Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasBunny

Remembering Michael Jackson: You will be loved beyond now and forever

Guest miszshypinay

here goes a lot of pictures. sorry in advance if this lags your computer x_X

woah i topped a page! heh.

a6f2f95645e39bc9_landing.jpg

^ he looks good in those sunglasses!

bf705100c3ca157b_landing.jpg

e81e51ab4f83264b_landing.jpg

^ look at all those awards!

8e71068891c6e105_landing.jpg

z196957784.jpg

z197653066.jpg

^ he looks so boss here. (;

z196957782.jpg

michael_jackson.jpg

^ my FAVORITE picture of him :wub:

more of MJ's adulation? People, you are bunch of sheep!

:blink: :blink: :huh: :huh:

....anyways yeah

thx for the pics and I'm glad I'm not the only one in love with that smile

goodness!!! I never thought of Michael Jackson in a sexified way until a few years ago

to make you guys feel better watch these videos because he is sooo kawaii!!

Michael and Emmanuel Lewis dancing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P6d3_8W0Qc

Diana Ross sits on Michael's lap

now this is cute, he was madly deeply in love with her and you can see in his eyes he still is

look how cute his reaction is lol!!!

Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WovNu71OzEU

Michael and Madonna

I think they looked very very cute together

0023ae606f170bb2586f02.jpg

1203808.jpg

2122.jpg

Wow I can actually still remember the first time I learned who Michael Jackson was. I heard him before (Free Willy lol) but didn't know it was him until I was 7 years old and my mom was making us dinner and on the TV there was a Michael Jackson concert showing. She said to me that it was Michael Jackson and how fans would just faint seeing him and sure enough there were women falling down haha. It amazed me cause I've never witnessed that happening.

I know, I was afraid it would people would read it wrong..

But what I kind of meant was that, I used to only knew the Michael with the vitiligo and the plastic surgery stuff he had around that time.

And I did found it odd back then to find out he used to be tanned and had a different face. The not satisfied back then part wasn't about his skincolor (because he couldn't help that either) but more about the nosejobs and whatever plastic surgery he had afterwards. Atleast I always assumed his nosejobs were from non satisfaction, and imo he should have left that his Thriller period (eventhough people are allowed to do whatever they want ofcourse).

I don't know much about the Pepsi incident though, but I can imagine it was a bad accident and he needed some sort of recover surgery that also changed his face again.

It was largely do to his father calling him "big nose" and making fun of his nose his adolescent life. It's normal to want to fix something when someone, let alone your father is mocking you because of it. It's like teenagers when they have acne and they either get made fun of it or are aware that people don't find it attractive on the face so they go out and spend lots of money, see doctors etc. to try and get rid of it; the beauty forum iis a testament to that.

Guest A180585

hahahah i love his reaction when Diana Ross sat on his lap. What a shy guy! ahahah how cute.

Guest Amethist

^^ if i am not wrong the pepsi accident was quite serious, MJ suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burn and i saw in the video footage the thing just exploded on top of his head...poor him that must hurt so badly...and another thing i think ppl talk abt him putting a mark or a cleft sugically on his chin (u can see it on the 2nd pic from lucasbunny post no#5) but i remembered correctly he already have it during his younger days i think i saw it during Thriller time, there's is one picture of him with that thing on his chin.....so i personally believed he only did his nose...while the press insisted that he did something to his cheekbone etc...omg those haters and tabloids ppl just dont want to believe anything he said....and there is an interview i think from the martin bashi(t) interview "Living with Michael Jackson"....one of the question that stupid jerk bubble gum asked MJ was did he ever had sex with Debbie when they were married??? i mean what kind of dumb question is that, every married couple surely will have sexual relationship...i just dont understand why they thot MJ has no capability of having sex with the opposite attraction ...Michael was embarassed at that time even after he answered yes that bamini cooper seems like he cant believed it......there's so much intelligent questions to ask MJ in that interview but that bamini cooper is just being stupid with his pea brain question....i am glad MJ was so smart to have his own camera rolling while the interview was taken to counter refute the one that Bamini cooper did which was edited to potray MJ badly....

I only remember seeing some vague pics, but I can understand from your post how serious it was, that must have been really awful for him >_<..

Yeah I remember people also talked about his chin and stuff, I don't know what to believe, but the nosejobs were the only obvious solid facts for me..

And I guess interviewers sometimes in general just ask stupid questions so they can have juicy stories about a celebrity later, gosh it's so retarded that some interviewers always twists words to create false assumptions..

@Amethist

dun worry I know what u meant

Ok, good to know that :)..

It was largely do to his father calling him "big nose" and making fun of his nose his adolescent life. It's normal to want to fix something when someone, let alone your father is mocking you because of it. It's like teenagers when they have acne and they either get made fun of it or are aware that people don't find it attractive on the face so they go out and spend lots of money, see doctors etc. to try and get rid of it; the beauty forum iis a testament to that.

