Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasBunny

Remembering Michael Jackson: You will be loved beyond now and forever

Guest angelixer

Oh yes this is definetly true

I would say listen to the second disc on "History" and the songs on "Invincible"

there is so much truth.

And they succeeded yet again. They killed one of the sweetest, most giving entertainer in the world. :(

And they succeeded yet again. They killed one of the sweetest, most giving entertainer in the world. :(

I hope they all burn for that!

rlmao I love this pic

004-2.jpg

I wish that was me rlmao

016.jpg026.jpg

Guest angelixer

I hope they all burn for that!

Me too. But what can you do when they've become so woven into society..

Anyway, I can't stop watching Thriller, Moonwalker & Ghosts. Oohh, those minimovies were so epic. :D The whole '2 Bad' part from Ghosts (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW0ST7AoBU8). I can't get over it. The song, the choreography, the anger, the war cries, the fierceness. *loves it* Who else could do it?

Me too. But what can you do when they've become so woven into society..

Anyway, I can't stop watching Thriller, Moonwalker & Ghosts. Oohh, those minimovies were so epic. :D The whole '2 Bad' part from Ghosts (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW0ST7AoBU8). I can't get over it. The song, the choreography, the anger, the fierceness. *loves it*

I know

and Ghosts is one of the songs to listen to where he's talking about those things.

Lol in Ghosts I love when he says

"Is this scary" and he makes that funny face lol

and he was lookin sooooo good in that short film :D :D

btw have u all seen Captain EO???

Guest angelixer

btw have u all seen Captain EO???

Oh yes! I forgot. Lol, I remember that interview where he said that Janet asked him if she could use the military style choreography for Rhythm Nation & he was like 'oooh, I could kill you'. The way he executes the choreography is always sickening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRlh_UYDMGA

Oh yes! I forgot. Lol, I remember that interview where he said that Janet asked him if she could use the military style choreography for Rhythm Nation & he was like 'oooh, I could kill you'. The way he executes the choreography is always sickening.

I know!!!!!

I love that smile he gives at the end before he breaks into "another part of me"

lol that interview was from "Mj's home videos" which is so awesome to watch

especially when he talks about touring.

I feel like somewhere someone is trying to surpass Michael Jackson

and it just can't happen. My baby is #1.

Guest angelixer

^ He schooled every single one of our favorite entertainers today. How to make pop music right, how to do dance right, how to write right, how to do videos right, how to perform with conviction, how to keep the world in a chokehold, how to use power to help others, how to build a legacy. He left his mark, and it's a deep one.

And thank god he was part of Motown. He learned from the best.

MichaelJackson-WithQuincyJones.jpg20z4k7b.jpgdiana-ross-and-michael-jackson2.jpgmichael-jackson-when-he-was-a-young-boy.jpg

^You aint neva lie!!!

Motown=win

Gosh now I'm thinking about the duet between him and Stevie "Just Good Friends"

which is one of my fav songs ever, that amount of talent combined is dangerous.

That is by far one of the best duets I have ever heard.

Well, now it's official....the King's last rehearsal would be in theaters Oct. 30...mixed feelings. ILYMJ

If the family supports the film and are apart of this decision then I will go see it

if not then I refuse, I will not be apart of people using MJ to get rich.

I have a headache, I'm feeling sick right now.....

MJ's family is just as bad and evil as the rest of them...they ALL just wanted money, those blood suckers -.-" ESPECIALLY JOE JACKSON AND HIS BROTHERS -.-"....I'm going to watch it simply because I can't resist anything MJ related...

Now stop it, that is not true.

Joe Jackson yes, but his mom and his brothers don't want his money, they had his back way before his death, especially Jermaine.

i think i read somewhere from hellomagazine http://www.hellomagazine.com/music/2009072...ootage/movie/1/ that the proceeds from the rehearsal footage film will be going to MJ 3 kids and it will be a big chunk from it will go to MJ kids and part of it to the other party i think AEG etc...if its true i will support it cuz its for MJ kids....

and Mark Lester is an a**hole, i dont think he's a genuine good friend of MJ altho he had known MJ for like 30 yrs ...as good friend as one can be you would not talk intimate things like sex with ur partners to ur gd friends and i definitely believed that MJ wont talk all this stuff to anybody cuz this is private things of himself and being a shy guy MJ was when he was alive...and that "has been" Lester guy said MJ afraid of sex ??? i think Lisa M P knows better than anybody else and she said it herself they have a normal sexual relationship when they were married to each other,...knowing a person for 30 yrs or so doesnt qualify you to be a good or close friend and dont think you will know every single detail abt that person same like if you are married to your partner for yrs and yrs it does not mean you understands or know everything abt her/him...seriously I hope Paris, Prince and Blanket will just ignore this stupid moron and all those who claimed to be MJ close friend and yet talk richard simmons abt him after his death.....I am sure at least Paris and Prince knows their father well cuz they lived and was near him 24/7 even breathe the same air in the same household, Blanket might be too young to understand all this.,...good friends or not this ppl dont have the same bondage as MJ and his kids...all this moron can go eat richard simmons and die...and same goes to all those crazy ppl like those looney women who said they are the mother of MJ 3 kids...

OMG i think finally ppl will realise and understand that what was more wacko, weirdo and strange are those people who surrounded themselves around MJ and all those crazy stuff been happening after MJ passing just proved that MJ is more NORMAL than anybody else can think since the media and haters had potrayed him to be so Abnormal all this years... like MJ always said the truth will prevail in the end and i believed in that.....I pray everyday he will finally find peace that he been longing for all his life when he was Alive and GOD will protect his 3 kids the love of his life....

