Remembering Michael Jackson: You will be loved beyond now and forever

LucasBunny

Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

i couldnt believe when i found out 3 days after. i was so shocked. i still dont believe it.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yoko102308

I still can't believe my idol is gone..

I loved MJ to death. Everyone that knowme knew that. People at my church, in my classes, and kids I babysit knew!

My french teacher even sent a sympathy card to me because she knew I was a huge fan.

I was so excited about his concert too! Once chance to see the legend that shaped the music of today for the last time. It was a dream come true.

Then one day I got a text saying he was pronounced dead..I hoped it wasn't true ..but it wasn't.

I cried..nice and hard. Yeah, my mom said I was being silly and over-reacting but i didn't get an effin crap what she said right then.

My dream was taken from me that day.

I wanted to become one of the biggest stars of all time. I wanted to make him proud. He inspired me so much. not just with music, but with other things too.

Eh..sorry emotional moment there.

ohh I too don't want people getting rich off of him. But I've already bought to memorial posters >_______< I couldn't resist

I also got two of those memorial collectors magazines. I really want to see his last few weeks he spent working hard.

If it comes out I know I'll buy it. I hate that they are using MJ to make money but it'll be the closest thing to me actually ever meeting him.

-

On another note, DAYUM that man was definition of sexiness and swag!

& that smile..most beautiful thing my eyes have ever saw

and as a boy he rocked those afros. fosho.

Guest novi4ok

^aww don't be so upset (I still can't believe it either) but this is life and unfortunately we cannot do much about it except accept it and keep his legacy alive which is something you can contribute to in the future should you wish to become a star;)

Anyways on a more cheerful note, I found this video of MJ performing Earth Song in S.Korea and thought that the fan's actions here are a MUST-see lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0RU4U_8PPU

Poor Michael Jackson though had to focus on saving the boy's life and singing at the same time!

lol... I bet that crazy fan will never forget that day for as long as he lives.

yoko102308, hang in there, dear. I never even considered him a big inspiration in my life yet it's more than a month and I am no closer to getting over it. :mellow: I think his death has changed me in a way, though. I definitely do not believe any single thing I read in the press anymore, especially 'entertainment news', I was never really that much into celebrity gossip but I care even less now and I'm more interested in charity work.

Still follow your dreams. Sure, you'll never meet him but you can always keep him alive in your heart. Just because he's gone doesn't mean he no longer inspires, you know?

I will never forget this man. I watch old videos of him with his brothers and he was truly electrifying. Definitely one of a kind. I really would have loved to meet the teenage Michael, the Off The Wall Michael but that would have been literally impossible since I wasn't even born yet. :lol: I would have loved to tell him how beautiful he truly was and kinda drum it into his head if it were possible.

^aww don't be so upset (I still can't believe it either) but this is life and unfortunately we cannot do much about it except accept it and keep his legacy alive which is something you can contribute to in the future should you wish to become a star;)

Anyways on a more cheerful note, I found this video of MJ performing Earth Song in S.Korea and thought that the fan's actions here are a MUST-see lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0RU4U_8PPU

Poor Michael Jackson though had to focus on saving the boy's life and singing at the same time!

Thanks for the video. He's thinking of the fan's safety. Yet another example of what a considerate and caring man he was.

Was wondering why all the news about Michael are in different topics. Wouldn't it be lovely if they're all under 1 topic "Michael Jackson". Then we wouldn't miss anything.

Guest nelly

I still can't believe my idol is gone..

I loved MJ to death. Everyone that knowme knew that. People at my church, in my classes, and kids I babysit knew!

My french teacher even sent a sympathy card to me because she knew I was a huge fan.

I was so excited about his concert too! Once chance to see the legend that shaped the music of today for the last time. It was a dream come true.

Then one day I got a text saying he was pronounced dead..I hoped it wasn't true ..but it wasn't.

I cried..nice and hard. Yeah, my mom said I was being silly and over-reacting but i didn't get an effin crap what she said right then.

My dream was taken from me that day.

I wanted to become one of the biggest stars of all time. I wanted to make him proud. He inspired me so much. not just with music, but with other things too.

Eh..sorry emotional moment there.

ohh I too don't want people getting rich off of him. But I've already bought to memorial posters >_______< I couldn't resist

I also got two of those memorial collectors magazines. I really want to see his last few weeks he spent working hard.

If it comes out I know I'll buy it. I hate that they are using MJ to make money but it'll be the closest thing to me actually ever meeting him.

-

On another note, DAYUM that man was defination of sexiness and swag!

& that smile..most beaufitful thing my eyes have ever saw

and as a boy he rocked those afros. fosho.

:tears: I feel you. I grew up admiring Michael Jackson as well back when MTV didn't air those stupid reality shows. I would be imitating him as a child even though it was terrible. I was ignorant about those allegations until I came here to the US. I never really paid attention to his trials but when I heard his verdict, I was relieved because it was all over. I just bought a Ebony magazine tribute and his words were so inspiring. It's just sad that people are beginning to see who the real Michael is instead of a pedo. I get pissed when I read comments of people who used to make fun of him and changed their opinions after his death. I was thinking, if people didn't judge him then maybe he wouldn't be so 'weird' or maybe he wouldn't take all those drugs to kill himself.

Arnie Klein is a moron. WTF did he go to Michael Jackson's hearing talking about how he wants Joe kept from the kids. WTF? :blink::wacko::crazy: :fury: How is it his business? That idiot is really enjoying the media speculation.

The judge asked him what his legal standing was and he said some BS about having a long term commitment or some crap. The judge said he had no legal standing so he should stfu.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/03/michael-jack...ntinuedcontents

Arnie Klein is a moron. WTF did he go to Michael Jackson's hearing talking about how he wants Joe kept from the kids. WTF? :blink::wacko::crazy: :fury: How is it his business? That idiot is really enjoying the media speculation.

