[drama 2009] Everybody Cha Cha Cha (다함께 차차차)

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 2Van123

I agree. It wasn't just a simple lie (masquerading as love for Taesu or fear of abandonment). It may have started out that way, but the lie grew bigger and bigger until there was no turning back. Wife #2 schemed all these years to conceal the truth from her husband. She used her money and power and the people around her (Cheol, Nayun) for her own selfish reasons.

She's very insecure, indeed. She kept saying they used to be happy blah blah blah but she felt those weren't enough to make her husband stay if he recovered his memory. Why? Because she knew the extent of the lies and schemes she pulled to hide the truth from him. In the end, doesTaesu love her enough to look past those?

As for Jinwu's mom, I'm sorely disappointed that it even crossed her mind to conspire with Wife #2, purportedly for the future of her son. Lame! Wasn't it Wife #1 who stood by them and sent her kids to school in the first place? In the end, she was no different from Cheol's aunt, who was so giddy at the thought of her nephew marrying a rich girl.

I can only guess how it will end between Junwu and Yunjeong. But at this point, it was only right that they separate. Yunjeong was always, always looking over her shoulder, even as she agreed to marry him, and even as she said she believed Taesu to be dead. She was still hung up on her first husband.

As for Taesu getting back with Yunjeong, would that be because he still loves her, or just guilt that would make him stay?

Sorry, for 2nd posting but just remembered that I wanted to comment on this:-

I remember 2 scenes which made me really hate wife #2. One, Taesu told the doctor that he believed whatever wife #2 said about his past because she helped him search for his family using his accident in SHANGHAI as a base. Its like way mean to do such a thing. and two, he said that when he couldn't find any information about Kang Taesu in Shanghai, he tried to find out if any Korean family made enquiries about a missing Korean in Shanghai. He was heart-broken when he learnt that no enquiries were made. He felt that his family didn't care enough about him to bother to check. Witch!

I really can't see why he would want to choose wife #2 but its looking like he will.

Guest _zaeya_

I agree that wife#2 erred by lying, that is by not telling Taesu of his true identity when she already knew about it. It would have been better had she disclosed early of what she came to know but she opted to hide it out of fear of losing him. Her fears will not justify her acts because in lying, wife#2 undermined the autonomy of Taesu to make his own decision. At any rate, now, Taesu knows the truth & it's up to him to choose.

I also agree that the "end does not justify the means". But again, we also make decisions, moral or otherwise, with regard to their consequences and it was human & morally permissible on the part of wife#2 to make a decision based on utilitarian consequences, that is to save her marriage and the happiness of their daughters.

very insightful and hi carmina

I'm watching the episodes to do summaries, and really, wife #2 pisses me off to no end, and JW's mom is joining her. It amazes me how incredibly selfish, and shallow, two women can really be. It's like they don't care what the husband wants. Honestly, why not just tell him all the facts and let him make his own choice instead of playing puppet master!?!? I mean seriously!? Turn the other cheek for a stupid company? How can someone put money before family?! HOW!?

I think the difference between these 2 women is that Han's Aunt never denied why she was thrilled at the prospect of NY marrying Cheol. JW's Mom likes to think of herself as a saint so she denies that she fell for Wife #2's bribe!

I believe the word we're looking for is HYPOCRITE. :P

What happened in todays episode 153? I saw wife#2 crying along with her daughters. Actually it seemed the whole cast was depressed for one reason or another. Two episodes to go can we have some happiness? Actually I understood suyeon is marrying the PD co worker guy. Cute couple. And the hug at the end between Taesu and Wife #1 was that a good-bye or a welcome back hug? I'm so confused :huh: !

Guest polaris

This drama and many others can be found on www.koreayh.com already loaded and ready to view.

WOW... thank you soo soo much. I had no idea.. this is the best website ever. thank you valeriagayle!

I believe the word we're looking for is HYPOCRITE. :P

And selfish. She was upset when Junwu first showed an interest in YJ. She felt that YJ was abandoning them when she announced her intention to marry Junwu. And went on and on about how would the family survive financially with YJ married offf, nevermind that her spoilt daughter is married off and JW and SH are both working adults. When wife #2 dangled a financially secure future for JW, she just abandoned YJ!

Valeriegayle, thanks for the link. I just saw Ep 153. Everyone does look sad! NY says 'sorry' and 'thanks' to Cheol who's later seen having a heated argument with the investor. So I guess he chose the company over the investor's schemes. Taesu hugs wife #2 and says 'sorry'. She went to his offices - home and company - and just looked around sadly so I wonder if he said good-bye to her. She found an empty picture frame. Couldn't understand the conversation he had with wife #1 before he hugged her. I know Suhyeon's name was mentioned. I think she mentioned Nanjeong's name. Something she said made Taesu have tears in his eyes. Guess we have to wait till tomorrow to find out who he chooses.

