[official] Michael Jackson Has Just Passed Away! :o O.m.f.g

Guest i.said.hi

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainidy

OMG, didn't really believed it when someone posted that Michael Jackson past away. I'm just so shocked. It's so sad. First, I heard that Farrah Fawcett past away, and now Michael Jackson. May both of them rest in peace. :(

Guest xoxLIZZI3xox

GOD may he rest in peace. god i cant blieve dis....he almost influenced everybody in music business around the world. god bless his family n close friends. This is so unexpectd....

Guest HelloOperator

BoA's twitter;

BoA_USA

Rest in peace Michael Jackson. I'm going to miss you so much...I'm so sad right now

16 minutes ago from mobile web

Guest je_amourx

Wow, a lot of people are posting mean and uncalled for comments on TMZ. I don't care if you dislike him or love him, this man is a LEGEND and he should be respect after death ...

I feel like all the media on MJ's death, people are forgetting about Farrah ......

Guest nxtlvl

Seems like Michael's death has brought the international media into a flurry >.<

The whole ordeal seems so surreal to me, I hope his family will be okay.

Guest visual-shock

OMG.

i just saw the news about it O___O !!

my dad and i were like so shocked!!!

R.I.P. Michael Jackson.

Guest nikki85

This has got to be the most shocking celebrity death that I have experienced. At first I couldn't believe it and now it's just......wow :o

I'm 23 years old and I remember my cousins and I dancing to his videos when we were little and watching his movie The Moonwalker everyday.

R.I.P. Mr. Jackson, you will forever be the king of pop and a world star.

Archived