Remembering Michael Jackson: You will be loved beyond now and forever

LucasBunny

Guest LionAngel

lmao, i remember that Men in black II. I lol'd hard when i first saw the movie

then MJ just pops in saying " what about the position blah blah i could be Agent m.. " :w00t:

man, i'm still sad about him being gone.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies, let's not be sad. His music will always be with us.

For you

*dead from hotness*

Thank you soo much

he looks so freakin hot here, honestly I've always wanted to kiss his sweet lips lol

because....they are just sooo sweet :D :D

Guest Amethist

Woah I never knew Michael was such a good drawer, those drawings are amazing O_o (especially the one of himself as a kid)..

Is there something he wasn't good at?! He's a really good beatboxer too :o..

I read that he also played instruments but I couldn't find anything except

, though I really like the vid in general, the concept of older Michael meeting younger Michael is really cute, even though it's kind of sad watching it now..

lol those pouts....so cute and yet so sexy....i've been sleeping so late nowadays watching all those youtube vids with MJ...hard to pass the days without thinking of MJ and oh boy he's not even my husband....what an impact this guy have to all of us....GOD bless his soul...

Guest novi4ok

Today is exactly one month since he passed away :tears: ...and I still can't believe it :sigh: time flies.

I found a speech that he gave to students at Oxford University in 2001 and thought it was really touching and interesting.

Guest Twinny

Yes time flies very fast. Everytime when I watch his youtube performances when he was a kid.. it's hard to believe he is already dead.. =(

Guest novi4ok

^wowoweeewah at the last pic :D , once again thanks to the OP for making this thread. I was just listening to his song "Speechless" and thought it was a really beautiful song! On a side note I read somewhere how Michael Jackson's stage costumes inspired the summer collection for brands like Balmain you can check it out HERE and it's one of the most popular collections this season. Here are some more photos, really sorry for the different sizes.

n1451402399_53295_1804.jpg

billieJean_clip.jpg171.jpgmichael-jackson-thriller.jpg

michael-jackson-torna-sulluomo-vog_.jpg6331_126894735743_510135743_3147357.jpg

^the one on the right was taken by my friend in London at the O2 Arena where he was set to perform:(((

MichaelJacksonMichael_Jackson_In_Mo.jpgMichael-Jackson-FOTO-4.jpg

0112.jpg

003.jpg

Guest honeybeat44

ugh i miss him but at least his music and legacy will live on

EDIT: he looks really cute on the cover of that Pepsi magazine

^wowoweeewah at the last pic :D , once again thanks to the OP for making this thread. I was just listening to his song "Speechless" and thought it was a really beautiful song! On a side note I read somewhere how Michael Jackson's stage costumes inspired the summer collection for brands like Balmain you can check it out HERE and it's one of the most popular collections this season. Here are some more photos, really sorry for the different sizes.

OMG the first pic is from "Speed Demon" :D :D

I love that part of the movie he looked soooo cute

^ I love how someone replaced the 2009 to FOREVER. :D

Cuz it the truth

ugh i miss him but at least his music and legacy will live on

EDIT: he looks really cute on the cover of that Pepsi magazine

I KKNNOWW!

Too bad Pepsi dropped him even after he got burned doing their commercial yet he still endorsed them :angry: :angry: :angry:

Guest novi4ok

Too bad Pepsi dropped him even after he got burned doing their commercial yet he still endorsed them :angry: :angry: :angry:

Are you serious? :o Did they at least compensate him? :angry:

Guest sweet_hunny

How was he dropped if he still endorsed Pepsi during that time and all the way to the early 90s too :huh:? Oh well Coca Cola > Pepsi ANYDAY.

I heard his autobiography "Moonwalk" is going to be re-released soon :).

Are you serious? :o Did they at least compensate him? :angry:

How was he dropped if he still endorsed Pepsi during that time and all the way to the early 90s too :huh:? Oh well Coca Cola > Pepsi ANYDAY.

I heard his autobiography "Moonwalk" is going to be re-released soon :).

They dropped him after the first child molestation situation.

All bias aside he was the best popstar to endorse the product :D :D

The rumor is that they will air his commercials on tv again.

Guest lazyk64

They dropped him after the first child molestation situation.

All bias aside he was the best popstar to endorse the product :D :D

The rumor is that they will air his commercials on tv again.

^ yeah...they didn't drop him cus he got burned...they dropped him after the molestation charges....but, Oh well, I guess it's pepsi's lost....yeahhh they are going to release his autobiography Moon Walk....god, i tried to look on amazon, people are selling it for 300+.....

Archived