear MJ will be laid to rest...its has been a long 2 month of sorrow and pain for all his fans around the world and still the pain is not going away so soon at least for me....his final resting place is nice and beautiful and at last MJ will get his peace that he long for all this while....missing you so much Michael and luv you always...I am looking foward to his rehearsal footage that will come to theatre...

Guest angelixer

Yup finally come August 29th our dear MJ will be laid to rest...

Finally. After having been through so much crap & after giving birth to so many children (a.k.a. every single entertainer in pop music today :))... He deserves peace.

Hmm... I think his family always used him for money. He pretty much supported majority of them the whole time and I think Jermaine is famewhoring and using this incident for his own personal benefit. For me, I loved Marlon's speech at the memorial service because it showed how much he loved and felt pain for his brother. And Jackie breaking down as Marlon spoke really touched me. Jermaine, on the other hand, was just talking about himself and how he had Michael's back. Plus he wrote a pretty mean diss song about Michael in the past.

Wow I had no idea about that diss song :o

I never ever knew about that, it's uncool man...yes Marlon's speech made me cry alot

I think at that time Jermaine made the song he was jealous of Michael, but I dunno about him famwhoring today,this is just my opinion but he did have Michael's back when needed him, that is one thing I remember.

We've agreed not to talk about anything negative, but (this would be my last) this song has got to be the worst song I have EVER heard...Jermaine isn't even 1/100 the awesome Michael is, so jealous...he probably held a grudge ever since Joe decided MJ should be front and center of Jackson 5...then even more jealous when he couldnt make it big with motown when the others left for epic...then EVEN more jealous when MJ was doing so well with off the wall, and then thriller..something that's so awesome, it couldn't even be topped even now, after more than 25 years. okay...no more being negative, i can't wait till Aug. 29, FINALLY MJ can be rested!

It wasnt evenall Joe, Jackie said majority of the brothers wanted MJ to be the lead singer

Yup finally come August 29th our dear MJ will be laid to rest...its has been a long 2 month of sorrow and pain for all his fans around the world and still the pain is not going away so soon at least for me....his final resting place is nice and beautiful and at last MJ will get his peace that he long for all this while....missing you so much Michael and luv you always...I am looking foward to his rehearsal footage that will come to theatre...

I know

my heart is still crying and I know that Aug 29 is officially goodbye, our prince is sleeping forever

I'm glad that he will be at peace though, no one can hurt him anymore.

Guest nelly

I wouldn't say that was a diss song. If I understand the lyrics correctly, it's sort of like a wake-up call. More like he's offering Michael some help rather than dissing. 'Pick up the phone, Dont be alone, step off the throne, come back home.' It sounds more like a concerned brother to me.

^ if i remember correctly the lyrics did dissing MJ eg. "You changed your shade

Was your color wrong?", its like saying MJ purposely wanted to be white which was not true at all and saying abt MJ taking the pie from him hahahah lol its jealousy there....and this part of the lyrics just made me lol : "What the future may hold, what tomorrow might bring, Its not guaranteed that youll be spreading your wings" ...and JJ got so wrong there cuz MJ managed to spread his wings far and wide across the world ....

seriously to me the song sounded JJ dissing MJ which is so uncalled for and i dont think MJ ever said anything bad about his brothers...

To me, it's a diss song, talking about his color and all that.

And he talks about Michael abandoning his family yet Jermaine was the first to leave the Jackson 5. Talking about how Michael had been taking his pie for a long time or whatever (apparently, he'd initially been the lead singer). Delusional. Was it Michael's fault that he was so talented that Joe made him lead? Also, they were mad at Michael for leaving the family band and not wanting to do all these reunion tours but damn, can Michael have his own damn life?

From what I understand, he was very jealous and mad at Michael at the time especially as he felt Michael sabotaged his album (he'd signed a deal with LaFace and thought it would blow Michael's career out of the water but Michael did something underhanded and stole his producers. *tsk*). I don't know if that's true but sibling rivalry? Watching some old live performances, it looked like there were times Michael would deliberately outsing the hell out of Jermaine during their duets. But maybe it's just in my head. I think there was sibling rivalry, even though Michael was the lead and shouldn't have any rivalry but this song was definitely uncalled for. A concerned brother shouldn't be airing the family's dirty laundry and saying things like this in public. Especially as Michael was constantly ridiculed in public, anyway. I do hope the Jermaine is being honest about the 2003 book that's being spoken about now.

But that's just my thing. Like Jermaine and this Vienna thing... I just get this vibe from him. But what do I know?

And yes, he did have his back and even Latoya was by his side during the trial.

Okay, I guess I'll get off the negativity.

Anyway, are any New Yorkers going to Spike Lee's block party? Even though I don't live in NYC, I'm thinking of coming down for it.

I am glad he's being laid to rest after 2 months. Also glad that the media madness has died down and I guess they now have that reality show murder to write about (may the wife's soul rest in peace).

