Remembering Michael Jackson: You will be loved beyond now and forever

LucasBunny

Update: Michael gets 5 AMA nods :D
There is so much negativity surrounding Michael's death, but lets try to knock it off and remember him in a positive way

here are some of my fav pics

Picture2-6.png

awwww love that smile soooo much

with his niece

Picture8-4.png

with Janet

Picture9-3.png

and some others

michael-jackson-22-1.jpg

gahhh the smile

michael-jackson-is-madman-1.jpg

michael-jackson15-1.jpg

gosh I miss you Michael

you have no idea :blush: :blush: :blush:

EDIT!!

Amazing 1970's locking by the Jackson 5

Michael killed it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tICestGPPbs

Edit 2:

Unreleased songs

If you don't love me

(Gosh I john teshing love this song, it's so amazing and I really wish it would have made "Bad")

Love Never Felt So Good

(amazing lyrics this would be a great wedding song)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUu-9qmO_tg

Here is a link to a special MJ tribute art project

http://www.conquista-online.com/MJbook.htm

btw this is a mini tribute I did for my baby

Update:

Kidada Jones got Michael to model some of the latest fashion back in 1995

and well.....

Micheal-Jackson-on-the-cover-of-vib.jpg

pictures are on page 15

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg those smiles can just melt any girls heart...so sweet and pure....thank you for posting those pictures...it will be good if you can find some recent newest pictures of him smiling.....my favourite is the 2nd last picture he looked gorgeous there...

EDIT :

OK here are some of MJ photos that i like, he was in his late forties...tink around 48 like that...

jackson_michael_file.jpg

michael-jackson.jpg

this are when i think his body looks so healthy and thats when i realised he got a such a sexy butt :P its during his 1992 Dangerous Tour concert if i remembered correctly and lol that yellow piece that he wore only MJ can pull that off... :lol::P

michael_jackson_8.jpg

michael_jackson_9.jpg

^RLMAO I know he had on a G-string kekeke

only MJ could do it, man I loved his style too much

michael-jackson8-1.jpg

U KNOCK ME OFF OF MY FEET!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

I love this image

4690851michaeljackson1221200815422p.jpg

I'm sorry but Michael embodies the term "Cute" or "Kawaii" lol

doodoobadera20694od.jpg

michael-jackson-bad-era-01.jpg

pic03.jpg

How adorable!!!!!!

the video i loved him in the most is "the way you make me feel"..he was so sexy in that video..no need for muscles or taking clothes off..but the way he danced and his facial expression when he is trying to get the girl's attention was oozing with sex appeal..i thought she had the most chemistry with him..

Guest Jamila

MJ was so great.. during his "Bad" Era I used to think he was so fine! hahaha

His body..his moves..his meakness..his voice..his eyes..that beautiful smile..everything about him brung me in..and made me feel...indescribable..

I always felt that his eyes told a story and if you took the time to look..he just seemed empty..like so much was missing and that he was unhappy.,,

When I was younger he was the only celebrity I ever wanted to meet..to me..MJ just had..IT

MJ was so great.. during his "Bad" Era I used to think he was so fine! hahaha

His body..his moves..his meakness..his voice..his eyes..that beautiful smile..everything about him brung me in..and made me feel...indescribable..

I always felt that his eyes told a story and if you took the time to look..he just seemed empty..like so much was missing and that he was unhappy.,,

When I was younger he was the only celebrity I ever wanted to meet..to me..MJ just had..IT

GOSH I KNOOOOWWW!!

Bad era he was just......damn

I mean Michael was always hot in my opinion but Bad he was just....rawr

and I guess his whole attitude in the music video had some part in it :D :D

I'm mad at myself because when Michael was in NY promoting "Invincible" I didnt even make the effort to go see him because I felt it was 100% impossible, but I should have went for it and I really really regret not meeting him. I always wanted to tell him "Hey Mike guess what? I'm from a family of 9 children also" lol and I just wanted to hug him and tell him how beautiful he was and give him some kind words that he needed to hear while he was alive. I'm a big Michael Jackson supporter, the other day I went into Borders and I see all of these "Wacko Jacko" books, I threw fit in the store :angry:

Guest Char27

hey thanks so much for all these photos

i love them, its great to see him smile... i wish there was more of those moments for him

Guest Amethist

Hmm I don't have a fave picture of him myself, but the pictures, especially the smiling ones, posted here look gorgeous :).. I really liked how he always was so kind and had a pure heart, but I guess people always had to search something behind his behavior when there wasn't >_<..

And when it comes to looks, I liked him best during his Thriller period. I was born in the 1990, so I remember seeing his Thriller period MVs for the first time and being quite surprised it was the same person? I don't get why he wasn't satisfied with his looks and all back then :mellow:..

Hmm I don't have a fave picture of him myself, but the pictures, especially the smiling ones, posted here look gorgeous :).. I really liked how he always was so kind and had a pure heart, but I guess people always had to search something behind his behavior when there wasn't >_<..

