[official] Michael Jackson Has Just Passed Away! :o O.m.f.g

Guest i.said.hi

Guest i.said.hi

SDKLJFA; aoisdhjoasi what?!?!?!?!?
mjb4.jpg

MJ.jpg

MJ2.jpg

We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

LaToya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

CR. TMZ

celebrity twitters

Lindsay Lohan: NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... i feel sick..

Marlon Wayans: My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to michael jackson and the entire jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I'm crushed! Please pray.

Pete Wentz: Prayers and thoughts with michael jackson ... I haven't hope in so long that news isn't true.

Kim Kardashian: Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!

BoA_USA

Rest in peace Michael Jackson. I'm going to miss you so much...I'm so sad right now

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --hearts.

I JUST WAS READING THIS TOO! Only some people say he's already gone...other's haven't said anything. I really hope it isn't true. -___-

Guest underneathHERskin

OMG, Farrah Fawcett AND Michael Jackson both pass away on the same day. Must be terrible news for a lot of people! :-(

[edit] Most of the major magazine websites are saying he's not breathing. Only TMZ and PerezHilton have reported that he's passed away. Perez is usually pretty accurate ahead of other people. Don't know what to believe >.<

R.I.P WACKO JACKO........................................I know that it's mean to call him that, but that was what i know him as, wow...i grew up listening to beat it, and billy jean

Guest evergemma

MAN, when my dad told me just now i was like NO WAY. It's so crazy and random. So sad.

I checked other news sites but they haven't said he was dead...

Guest 16candl3s

OMFG! i just checked yahoo and it was true. i cant believe 2 deaths in a day... T__T whats with today? its isnt even friday the 13th

Guest emceej

omg. wow. even though michael is kinda ridiculed in the society nowadays,

he is indeed a legend and made such great footprints in music history.

i hope his family and his fans are doing well. may he rest in peace.

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

OMG he's like so...wow. i can't believe this. it's so sudden and so random. it's so hard to believe. very unreal. RIP!!!! ahhhh

wait 2 deaths 2day? who else??

Archived