I'm skeptical about wife#1 happily back with Taesu. It will not be an easy decision for them. Both are considerate & sensitive to other people's feelings, unlike wife#2 who only thinks of herself. There will be more people hurt & sad than happy if TS & YJ get back together. YJ can embrace a life without TS as she did during the last 15 years but wife#2 will be helpless. Taesu will ultimately make the final decision ... his feelings for his 2 wives will be crucial. He has good memories of wife#1 as a caring & devoted wife & mom. She remained faithful to him & financially supported his family, obligations he was supposed to face but had to be shouldered by his first wife & done by her willingly. His feelings for wife#2 drastically changed after the lies & her deliberate manipulations to hide his true identity were known. But there is also that debt of gratitude that will hold him, his responsibilty towards their young daughter & also the burden of taking charge tending the business of the company as the CEO.

I hope the ending will be justifiable. :excl:

Guest b00kw0rm

Carmna, I agree with you. YJ and Taesu will always feel guilty if they are back together. Besides with Junwu still very much in the scene, it looks like he and YJ will reconcile tomorrow. I think Taesu may have left the house temporarily to give wife #2 time to show proper remorse and grow up! She almost committed suicide when her first husband left her. So now she has to learn self-appreciation, respect, grow a spine etc.. before she is ready to make a genuine commitment to Taesu. And not see him as something she owns and can manipulate and control!

Guest Greenrose934

but had to be should manipulations to hide his true identity were known. But there is also that debt of gratitude that will hold him, his responsibilty towards their young daughter & also the burden of taking charge tending the business of the company as the CEO.

I hope the ending will be justifiable. :excl:

Young daughter is the last wife#2's weapon B)

If TS will end up with Wife#1, It doesn't mean He can't be able to meet his young daughter again ,right ?

Only he has to choose between his wife#1 and CEO

Wife#1 and her daughter got the same issue , people around them stealing their lovers and they have to get another one to be happy !! It looks like you couldn't buy this car , you should buy the other may be better ?? is this message the writers & directors want sending to us ?? :rolleyes:

Guest chocolato

i hv some problem .. why I can't download EP 153 via Torrent Link? It stop at 62% 'n everybody still at 62% too.

Why? Please upload on megaupload.

In tonite's KBS episode, Suhyeon learned that CEO Kang is her dad, but she managed to control her emotions & kept to herself what she found out. Though hurting she seems to be willing to keep the secret for her mom's sake & also for Nanjeong. She is a grownup & could take the pain as she was able to whereas Nanjeong is young & may not be able to understand the circumstances.

What holds Taesu back from claimimg his old identity is Jinwu's relationship with Nayun. It would be unacceptable for Jinwu to marry Nayun if he assumes his true name. As Han Taesu he will be Jinwu's uncle marrying his daughter. So for the two to get married, he has to retain his new identity with no relations to Jinwu.

Wife#2 shortsightedness will be her failure. She can't even recognize Taesu's struggle as he tries to settle quietly the conflicts brought about by his 2 identities. He can't be Han Taesu, yet he can't leave being CEO Kang. She thinks marrying Jinwu & Nayun off will settle everything. She believes Taesu will not turn his back on her once Jinwu weds Nayun because he stands as head of their family & as her father.

Guest Greenrose934

Epi 97-98 Grandma 's upset when Junwu & SH being together , sweet moment he wished to be her father and she cooked good soup for him ....

Then later ... she .... changed her mind ...

JW and NY ,they are not bloodline relative, It doesn't matter TW is Han or Kang It's OK

Let wife#2 and Cheol get married because they're the same level B)

Though I somehow expected it, I still sulk & felt sorry for wife#1. Will she make the ultimate sacrifice ... oh my, love can be amazing & I wonder what love can do. I wouldn't like to spoil the thrill, so let's wait till it's really over. I hope to see happier scenes on the last episode.

I like the character Jinwu the best. He has the kindest soul in this drama. Even his voice is angelic, always calm & composed, respectful yet firm.

Suhyeon is another likable person. She adjusts well to the demands of the situations she is in. Like her parents, her character is unruffled. Her sunny disposition made the gloomy Han household a little brighter. I'd like to have a daughter like her, sweet, caring & considerate.

I also like YJ's quiet nature. She's been through a lot of pain ... and still willing to bear & endure more trying to understand & make the situation less depressing for everyone.

Archived