[official] Michael Jackson Has Just Passed Away! :o O.m.f.g

Guest i.said.hi

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --hearts.

I still can't really believe it. Like it won't sink it that THE Michael Jackson is GONE. I mean he's MICHAEL JACKSON. You always got the feeling he was invincible, immoral, eternal...that kind of thing. jksdjfsjkdf I don't even know what to say.

Guest AzNHeart93

I was in denial for a decent amount of time ._.

Can't get used to the feeling that he's gone.

I mean.. I just got home from school and I heard about this around 2:30pm (PST)..

No wonder I didn't feel tired from a 3 hour sleep..

Guest QueenofLeaves

Wow....I wish I went to one of his shows.

Seriously, this man like CREATED music from the 80's till now. Everyone, I mean, everyone was influenced by him. He was a one in a million musical genius.

RIP~

Guest melon

I was at a coffee shop when someone was telling everybody the news and I just thought "she's probably just trying to be funny or something." But then my friend looked it up on her iPhone and confirmed the rumors. On the way back, every radio station was playing Michael Jackson music. When I got home, I started watching the news and the documentaries about Farrah Fawcett's death and I cried. I'm sorta tearing up just thinking about it. This is probably one of the most depressing days in Hollywood.

R.I.P Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett

Guest starskipper

i am waiting for more updates.

i saw on ET entertainment where he was lying on a stretcher n paramedics were performing CPR on him

Guest bonbons

I heard this during work earlier today and I couldn't bring myself to believe it. :(

it's truly sad and I hope the Jackson family are okay.

RIP Michael Jackson, you truly are a legend.

Guest _ATELIER

michael jackson is THE legend, and i hope no one remembers him as something bad because of all the past issues.

he made beautiful music and inspired ALOT of people. at this moment i bet there are billions grieving his death, frankly no one can ever match up to him.

it's such a shame he got taken away from us so soon :( , heard he was getting ready for a comeback. it's devastating.

Guest U-KNOW

I love Michael Jackson .. and I still can't believe that he's gone ..

He's a legend .. He's the King of Pop! He will never be forgotten.

RIP

Guest mizz_J

Even though Michael Jackson scares me, I was so shock when i found out that he passed away. I was like, "Whaaa?? NO WAY :o" I thought maybe it was just a joke or something.

It's devastating & so sudden. He will always be the King of Pop and a great legend.

RIP MJ

You will be always be missed by everyone!

I haven't go through all the pages, but has anyone posted this yet?

2hhm8fd.jpg

From that you-know-who's blog, before it was deleted D:

Guest RYUUSEi

It's scary that such a great legend passed away. What will become of the music industry without his presence? :o

RIP.

Guest Ken1430262807

yeah i saw what perez hilton post. its so awful. he deserve to be punched again... in his other eye the jack richard simmons

Guest cinjin

@ I.said.hi It's from Perez Hilton <_< This time I seriously think he deserved that punch of Will.I.Am and he needs another one for his other eye.

Guest forgivenx

I couldn't believe it when my sister told me the news when i woke up X___X

I still cannot believe it :/

RIP the greatest influence of Pop music

MJ.

Guest thu_trang

to that perez guy , will.i.am need to teach him another lesson, seems like he is too stupid to learn anything from only one !!!!!!!!!!

i just can't believe this !!!!

RIP micheal , no matter what has been going on in your personal life , you will always be remembered as the king of pop and no one will ever be able to achieve and do what you have done for the music lovers ,it's unbelievable to see how you bring people from all over the world together with your voice and moves, it's such a pity that u left us too soon !!!

Archived