I know, so I really understand why he got is first nose surgery (eventhough his dad was just being cruel and he didn't have to do that). I just don't get why he got the other nosejobs after that one. Because I will admit, his first one made him better looking, but the rest didn't. I don't mean this offensive in any way, but I would have left it at that if I were him..

Btw the vids and pics updated here are really cute, gotta love the glittersuit (in general he really had a lot of cool looking outfits).

Btw I really liked seeing Michael and Madonna together, seriously they look so good together being the King and Queen of Pop :D (atleast for me Madonna is the queen of pop).. It's sad they never collaborated together, but I guess their views were too different . I did find it funny though, when I found out that Michael originally asked Madonna for 'In the closet' and she made the song so provocative that Michael didn't really like it. Cause it's so Madonna so write like that, and so Michael not wanting to be like that :P..

But when Madonna said she wanted him to get a haircut, omg, I'm so glad he didn't >_< (his hairstyles suited him and I can't imagine him with short hair)..

Guest Twinny

He used to look very fine back then, like in the time of ''thriller'' and ''bad'' I wish he could leave his face alone at that point. It's sad what he has done to his face after that.

I know, so I really understand why he got is first nose surgery (eventhough his dad was just being cruel and he didn't have to do that). I just don't get why he got the other nosejobs after that one. Because I will admit, his first one made him better looking, but the rest didn't. I don't mean this offensive in any way, but I would have left it at that if I were him..

It's been documented that the first surgery was because he broke his nose. He had an accident on stage and fell in 1979. This one is fact. As for others, the claim was he had trouble breathing so he got a second one and who knows what else after that.

While he did a lot (like putting the cleft in this chin), he didn't do as much to his face as people think. A lot of it was aging and of course, his skin color. And then the media speculation. And it didn't help that he was so skinny.

Just look at these two pics... not that different. Although I must say his nose did look really thin in the 2000s. At least, looked that way on T.V. Looks like the nose turns up a little higher in the second pic and the nostrils are pinched differently.

michael-jackson-is-madman-1.jpg

jackson_michael_file.jpg

I found him sexiest in the "Rock with you" video and Billie Jean is just freaking UNF. GOSH, he was so hot in that. LMAO.

billieJean_clip.jpg

billie_jean222.jpg

The sexiest part (I didn't make this)

fngs37.jpg

Just because that Motown 25 performance was iconic but honestly, I loved him most in "The Love You Save" performance. He really got down.

o_cFflAAUMCDZ8tXh.jpg

He was sexy in Beat it too... especially when he was breathing on the camera.

jacksonbeatit.jpg

So cute

f7a675c4-2047-4e6b-8943-29e6356d5ba5.jpg

rock-with-you_l.jpg

Loved how he was so into the music in "Blame it on the boogie."

EDIT:

Some of my favorite MJ/Jackson 5 songs:

Rock with you (I think my all time favorite)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hK3Y1Ehv9c

All I do is think of you (Jackson 5)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzMhWJbByfY

The love you save (Jackson 5) but done with their more mature voices

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NENqnR9UAM

Find me a girl (The Jacksons)

That's what you get for being polite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wkAB-yy548

The lady in my life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1XVkLiPseM

PYT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdV7Kb1RG8Y

Don't Walk Away

Song he wrote (but didn't perform)

Joy by Blackstreet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCVEvEmlmd0

lol... I guess my musical taste is pretty clear :D There are more but I'm tired.

Oh, on Michael and Diana...

I wish she'd given him a chance. LOL... but she met him with he was so young and probably only ever saw him as a kid. Plus it would have been hard for her to date him seeing as he was superduperstar. But still. lol

Ebony 1984 magazine interview excerpt

Ebony: Any Black ladies in your life?

Michael: "Sure, but you wouldn't take me seriously."

Ebony: Try me.

Michael: "It's Diana Ross. I love her."

Ebony: Do you mean as a "big sister?"

Michael: "No, that's not what I mean. See, I told you that you wouldn't take me seriously."

Ebony: You're not saying you'd like to marry Diana Ross, are you?

Michael: "Oh yeah, I'm saying that."

Ebony: But she's so much older than you. You mean you feel something other than close friendship for her?

Michael: "Uh huh. And what does age have to do with it? Look at it this way: how old would you be if you didn't even know how old you are?"

And I remember he was devastated when she got married... he refused to attend the wedding. Poor dude. But I think he got over it... apparently, he really loved Lisa Marie Presley.

Guest notoriousbea

He was such a charismatic guy. I've been a fan of his since I was little. I remember being young and watching "The Wiz", he was my favorite Scarecrow EVER!!!!

And Asianspirit- I agree. Honestly though, whatever sexual relationships he has is his own personal business. Interviewers are pathetic and it's sad because if MJ was to decline to answer that question, there will be so much speculation on that and people will jump to the conclusion that he is gay or whatever. Whatever he does in his personal life is HIS own personal business!!! That's so annoying.

