Remembering Michael Jackson: You will be loved beyond now and forever

LucasBunny

Guest Twinny

Yes, he was always a very gentle soul. And I think it's rather pathetic that after all his years of saying he had vitiligo, it's only after his death that the media has bothered to really mention it. They preferred to say he wanted to bleach his skin.

I think this is a really good interview by two former Sony execs. http://thesportsinterview.com/mjackson.html

This is another nice write up by someone who interviewed him. http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1...ours.html?cat=2

Anyway, I won't be going to the theatres to see his last concert. I'm sick of everyone trying to make money off his death. I'll only buy things that were pre-approved by him. I think one of the execs mentions some concert footage that Michael owned. I'll buy that.

Thx for sharing the links :) After reading these interviews made me think how incredible person he was. It's sad how the media potrayed him..

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest YamapiFaN!

003.jpg

068.jpg

003.jpg

The part of the "Claqué" (Fred Astaire influences) is simply brilliant and impressive. ( video, 1.48)

Best Dancer In History.

Guest boredtiffo

^ lol the water bomb...he enjoyed that so much i bet, hmmm i dont mind being hit by him with that water bomb...

LOLS me either, i think its so great that he interacts with fans and shows them as much love as they show him

The part of the "Claqué" (Fred Astaire influences) is simply brilliant and impressive. ( video, 1.48)

Best Dancer In History.

i enjoyed this clip...it just shows how versatile he is when it comes to dancing

clockwatcher ...thanks for the link to the interview by ex sony exec....that was a long read and it made me really really sad reading all those abt MJ...i cant find any suitable words to describe the avalanche pain and torment MJ went thru in his life ...gosh as a fan i can feel the hurt and pain in my heart while reading it and i cant imagine enough how MJ must have felt going thru all that....i am glad there are still ppl in the entertainment business who defended him and tell the world abt the real MJ coz all this while the media twisted and turned words to potray him badly...

just to cheer myself up seeing this picture of MJ just put up a smile on my face again....i took it from the post above...hehe i dont want to quote so i post it here again....credit to Yamapifan....

003.jpg

^^the smile is just love love love.....

you know what,

i'm really really torn about the whole rehearsal dvd/movie thing

because, in all honesty,

at first i was extremely upset when i found out MJ had died because he didn't do a SINGLE day on his tour

and i could relive 1994 and see him do what he was born to do LIVE once more

like,

i want to see the rehearsal footage, i do

but i don't want to support the institutions that are just trying to cash in on this brilliant man's death

WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOOO

pls dont kill me for posting this...the last image of our hero with those killer currrrly hair.....MJ looked like during the 90s when he sported those awesome signature curly hair of his...this is the best pieces of our hero last moments that we can get besides the rehearsal footage without feeling guilty of supporting those ppl who are trying to cash on his death...lets treasure it...

mjjun2.jpg

lol look at that MJ and smurf so cute and sexy at the same time... :D

mjjune4th.jpg

^those haunting smile ....

91564740.jpg

^ if only Blanket was in the photo too it will be complete....

credit to who ever posted it onyoutube

lol, Yukita, I think you should do what you really want to do. If you really want to watch it, then do. lol... I think a lot of fans are torn like you but many will watch it in the end because they want to see some unseen footage of Michael performing. It's honestly the last chance to see any new performances from him.

In addition to not wanting to put $ in those people's pockets, I personally wouldn't watch it because I don't think Michael would have wanted us to watch something he hadn't perfected. A rehearsal clip added to a DVD is one thing but an entire video of rehearsal videos? He has so many unreleased songs that he didn't publish because he was a perfectionist. I don't think he'd have been happy for this video to be released. Of course, I say this now. Who knows if curiosity would get the best of me and I'd cave in?

It's been almost a month and I still can't get over it. :tears: I watched "We are the world" on Saturday and he wasn't even in the video that much but I burst into tears. It's weird songs that do it for me. Like earlier in the month, after watching his Simpson's episode, I watched the video for "Do the Bartman" and burst into tears. I think that was the first time I cried. All the "RIP Michael" in the comments just got to me.

Michael, bb... why so cute?

10414349.jpg

Has someone already posted this video? I love this performance... and the wardrobe malfunction was cute.

28tib7p.jpg

001.jpg

I don't know... this guy was sizzling in the '80s. I would have beat him like a drum. Why were they giving him grief? Haters.

