[drama 2009] Everybody Cha Cha Cha (다함께 차차차)

Guest fanda4000

Everyone is still looking sad in Ep 154!

After hugging YJ, Taseu and her walk hand-in-hand down the beach! Looks like he chose her. As they were leaving the beach, Najeong phones her Dad. YJ goes to sit in the car and sees a pix of Taseu with his other family. As usual, she will replay this scene in her head! Wife #2 apologises to NY. NY places a letter and her ring on JW's desk. She meets him in the corridor and shakes his hand! Wife #1 is at the hotel on her way up to Taesu's room when she sees Wife #2 there. While wife #2 is talking to Taesu, Wife #1 phones. Wife # gets up to leave and Taesu holds her hand to stop her from leaving. Later they talk outside the room and Wife #1 hears their conversation. She cries silent tears and leaves quietly. Junwu visits Wife #1 in her office and notices that she is looking depressed. Not sure what else they talked about. JW is in his room at home looking at the ring NY returned to him. YJ goes to his room and talks to him. Later she goes to see Taesu and says something to him that makes him shocked and I think, also sad!

Gee, looks like 153 & 154 would be very depressing to watch. Looking very clear how the story will end!

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 2Van123

This really pisses me off! I saw the scene at the beach and what happened after. Just because YJ is selfless, does it mean she has to always give in to others? You've never seen her so happy and free with Junwu as she was on the beach with Taesu. She looked very much like a woman in love. Nothing against Junwu who's a more decent fellow than Taesu in many ways but he will never make wife #1 as happy as Taesu can. Should Junwu and wife #2 end up together? She needs someone firm like Junwu and he, well, he does need a bit of help getting organized and stuff!

How is it that Han Taesu's nephew could not marry NY but JW can marry Kang's step-daugther? Whatever they want to call themselves officially or unofficially, everybody knows how they are all really connected. Seems like a hypocritical farce to me.

I'm only on episode 118 in my area but if it turns out that Wife #1 ends up being left by Taesu for Wife #2... I won't bother finishing up this stinking drama. I don't think there is any way the writers can make it up to Wife #1 if she doesn't get Taesu back.

Guest patiently

I have just watched ep 145.

At this stage, I am all upset with Grandma. She actually is the one who messes up the whole arrangement.

I continue feeling really bad for wife #1. Actually I feel she and Taesu have the most chemistry when they are together. There's '0' chemistry when Taesu is with wife #2 and I don't see much chemistry between wife #1 and the artist.

I believe in the end, wife #2 will win it all. I really hate that!!! :angry:

Are we headed to an unsatisfactory & sad but pragmatic ending? Wife#1 leaving Taesu & wife#2 getting an unfair reward ... or maybe Taesu choosing to live alone, without any of the two to avoid hurting either one. It just can't be that Taesu will get back with wife#2 ... too uncomfortable to live with someone who controlled his life with her lies & manipulative ways. :huh:

Guest Greenrose934

Are we headed to an unsatisfactory & sad but pragmatic ending? Wife#1 leaving Taesu & wife#2 getting an unfair reward ... or maybe Taesu choosing to live alone, without any of the two to avoid hurting either one. It just can't be that Taesu will get back with wife#2 ... too uncomfortable to live with someone who controlled his life with her lies & manipulative ways. :huh:

Seems wife#1 loves TW

TW still loves wife#1

TW and his family are very lucky to have wife#1 , ..... no woman in this world could take care the whole dead husband family in 15yrs !!!

He must kneel to her............................

okay..what was that ending? what happened with NY and JW? anybody understand? The rest okay I figured out.

The wedding was beautiful..I cried along. cute ending with Wife #1 and Junwu...

Glad to see Cheol also straightened up and became a good soul. But the main couple had no closure? :huh:

since aja-aja no longer gives access to nonmembers, i unfortunately can't watch the last episode....so could anyone please tell me what happened with taesu, yunjung, and that evil, greedy woman? i'm dying to know.

i watched the finale episode, minus subs of course. here goes:

* Yunjeong decides to part ways with Taesu, and he eventually goes back to his evil Wife #2.

* On fast-forward (can't tell if 1 year or 1 month later), Suhyeon marries her boyfriend. Her dad gives her away.

* I'm not very sure about this part, but it looks like Jinwu and Nayun may end up together. They were hugging at Suhyeon's wedding, and it showed that Jinwu was still wearing their couples ring.

* Looks like Yunjeong and Junwu will get back together. Dunno how Junwu's mother will take this, but that was the last scene. The end.

Guest Greenrose934

the ending is ... so so ....

Happy weekend to everyone

thanks so much and hope to see all of you again in the other drama :)

watched the ending soon after i saw ep. 123 on KBS, just when things are building up...

i guess i'll suspend my comments for until later, when most have had the chance to see it. even as the ending was pretty much as i expected, i need to let it sink in... :tears: :excl: :(:o:unsure::angry::huh:

even as the ending was pretty much as i expected, i need to let it sink in... :excl: :(:o:unsure::angry::huh:

It took a while for me to let it sink in and I came to the conclusion that I like it. Why? Because SHE made the decision and that makes all the difference! ;)

Guest ellabel

Been religiously, well almost :rolleyes: , watching this drama only in KBSWorld so I'm really late but I cant help peeping at this thread from time to time to satisfy my curiousity. Was I lucky to see this thread at page 1 and know the ending? :huh:

Looks like it's going to be an unsatisfactory, sad ending tho i'm so used to it watching a lot of KBSW's daily drama.

I hate to see Taesu going back to Wife No. 2 after all her endless lies and manipulative selfish acts. I dont think she deserves to get what she wants and be happy. I'd rather Taesu get drown again and for good or lose his memory again and live as a hermit in some forsaken island.

I would also hate to see Wife No. 1 being self-sacrificing and martyr-like up to the end as i believe this type of woman should already be extinct at this time and age. However, if she truly loves Junwoo than Taesu the she should go for it. She deserves to be happy.

I'm glad that Suhyeong got married to that PD.... they look good together and he's loyal and patient.

Gosh!!! After all they've been thru, i really hope they let JW and Nayeong get married and live happily ever after. They both shed so much tears in the drama that they deserve to have dry eyes for the rest of their lives. In our society, there's really no problem if a stepdaughter and a nephew got married. They dont have blood ties anyway. So, let's give them a break and marry them off.

I dont really care much about Cheol...he can be killed or imprisoned or made President of a Company or whatever...... his acting sucks so let him rest in peace. Joke! :P

Thanks for the spoilers, the caps and all those cool exchanges. Hopefully, KBS's next daily drama will be way, way better than this one. (tho nothing beats The Road Home for being boring and ridiculous in my books :lol:;) )

Archived