And when it comes to looks, I liked him best during his Thriller period. I was born in the 90s, so I remember seeing his Thriller period MVs for the first time and being quite surprised it was the same person? I don't get why he wasn't satisfied with his looks and all back then :mellow:..

Well he had an accident during the Pepsi shoot and his skin turned lighter due to the vitiligo

so I don't think his surgery was due to non satisfaction.

I felt so sorry for him on Oprah, he looked like he was gonna cry when he was discussing his disorder.

Guest Amethist

Well he had an accident during the Pepsi shoot and his skin turned lighter due to the vitiligo

so I don't think his surgery was due to non satisfaction.

I felt so sorry for him on Oprah, he looked like he was gonna cry when he was discussing his disorder.

I know, I was afraid it would people would read it wrong..

But what I kind of meant was that, I used to only knew the Michael with the vitiligo and the plastic surgery stuff he had around that time.

And I did found it odd back then to find out he used to be tanned and had a different face. The not satisfied back then part wasn't about his skincolor (because he couldn't help that either) but more about the nosejobs and whatever plastic surgery he had afterwards. Atleast I always assumed his nosejobs were from non satisfaction, and imo he should have left that his Thriller period (eventhough people are allowed to do whatever they want ofcourse).

I don't know much about the Pepsi incident though, but I can imagine it was a bad accident and he needed some sort of recover surgery that also changed his face again.

Guest CONSTANCE

i LOVE his smile! SO genuine, great greatttt smile!

man, im gonna miss him so much..... he was an amazing performer/artist/father, etc.

^^ if i am not wrong the pepsi accident was quite serious, MJ suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burn and i saw in the video footage the thing just exploded on top of his head...poor him that must hurt so badly...and another thing i think ppl talk abt him putting a mark or a cleft sugically on his chin (u can see it on the 2nd pic from lucasbunny post no#5) but i remembered correctly he already have it during his younger days i think i saw it during Thriller time, there's is one picture of him with that thing on his chin.....so i personally believed he only did his nose...while the press insisted that he did something to his cheekbone etc...omg those haters and tabloids ppl just dont want to believe anything he said....and there is an interview i think from the martin bashi(t) interview "Living with Michael Jackson"....one of the question that stupid jerk bubble gum asked MJ was did he ever had sex with Debbie when they were married??? i mean what kind of dumb question is that, every married couple surely will have sexual relationship...i just dont understand why they thot MJ has no capability of having sex with the opposite attraction ...Michael was embarassed at that time even after he answered yes that bamini cooper seems like he cant believed it......there's so much intelligent questions to ask MJ in that interview but that bamini cooper is just being stupid with his pea brain question....i am glad MJ was so smart to have his own camera rolling while the interview was taken to counter refute the one that Bamini cooper did which was edited to potray MJ badly....

^^ if i am not wrong the pepsi accident was quite serious, MJ suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burn and i saw in the video footage the thing just exploded on top of his head...poor him that must hurt so badly...and another thing i think ppl talk abt him putting a mark or a cleft sugically on his chin (u can see it on the 2nd pic from lucasbunny post no#5) but i remembered correctly he already have it during his younger days i think i saw it during Thriller time, there's is one picture of him with that thing on his chin.....so i personally believed he only did his nose...while the press insisted that he did something to his cheekbone etc...omg those haters and tabloids ppl just dont want to believe anything he said....and there is an interview i think from the martin bashi(t) interview "Living with Michael Jackson"....one of the question that stupid jerk bubble gum asked MJ was did he ever had sex with Debbie when they were married??? i mean what kind of dumb question is that, every married couple surely will have sexual relationship...i just dont understand why they thot MJ has no capability of having sex with the opposite attraction ...Michael was embarassed at that time even after he answered yes that bamini cooper seems like he cant believed it......there's so much intelligent questions to ask MJ in that interview but that bamini cooper is just being stupid with his pea brain question....i am glad MJ was so smart to have his own camera rolling while the interview was taken to counter refute the one that Bamini cooper did which was edited to potray MJ badly....

This!

Michael only did his nose I believe

and they are so stupid, I hate when people ask "do you have sex?"

why is it your business? Mike was smart to have the camera rolling because he knows what the media is capable of. If I ever see Martin Bashir I will snuff him!

The Pepsi incident really had an impact on his life and ish, it was really bad.

@Amethist

dun worry I know what u meant

51.jpg

awww I love this pic

Whole family except La Toya

Picture3-5.png

Whooo Bad Era

024.jpg

027.jpg

omg that smile again!!!

aca90_03.jpg

^OMG lucasbunny you are killing me with "that smile" again the last picture is just wow...his facial structure was exactly the same as when he was getiing on age...sexy pure angelic smile all i can say..sad that we cannot see that anymore....*sigh* ...life is really cruel sometimes i must say....

Guest peasilla

billiejeanzs7.jpg

gah, just pure awesome!

f478028b.jpg

you've got to love this.

hmm

there was this one foto of him preforming.. umm i think it was black or white.. i unno..

but it was a foto of him in a white shirt and black pants and a bunch of hair was blowing to him..

he looked like a hero ther...

wil miss hi forever..

Archived