And here are a 2 of my favorite live performances of Jackson 5. I swear, even as a child- his voice was amazing. He was born with a gift to really perform. At 9 years old, he OWNED that stage.

Who's Loving You - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ane6VJGlIMs (I loved the intro!!!)

I'll Be There -

(His range for this song, it's breathtaking!)

Oh, on Michael and Diana...

I wish she'd given him a chance. LOL... but she met him with he was so young and probably only ever saw him as a kid. Plus it would have been hard for her to date him seeing as he was superduperstar. But still. lol

And I remember he was devastated when she got married... he refused to attend the wedding. Poor dude. But I think he got over it... apparently, he really loved Lisa Marie Presley.

I know!

Michael would have been good to her

But I don't think he ever got over Diana Ross

I know alot of his romance ballads are directed towards her even after the marriage with Lisa.

I know!

Michael would have been good to her

But I don't think he ever got over Diana Ross

I know alot of his romance ballads are directed towards her even after the marriage with Lisa.

Aww. For real? Poor baby.

I just read that "Remember the time" was dedicated to Diana Ross. :tears:

Guest crashandburn

His smile is beautiful.

I think these videos really reflect Michaels personality

I think they should show more of this documentary
'Michael Jackson's Private Home Movies'

then the one by Martin Barshir.

^ Those two videos show the fun, childish side of him. Especially the water fight and egg hunt
^_^

I don't have any pictures to share because the video i want to share is from a music video and i cant seem to find the mv for download anywhere.T___T

He looked absolutely gorgeous in the mv "Remember The Time" oh gosh i can go on and on about how hot he is, lol. <33333 and out of point to topic but he has the greatest heart on the planet.at least, out of the celebrities. i freaking miss him. :tears:

Guest angelixer

I had the biggest crush on him during Thriller and Bad.

2nd & 3rd degree burns on his head, lupus, vitiligo, a very strict pops, a very lonely life, people making fun of him & dragging him through mud for money.. Yeah, he's crazy. <_<

Guest peasilla

this man ROCKED the ray bans.

<3

Guest boredtiffo

i absolutely love this clip of michael:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfZMaeZFpAw

i watch it a lot LOL; his smile is gorgeous

random thought...but i really thought him & brooke shields made a beautiful couple,

its hard to believe that he's gone...i cried for days and still do sometimes thinking about it, but i'll always have a crush on him :)

Guest inyeon.

Haha I love the locking video! amazing dancing.

DAMN, the music they're dancing to is SOOOO CATCHY.

I swear, I keep replaying because its so awesome.

Guest Amethist

It's been documented that the first surgery was because he broke his nose. He had an accident on stage and fell in 1979. This one is fact. As for others, the claim was he had trouble breathing so he got a second one and who knows what else after that.

While he did a lot (like putting the cleft in this chin), he didn't do as much to his face as people think. A lot of it was aging and of course, his skin color. And then the media speculation. And it didn't help that he was so skinny.

Just look at these two pics... not that different. Although I must say his nose did look really thin in the 2000s. At least, looked that way on T.V. Looks like the nose turns up a little higher in the second pic and the nostrils are pinched differently.

%7Boption%7Dmichael-jackson-is-madman-1.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.cbc.ca/gfx/photos/jackson_michael_file.jpg[/img

Oh ok thanks for the info, cause I didn't knew that :). Wow he sure had a lot of injuries in his life, poor guy :(.

And yeah I can see your point with the two pictures, and I also agree it also had to do with aging

Talking about aging though, Michael looked really young for a 50 year old imo..

Btw the interview about Diana Ross was really cute to read :)..

Guest LionAngel

man! been waiting for this kind of thread ahahha

His smile is cute and innocent, just like of a child's.

MJ's so fashionable! i bet he's the only one who could pull off those kind

of styles XD thanks for the pictures and vids, woot! moar moar hahahaha

lol... LionAngel, you asked for more?

There are some rather 'racy' photos in his famous gold pants. Don't know if I'm allowed to post them on soompi since it's like PG 13 here :lol:

I love your smile tututurururururu...

28872557-28872559-slarge.jpg

333zrxc.jpg

MichaelJackson15.jpg

0001216887-59618L.jpg

0001095210-38076L.jpg

mj1l.jpg

zugndi.jpg

64089609455190063093690.jpg

2cdak3n.jpg

thrillerpromo1.jpg

:P

cutemjcrossedeyes.jpg

More Diana/Michael

I wish there were more videos... I love the whole, "I didn't know you'll get so sexy." "You're embarrassing me." AWW. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1jd3UkUlpc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9qcyO2KhOU...feature=related

Cute skit

RLMAO Look At Carlton!!!!

MJ look so cute in the jumping photo rawr!!!!

I hope no one kills me for this...but I would think Michael was rather good in the bedroom

look at that hip action rlmao..and also in the gold pants I dun think Michael had on undewear :D :D :D