I think he looks so cute here:

That smile of his. HMM

I can't remember if I posted this earlier but I love him in this clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17rnRqUj9G8

Random pics

28817pw.jpg

le9v.jpg

n4h2bk.jpg

046.jpg

010.jpg

I was flipping through one of those tribute magazines at the store the other day and they posted a picture of the American Idol Randy Jackson as his brother *shaking my head*

To me, it's a diss song, talking about his color and all that.

And he talks about Michael abandoning his family yet Jermaine was the first to leave the Jackson 5. Talking about how Michael had been taking his pie for a long time or whatever (apparently, he'd initially been the lead singer). Delusional. Was it Michael's fault that he was so talented that Joe made him lead? Also, they were mad at Michael for leaving the family band and not wanting to do all these reunion tours but damn, can Michael have his own damn life?

From what I understand, he was very jealous and mad at Michael at the time especially as he felt Michael sabotaged his album (he'd signed a deal with LaFace and thought it would blow Michael's career out of the water but Michael did something underhanded and stole his producers. *tsk*). I don't know if that's true but sibling rivalry? Watching some old live performances, it looked like there were times Michael would deliberately outsing the hell out of Jermaine during their duets. But maybe it's just in my head. I think there was sibling rivalry, even though Michael was the lead and shouldn't have any rivalry but this song was definitely uncalled for. A concerned brother shouldn't be airing the family's dirty laundry and saying things like this in public. Especially as Michael was constantly ridiculed in public, anyway. I do hope the Jermaine is being honest about the 2003 book that's being spoken about now.

But that's just my thing. Like Jermaine and this Vienna thing... I just get this vibe from him. But what do I know?

And yes, he did have his back and even Latoya was by his side during the trial.

Okay, I guess I'll get off the negativity.

Anyway, are any New Yorkers going to Spike Lee's block party? Even though I don't live in NYC, I'm thinking of coming down for it.

I am glad he's being laid to rest after 2 months. Also glad that the media madness has died down and I guess they now have that reality show murder to write about (may the wife's soul rest in peace).

I think he looks so cute here:

That smile of his. HMM

I can't remember if I posted this earlier but I love him in this clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17rnRqUj9G8

Random pics

I was flipping through one of those tribute magazines at the store the other day and they posted a picture of the American Idol Randy Jackson as his brother *shaking my head*

No doubt that was a diss song, the color changing part was a diss

Jermaine knows damn well Michael has vitiligo

I wasnt defending Jermaine, and you are right he had no business talking crap about Michael leaving when he was the one who decided to stay with motown when the others moved to CBS. I don't doubt there was some sort of jealousy, it's bound to happen when you come from a big family, there will always be some sort of sibling rivalry but I would hope that they put it behind them and would just be happy for Michael. I don't know the Jacksons personally so I cannot make that judgement. I do however have faith that they all got along in the end. People still say La Toya is fake but I think she regrets the things she did to her family and learned from her mistakes.

Dude if youor any other soompiers come down to NYC for Spike Lee's party let me know because I'm definetly going

I love meeting other Michael Jackson fans, it's a beautiful thing.

Thank you for those sweet pics

I loved afro Michael, Joe was jealous of his good looks thas why he trashed him.

OMG HE IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!!

He looks like a prince

Michael and his idol James Brown

Michael is so respectful, he didnt want to steal the limelight from James Brown but James wasnt having it

because James loves Michael too much, he was so funny with the microphone rlmao

If James Brown was alive he would not be able to handle Michael's death, he loved him too much like his own child.

Guest novi4ok

Actually I'm not surprised about Jermaine being the way he is, I remember watching a Big Brother episode where he couldn't even remember the name of the disease that Michael had (vitiligo) and another where Michael said something along the lines of "I would like to thank all my brothers, including Jermaine.." when he won the grammies for his Thriller album, I saw it somewhere on youtube. So perhaps there really was sibling rivalry, I don't know why I get this whole negative vibe whenever I see Jermaine lol but these articles kinda show how even after death Michael Jackson is still used like a money printing machine by his siblings. Notice how the more popular and successful Janet has not a said word about Michael publicly since the memorial and is not participating in any of these shows? Why? Because she was the closest to him and really cares about him. I'm sorry for the negativity though...

http://www.examiner.com/x-704-Pop-Media-Ex...g-to-AE-channel,

http://www.eurweb.com/story/eur55390.cfm

Wish I could go to Spike Lee's party for Michael but uni.....if you go, celebrate for me too please!:)

Guest novi4ok

I think this would be a nice addition to what LucasBunny posted: checkout Michael Jackson with James Brown and Prince onstage, though the latter is being strange lol but Michael is great here though he was onstage for a short time. You could see how respectful MJ was to James Brown and so was he to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CoxNzOOoQU

Michael is such a sensitive little boy <3, although he was our idol, it was nice to see he had an idol of his own..MJ learned from the best, and then became the best of the best <3

YUUUPPP :D

He was so cute imitating James Brown when he was younger.

I think this would be a nice addition to what LucasBunny posted: checkout Michael Jackson with James Brown and Prince onstage, though the latter is being strange lol but Michael is great here though he was onstage for a short time. You could see how respectful MJ was to James Brown and so was he to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CoxNzOOoQU

OH MAN

I love that clip, Michael sounds very nice singing James Brown

the two were very very close and was totally weep worthy.

