[official] Michael Jackson Has Just Passed Away! :o O.m.f.g

Guest i.said.hi

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LEE_01

I remember watching a recorded video of billy jean so many times as a child!! Such an amazing performer!

RIP MJ.

Guest nancxy

got teary when i found out ):

it sucks that he was working his butt off for a major comeback

and for what? to get a heart attack & die? ...truly, truly sad ):

oh well, he can rock heaven now (: LOL

Guest lovebum4life

I'm crying my eyes out this is devastating. I'm a HUGE MJ fan, I always supported him even when people called him Wacko Jacko, I've been crying my eyes out for two hours, had my High School graduation yesterday but all I could think about was Michael Jackson. He was an inspiration to me, love his music, and was obsessed w/Moonwalker as a child!

He will forever be missed :(

NYTimes said that the traffic on the Internet was SO heavy that Twitter crashed, AIM collapsed for 40 minutes (while it was going through a scheduled update), and even Google (:o!) said it thinks it might have been under service attack...this is the extent of people's reactions after MJ's death...I still can't believe he's not here with us anymore.

Guest minami

I grew up listening to MJ's songs on the radio and it's just strange that he's gone. He was such an electrifying performer and inspiration to so many current artists. It's sad that most people only appreciate a legend once he's gone.

Rest in peace, Michael. You are the King of Pop.

Guest cathylovee

OMg it's true I'm in us right now and it's true I'm in us right now and it's all on the mewspa

It's all onthe news headlines;(

Archived