00744.jpg

2vs0pk6.jpg

2s6tyci.jpg

2uzzgjs.jpg

2q8bjlu.jpg

0331p.jpg

2gt7y9i.jpg

143p.jpg

j5bw498.jpg

t.gift.gif

Guest boredtiffo

like,

i want to see the rehearsal footage, i do

but i don't want to support the institutions that are just trying to cash in on this brilliant man's death

WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOOO

i agree...it is up to you...and i thought about it, but i really want to see his last moments doing what he loved to do, perform, i don't want people to profit off of his death but i know that i really would like to see the footage, his last tour was the history tour? sorry if im mistaken, but that was around 97' and i was 5, i couldn't go fly across the world to see him or anything

but there are alternatives, like waiting for someone on youtube to upload it and i read a comment somewhere about someone saying they'd download it on those sharing programs, but thats like stealing it so

SORRY if my suggestions suck -_- but i don't know have any other ideas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlwO8bJaQKo

that girl is EXTREMELY lucky, i wish i was one of those fans he brought up on stage during you are not alone...LOL

Guest flowoftime

its really weird lately i been having a crap load of mj dreams o_O and you know how in the dreams you think its real , for a momment i would be happy because i thought he was still alive.

maybe because this is the first time anyone i liked died lol (seriously) no one in my family has died, no friends have died, but i loved Michael jackson so much as a child he had such a big influence... now his death kinda brought back all those memories and i think about him alot now. Though its very strange to have dreams about him , very creepy o_o

the 1st pic just broke me again, MJ looked so sad there, i can sensed his loneliness even with his side profile pic...

yup its 4 wks now.....still cant get over it yet, i never knew i would be so affected by MJ passing, watching back all those interviews of MJ really hurt alot ... :(

^ one of my favourite MJ look....the hair a bit messy but he looked gorgeous here and still rocking that black jeans at the age of 50 and still oozzesss out sexiness....

Guest sweet_hunny

Okay I just recently watched Men in Black II and had the biggest shock of my life! MJ had a cameo and my 2 year old baby sister yelled out "MICHAEL JACKSON!"! I've seen the movie countless times but just saw it again in a long time. It was kind of nice actually

Thank god for youtube eh? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WitecD07Wk

Okay I just recently watched Men in Black II and had the biggest shock of my life! MJ had a cameo and my 2 year old baby sister yelled out "MICHAEL JACKSON!"! I've seen the movie countless times but just saw it again in a long time. It was kind of nice actually

Lol I remember that lol

I was cracking up.

Thanks for the lovely pics people

@Yukita

Do what's in your heart

it won't make you a bad person for wanting to support Michael :)

he would want you to follow your heart.

@Clockwatcher

I know, I just had a dream about my baby last night

and I was watching the PrimeTime clip with him and Lisa Marie Presly (which I never saw until now)

and I wanted to punch Diane Sawyer (I love the woman but back then she was an richard simmons!!) and so did Lisa Marie Presly, she was trying to put words in Michael's mouth about the molestation case but Michael is so smart and articulate, he wasnt having it. I could also tell he was in love at the time, you could see the joy and happiness in his face and TBH when I was younger I hated that they were married but today I wish they remained an item because they truly loved each other.

I miss him so so much

I don't know how I can get through life without him, I know I never met him but for some reason my heart is broken.

btw I love his sexy lip pout RAWR lol

Guest crashandburn

I only watched the first movie so, i didn't know about this. 'I could be Agent M!' xD

I never realised but, dammn looking at the pictures i noticed that Michael had such long legs!

Can't believe its been almost a month already... I had the oppurtunity to see him in the first show of

the tour, i really would have loved to see him perform. Those who did get to see the King of Pop perform

in the past should cherish that forever, cause that is a once in a lifetime experience.

Edit:

^Reading some of the comments, some people found it hard to believe he was singing live but, he was so into the song he carried on even

after the song finished. True artist right there.

2638u8x.jpg

^King Of Pop

Two of my other favorite people in the entire world talk about Michael Jackson

this is T-boz and Chili's response to his death

I think everybody who knows me, knows I love me some Michael Jackson. I cannot believe that the man I jokingly call my husband, has passed away. I am beyond lucky to have met such an extraordinary human being. His God given talent was by far the most beautiful gift we’ve ever seen and probably ever will see. I don’t know when my tears will stop but I do know this, there’s only one Michael Jackson..he was and will FOREVER be The King of Pop

Chilli

I like many other artist have had the pleasure and opportunity to work with Michael. I used to try to dance & dress like him when I was a child, so to meet him was a dream come true. He is the epitome of a true entertainer. He has changed not only the music industry but the world. His work will live forever from generation to generation. He has always been #1 and will always be. There will never be anyone during our life time that will have such an impact on our lives the way he has.

T-Boz

:tears: :tears:

Archived