The judge asked him what his legal standing was and he said some BS about having a long term commitment or some crap. The judge said he had no legal standing so he should stfu.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/03/michael-jack...ntinuedcontents

What??

why doesnt he mind his own damn business!

I mean honestly......john tesh the hell off goodness.

its just so sad to see those so called friends of MJ now came out and talk nonsense abt him to the media,

cant they just stfu and stop all thise attention seeking actions....

that Arnie Klien and his stupid brain what is he trying to prove his action will surely worsen

the speculation of MJ and his kids....what an idiot moron

over a month already still I havent got over his death yet

Guest sweet_hunny

Everyone was straight faced when Klein made a fool out of himself but I'm glad Katherine has custody of the kids.

I hate how there are those still willing to exploit MJ, even in death <_<.

Look I know Joe's upbringing for Michael and his siblings were not right at all but he would not be the phenomenal icon of 4 decades if it weren't for him

Guest angelixer

Michael said that there was someone or something after him and I know for sure I get what he meant. I've talked to too many people, read too many books & listened too well to his lyrics to not know who he is talking about.

It's sad that one of the most influential goodhearted artist in pop music was murdered, directly/indirectly. They won't ever allow someone to prosper against their beliefs. :( Mikey's philosophy & huge influence on the world was a threat.

Guest boredtiffo

Michael said that there was someone or something after him and I know for sure I get what he meant. I've talked to too many people, read too many books & listened too well to his lyrics to not know who he is talking about.

^ just wondering,

when did he say someone was after him, i'd just like to know more about that cause i had no idea...

my heart bleeds to see some of the so called MJ close friends now coming out and backstabbing him telling the press of this and that, the latest is Mark Lester and his believed of being Paris bio dad...omg close friend dont do this thing, they will keep whatever secret between them and bring it to their grave...now MJ is no more in this world he cant even defend himself to refute whatever not the truth being said abt him....btw i am not buying that Mark Lester story, even if he thinks he is the bio dad he should discuss with MJ family privately and take into consideration of the children feelings and well being rather than going to the press and created more speculations and smeared MJ name more like what the tabloids have been doing it for years and years....if one thing is clear abt MJ when he was alive is that he got no real friends at all and all those that claimed to be his real friends are always trying or have something on their mind to be near MJ...seriously I feel for MJ, ppl around him are just so nasty and fake except his 3 beloved children cuz they are the only one closes to him that really love him unconditionaly...or maybe he got at least 1 or 2 trusted confidante in Liz Taylor and Diana Ross .... these 2 atleast for now keep it to themselves of whatever secrets, knowledge they have of MJ whether its good or bad and I hope it stays like that forever....

i pray MJ kids will always be strong mentally emotionaly like their father to counter all this allegations, speculations and rumours...GOD bless and keep them safe always....

Guest boredtiffo

^ i read that on TMZ, but yeah i was REALLY mad thinking this is pure BS, why does he care now about being the father now, after MJ's death, its not like he wants anything to do with them anyways...

and that guy is supposedly his "friend" what a freaking friend he is, even if the test results come back and prove Mike Lester to be the father i don't care, he wasn't trying to prove he was Paris' father before, and he could never raise them as well as Michael did....

i seriously do believe Michael is the biological father to all of those children, through invitro or whatever, i think Prince & Blanket have Michael's nose and eyes

OKAY, do you know how many little caucasian girls look like Harriet, blond hair/blue eyes

Guest angelixer

^ just wondering,

when did he say someone was after him, i'd just like to know more about that cause i had no idea...

If you listen to his lyrics well, look for things in his video's & his albums, you'll know. I've also seen about five or interviews in which he was giving hints and others in which he was scared to say too much because of possible consequences. I might post the links later, but try to look for them on the youtube.

Guest novi4ok

^I was listening to an interview he did with Jesse Jackson on Youtube in 2005 and from what I've understood there was/is some sort of conspiracy surrounding the music publishing catalogue that Micheal Jackson originally fully owned but then sold half of it to Sony (later on he sold 25% of his stake and used the remaining 25% to secure a loan) since it was worth a lot of money<--I read that part somewhere. But who knows maybe it's all just speculations...

If you listen to his lyrics well, look for things in his video's & his albums, you'll know. I've also seen about five or interviews in which he was giving hints and others in which he was scared to say too much because of possible consequences. I might post the links later, but try to look for them on the youtube.

Oh yes this is definetly true

I would say listen to the second disc on "History" and the songs on "Invincible"

there is so much truth.

That guy claiming to be Paris dad..does anyone have a rock so I can throw it at him?

all of this mess going on in really really making me angry :angry: , even if he is Paris bio dad what the hell does that mean?

She's Michael's child, he raised her, he loves her more than that creep ever would, also Paris was extremly protective and attached to her dad and I can't imagine how hurt she is, this isnt making it any better.

These Tom Cruise need to think about the children :angry: they are in enough pain.

Anyways, on a positive note here are some MJ songs that were unreleased that I am sooo in love with

If you don't love me

(Gosh I john teshing love this song, it's so amazing and I really wish it would have made "Bad")

Love Never Felt So Good

(amazing lyrics this would be a great wedding song)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUu-9qmO_tg

Guest boredtiffo

Oh yes this is definetly true

I would say listen to the second disc on "History" and the songs on "Invincible"

there is so much truth.

thanks for the tips :)

those are the cds i don't have...i wanted Invincible but i haven't gotten to it, i've heard some songs from History but i'm really not observant at all...

that tribute project is AMAZING, those who have submitted artwork and whatnot are seriously talented

Archived