[official] Michael Jackson Has Just Passed Away! :o O.m.f.g

Guest i.said.hi

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pepsi_twist9

I was one of the fans that always loved him. I didn't believe it when he was accused of the stuff he was accused of, and I always believed in him.

I bought his CDs, and supported him.

RIP Michael.

The King of Pop is forever loved.

Guest sugarcube

A huge part of my childhood died along with him.. MJ was a legend and his influence in the music industry (pretty much everywhere in the world) is immeasurable.

RIP MP ;_;

Guest dramaprincessxox

I did NOT believe it when I first heard it. I'm still really stunned. He's lived an extraordinary, but painful and lonely life. His life was so difficult, and so maybe his rest has finally come. I will always love and respect him and his life's work.

CONGRATULATIONS MICHAEL JACKSON! Your name will ALWAYS be remembered! Farewell, our brother.

Guest lilf4ntasy

OMG >.< I CANT BELIEVE THIS

RIP MJ

I was sleepin and my mum was talkin to my sister and asking what does pass away mean, since she dunno eng

and she said on the new they goes michael jackson have passed away

omg im soo shocked coz yesterday i was on utube and junsu of 2pm was singing the song "you are not alone" and i was like gosh i love dat song

awww gosh

A huge part of my childhood died along with him.. MJ was a legend and his influence in the music industry (pretty much everywhere in the world) is immeasurable.

RIP MP ;_;

omg yeah thats what was irking me like omg i seriously lost part of my childhood when i heard he died omg..

and anyone watching MTV, their having an hour long probably an all day tribute to Jackson right now.

all his mv and songs throughout his life is being replayed over and over again omg..so sad...

Guest tokyohoney

i couldn't believe it when i first it heard he had passed away, too much to grasp at once =[

too hard for me too believe...

i never believed it when people accused him.

people gave him such a hard time during the past few years.

but forever will you rest in peace michael, you have gone to a better place.

R.I.P

Guest ohnoitsme

so so sad....no matter what happened in his life, he was a great musician and a true icon. he was so young and i seriously cannot believe this.

rip

Guest jelly_pudding

oh my gosh.... are you serious? :tears:

his music inspired a lot of people and his music still does today..

RIP Michael Jackson

Guest freezen~inhere

I was so shocked when I heard the news. I'm still shocked.

RIP Micheal Jackson

The King of Pop will always be remembered.

Guest ck616

wow im shocked!

omg that's too bad

i can't believe it!!!!

=((((((((((

RIP Michael Jackson.

Thank you for your love of music.

Archived