I love the whole "I love you" thing with MJ and James Brown.

I don't know if Janet is the closest but the other siblings: Rebbie, Marlon, Jackie etc etc aren't really saying much either. It's mainly Jermaine, Latoya (the usual suspects) and Tito. I think Tito is even planning to tour the UK this year and he'll be performing Michael and Jackson 5 songs. Some reports say it's a solo tour, others say he's supporting Gladys Knight.

I love the whole "I love you" thing with MJ and James Brown.

I don't know if Janet is the closest but the other siblings: Rebbie, Marlon, Jackie etc etc aren't really saying much either. It's mainly Jermaine, Latoya (the usual suspects) and Tito. I think Tito is even planning to tour the UK this year and he'll be performing Michael and Jackson 5 songs. Some reports say it's a solo tour, others say he's supporting Gladys Knight.

I didnt hear Tito say much

it's mostly La Toya and Jermaine, but like I said I can't say they are doing it for show because afterall Michael is their brother.

It's the whole 9 children thingy going on lol, because like Michael I'm also one of 9 children and I know how sibling situations get crazy and things like that, but the first thing I try to focus is one is family first so I am going to keep a positive mindset about the things his family has to say. La Toya turned down dancing with the stars I heard because she didnt want sympathy votes and she said because she cannot dance on television during these difficult times.

As for Janet, Michael kind of stated that he and Janet were the closest and they were alot alike,

the relationship between Janet and Michael was so beautiful

look how cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q9vVkKy7Do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ov9_qagdh4...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inkwaD2riak...feature=related

(its so cute when they walk off stage holding hands awwweeeeeee)

this was a really sweet message Michael left for Janet

Janet-and-Michael-333-janet-jackson.jpg

MJJanetJackson_jpg.jpg

lol I love how they always dress alike

jackson-395x298-famoussistersgaller.jpg

jannet-and-michael-jackson.jpg

jjackson9.jpg

michael-jackson-janet-jackson-and-l.jpg

rlmao Janet is ready to kick some richard simmons right here

Michael was so mad he said "john tesh you"

and I never seen Michael this angry

you tell her Michael!!

even though it was out of character he sure told those bastards

More prince natured MJ footage

Yeah, I know Janet and Michael were close at some point but I don't know if they were closest before he died. Because at some interview, she said she hadn't spoken to him in 2 years but she knew he was okay because he kept in touch with their mother.

Tito is saying a lot in the UK, gave an interview to ET and things like that.

Guest boredtiffo

i think the burial date has been pushed to August 31st

GAHH, its been almost two months already :(

junsujunsu, I'm not criticizing Janet at all. I think she's always been great to Michael and always defended him. I'm just saying that I don't know if they are the closest siblings. They do have great affection for each other. I myself have 5 siblings and I have nothing but love for all of them and whenever we see each other, we hug and laugh and all that. But there are some I speak to more than others.

EDIT:

Okay, back to my drooling.

While, if I'd been alive and an adult, I would have thrown my panties at Michael in the late '70s or '80s even if he was not famous. I would definitely have volunteered to have his babies the natural way even when he was 50.

046.jpg

lol... I would have also gotten him addicted to my amazing cooking (would have to take a class first, though).

008.jpg

Come to mama

006.jpg

Some of my favorite Jackson 5 performances. I really do think they did compete -it's natural especially when siblings are somewhat close in age.

The love you save (1977) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NENqnR9UAM

Shake your body down live (1984). I absolutely love this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYokvydXLB4 I loved the brothers on stage

Michael and Jermaine worked really well on this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r42Abu_IF8 Michael was such a little man. So into the music. I loved how he danced.

August 29... I have mixed feelings about that date. I think it would be great if they just let it be a celebration of his life. Cos burials are usually painful even if you try to see the bright side of things. But I wish they'd just bury him already.

Guest boredtiffo

who decides these things, who ever it is should stick to Aug. 29....is there a logical reason for this?

i think the family decides these things but they have said that they need more time to straighten things out..i have no idea what that means but it better be damn important

Guest Amethist

Ok don't mind me guys I'm just occasionally lurking here, but I just had to made a comment again..

@LucasBunny,

Special thanks for sharing Michael and Janet moments, cause I really like seeing those two together ( and " Scream" also has always been one of my fave songs ) . I read Janet's going to record an album again also, I wonder if there's going to be any reference towards Michael in it, but I don't count on it though.

@boredtiffo,

Oh gosh, I hope that ain't true >_<! I think the 29th is also a good date for the same reason as junsujunsu.

Other than that it's the sooner the better!

Guest angelixer

@LucasBunny,

Special thanks for sharing Michael and Janet moments, cause I really like seeing those two together ( and " Scream" also has always been one of my fave songs ) . I read Janet's going to record an album again also, I wonder if there's going to be any reference towards Michael in it, but I don't count on it though.

I heard that they are going to use some never used Michael vocals and create a duet. And she's working with Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis again. I hope it's going to be her Velvet Rope 2.

Thanks LucasBunny for those Jan & Mike pictures. Janet still has those apple cheeks.