That is exactly why his mom asked for more monthly allowance for her and the kids and was denied by the judge cus MJ already left her enough, that is why Jermaine, and others insist on going on tour as the Jacksons' promoting his own songs to revive his singing career whereas the people who cared Janet and Rebbie strongly opposes.., the rest are probably not as bad as Joe, but definitely there for MJ's money and fame :angry: ....seriously, only the pure children around him wanted nothing but his love and companionship yet even some of them accuse him of sexually harassing them for what? none other than money. If Jermaine really cared for MJ and not his money, why oh why does he still do interviews after MJ's death? for the money, the same reason why Joe does em. -.-" I just highly dislike the thought that MJ probably enjoys death more then his 50 years of emotional pain and even after his death his family are still trying to make money off of him. I don't blame SONY or Columbia records for releasing the films to make money because their relationship with MJ is business anyway, and it's uber fan service for me. In the movies it's the closest that I can get to seeing him at a concert..enjoying it with a bunch of others who love him just as much as I do. It's the chance that I would never ever have ever again T.T; After his death Janet nor Rebbie has done a single interview regarding MJ, maybe they weren't asked? I doubt it cus Janet is highly popular herself, and Rebbie is next in line to care for MJ's children after Katherine.

This is my opinion, if it offends anybody, that certain body just has to suck it up.

Edit, sorry not ALL but most...excluding Janet, Rebbie, and his kids

In addition to that, his priest, former child star Mark Lester decides that it'd be very cool if he can ride the fame of MJ, and claim that he donated his sperm to MJ free of cost and that Paris is his biological daughter. He asked for dna testing and also says that he knew Michael at a young age and was able to communicate cus they both had no childhood. He also said MJ isn't gay, but just didn't like the idea of having sex because since a young age girls threw themselves at him and that he really molested children. Mark Lester says MJ uses propofol and other drugs to suppress his want to molest children

...how nice, not only do they want his fame, and money, they want to take what's dearest to him, his children. Mark Lester, and Debbie Rowe just wait till Judgement Day

Jermaine was doing interviews before Michael died in his defense, besides he's mostly doing Larry King which doesnt pay people, even if it did it's not like he's mooching off of Michael's death because I know for a fact during the Bashir and child molestation days Jermaine had his back.

Mark Lester needs to get a punch in the face really hard, I'd sell my house and all of my belongings just to fly over and do so because this is really getting annoying.

sure he defended MJ, that still doesn't mean he doesn't love money more than MJ......he also is planning to realease a single with him singing MJ's songs for the money...IMO....he's just a money hog

AND MJ'S CUSTODY RULINGS JUST GET WEIRDER AND WEIRDER...PEOPLE JUST WANT TO COME AND BECOME A PART OF MJ'S FORTUNES...A BLACK LADY WHO CHANGED HER NAME TO BILLY JEAN JACKSON CLAIMS THAT SHE'S THE BIOLOGICAL MOTHER OF BLANKET. A LADY BY THE NAME ________________________ CLAIMS THAT SHE WAS MARRIED TO MJ EVERSINCE 1984, AND IS THE BIOLOGICAL MOM OF ALL THREE KIDS, BUT THE KIDS WERE FATHERED BY THREE OTHER DADS. THEN, THEY ALSO SAY THAT MACAULY CAULKIN MIGHT BE THE FATHER OF BLANKET OR PARIS

Sorry I refuse to believe that Jermaine is in it for MJ's money, everyone is not evil you know.

I have an idea, lets keep the negativity out of this thread

because it's just a sad reminder of how our baby died from a broken heart, it makes me want to cry all of the time.

We wanna remember the good things about him, he was beautiful and it should be known.

Guest novi4ok

Just thought I'd share this song, it's a kind of a tribute from a UK band The Mitchell Brothers which was released 2 yrs ago and it's quite addicting lol. Here's the link

edit: oh yeah and it's called Michael Jackson ;)

Guest angelixer

Sorry for yet another post. LOL

Does anyone know Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers...

They were a group from the 50/60's. The Jackson 5 were modeled after them. Frankie Lymon & Michael were so similar & so soulful. Frankie overdosed at 25. Today he would only be 66. Michael 50.

frankie%20lymon%20and%20the%20teenagers.jpgteenagers.jpg

655056_356x237.jpgjackson5.jpg

^Yeah I know them

and u are right Michael is alot like Frankie :D :D

Man did Frankie have a voice on him.

Guest Char27

its comming to a month and a half now and i still cant believe he is gone..

i'm finding it so hard to wrap my mind around his passing.. oh why is life so short and tragic..

its just not easy accepting Michael's gone..

god be with you Michael, for you are our hero and angle in disguise..

Guest angelixer

^Yeah I know them

and u are right Michael is alot like Frankie :D :D

Man did Frankie have a voice on him.

FL & MJ were genius. And at that age...

Mikey laughing :

Guest Angel88

I don't care what other people say. To me, he's a pure angel. Those eyes, that smile, his voice, his moves... gaahhh

He was utterly gorgeous in my eyes when I was young. So beautiful and pure. I still don't believe he did anything bad, just framed. I MISS YOU MJ!!!!!

FL & MJ were genius. And at that age...

Mikey laughing :

awwwww my angel

I don't care what other people say. To me, he's a pure angel. Those eyes, that smile, his voice, his moves... gaahhh

He was utterly gorgeous in my eyes when I was young. So beautiful and pure. I still don't believe he did anything bad, just framed. I MISS YOU MJ!!!!!

QFT

He will always be gorgeous in my eyes

that smile is forever killer.

He's so nice he kisses his fans on the lips

(I always wanted to do that kekeke since I was a kid)

So I hear the "This is it" film is in charge of trustworthy people

I wanna plan a meet here in NYC with some fans to go see it.