[drama 2009] Everybody Cha Cha Cha (다함께 차차차)

Guest fanda4000

Guest 2Van123

Hey 2Van123! The ending of the drama in that way is not solely based on sponsors or confuciusm. Sponsors input is largely responsible, and according to the ages of the writers/directors it will tread along that confucius line, here did the FIL tried to teach "Mudfish" scriptures from confucius book of values? The son said they had to memorize the scriptures when they were young, so figure in the moral conversation with writers and their cohorts around the disussion table in regards to ending a successful drama, wanting it to send a message. Hard eh!!!!!

Look pal, I don't buy this sponsors or confuciusm crap but YOU were the one who first brought it up! I was playing along so you could see how absurd it is. The ending is what it is because the writer stinks.

As I said before, summaries are always welcomed. But make sure they are factual. I know two people who corrected your summaries. I almost stopped watching the show entirely because of one incorrect statment that would have been very crucial to the story but I hung in there. Just be factual, that's all I am saying. Anyway now I know how the drama ends, I won't be reading the summaries so if your followers are fine with the inaccuracies, then go ahead :lol:

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look pal, I don't buy this sponsors or confuciusm crap but YOU were the one who first brought it up! I was playing along so you could see how absurd it is. The ending is what it is because the writer stinks.

As I said before, summaries are always welcomed. But make sure they are factual. I know two people who corrected your summaries. I almost stopped watching the show entirely because of one incorrect statment that would have been very crucial to the story but I hung in there. Just be factual, that's all I am saying. Anyway now I know how the drama ends, I won't be reading the summaries so if your followers are fine with the inaccuracies, then go ahead :lol:

Look dude/dudette! Did I say the ending was due to sponsor/confuciusm? Did I! Reread my threads and you will see I said nothing of the kind. Have you ever lived in Korea? Well I have and freaking sponsors has alot to do with dramas that is high in rating they request reshaping of endings. In regards to confuciusm, its there teaching, is still bloody well being instilled in everyday life/living, if you do not understand english ask someone to translate. I gave you an example of what I said, it played itself right infront of your measle face in regards to "MUDFISH" and her FIL. Why jump on my neck? What I said is factual d....head!!! If you do not believe why not do some reaserch yourself..

Guest 2Van123

Look dude/dudette! Did I say the ending was due to sponsor/confuciusm? Did I! Reread my threads and you will see I said nothing of the kind. Have you ever lived in Korea? Well I have and freaking sponsors has alot to do with dramas that is high in rating they request reshaping of endings. In regards to confuciusm, its there teaching, is still bloody well being instilled in everyday life/living, if you do not understand english ask someone to translate. I gave you an example of what I said, it played itself right infront of your measle face in regards to "MUDFISH" and her FIL. Why jump on my neck? What I said is factual d....head!!! If you do not believe why not do some reaserch yourself..

Now I do not want to see the ending. I have been saying this for years now, writer give a good begining, middle, the ending the fall back on moral perputube, they need to start reading their blogs and listening to what the fans are saying. But again, the sponsors get in the mix of desiding how they will end a good drama, they want to see all smiles and roses, that's why we are always left unsatisfied. It never fails and it will continue..shame!

Folks! believe me when I twll you, you know how many rewrites the writer may have gone thru, just to appease the sponsors? Remember they are old men in corporations, if they do not like an ending thy threaten to pull out if its not changed, remember Korea is still a confuscious country....

There way of thinking and reasoning is still that of confuciuism, that due in part to the older generation. Yes, I am saying this because, its factual, non writers like sponsors if they do not like the ending they will make the writers change it to suit the likings. They always interject think of the older folks who watches these dramas. So Greenrose & Van you were half-right. Remember in the begining the drama, the set was close down for a while because the actors said they was not being paid? Take that in consideration, salaries are always set by the start of most dramas, sponsorship problems. I will leave it at that.... even thou I get truly upset writers/directors hands can be tied.

There is no point having a 'conversation' with you since you twist and turn your words! I shall ignore your posts from now on.

Guest Greenrose934

There is no point having a 'conversation' with you since you twist and turn your words! I shall ignore your posts from now on.

Good morning my dear Van

Just for fun to watch and discuss , I think Korea country's still ...... something . may be Korean think they can easily steal other' s b/f ,husband ...they can use their lie ,dirty trick or whatever to take what they want , may be money $$$$ 1st .....and living happiness

A man , He can be happy with a rich woman , It doesn't matter his poor faithful woman , I mean Who' care !!! :):lol::D

It's NOT good for us to learn that idea , but to know more Korean custom only ....

PS I has some Korean friends , they are very good ....friendly .....nice ... :)

I love your messages .... :)

My dear it is your perrogative, I do not see where I twist and turn words, I was just stating the twist and turn that writer experience when their dramas are well received, sponsors greatly influence the ending of most dramas. No offense you need not reply. I will continue to to read your post and respond because I love a good debate/rallying. Cheers chin up!

Guest b00kw0rm

im watching this from KBSW so it's still like ep 130s and now after knowing the ending i will stop watching it!!! bleh!!!

I know the feeling. I've watched up to Ep 131 and I don't think I can take much more of this. Poor Junwu, he deserved better than to have YJ walk out on him like that. perhaps she could have found out sooner and let him know she can't go through with the wedding ceremony. TV shows like to have someone standing at the altar but its not fun. BUT the others, especially Dongja and Wife #2 deserved to see that happen. Its just annoying when you know how the drama ends.

I like this new PD ... so serious, gentle and firm. When he acts like a clown or a schoolboy, I can't see the appeal :P Suhyeong got a good one here!

And the last episode that I watch has to be Jingyeong being more irritating and ungrateful as ever. The comments she made about her Aunt and the $ to be given to her is just typical of her.

Greenrose, I understand what you mean. I kind of get the feeling too about Koreans from watching one too many k-dramas. Although I know a few decent Koreans but still can't seem to shake off that feeling from watching their dramas. Perhaps KBS might want to consider what kind of message they are sending out?!

Van, I too like reading your posts. Keep them coming!

Guest 2Van123

Thank you, Greenrose and Bookworm. I too, have enjoyed our interactions and your posts, often with differing viewpoints makes me ponder and consider things from another angle. I hope its not too late to wish you and all, a Happy Valentine's Day (not the crappy commercial kind but a good old fashioned loving kind :D ) and for those who celebrate, Happy Lunar New Year.

Guest giftone

im watching this from KBSW so it's still like ep 130s and now after knowing the ending i will stop watching it!!! bleh!!!

Same here! :angry:

I just finished episode 126 and it was hard enough getting to this point what with all the ridiculously repetitive flashbacks <_<

But i was starting to get a really bad feeling so i skipped to the beginning of episode 155. Grr!

"You seem like a different Taesu. I should let you go." ?????

So angry, what a waste of 155 episodes. I really was hoping YJ would get with her husband. Like a previous poster said, why are they rewarding the evil female characters with marriages? :angry:

Oh well, moving on to the next drama. B)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest enasha

Argh..... now i understand why some were complaining about grandma (Taesu's mom). Wished she stay out of it. She said her piece now let the people involved make the decision. And the way she goes on and on about Najeong is like having a borken record being played over and over ...

Feel bad for Yunjeong as she set to continue to make one sacrifice after another. Kinda hate the way Taesu says he feels guilty towards YJ and that he doesn't have a choice in the matter. The way I understand it, he's not coming to YJ because he loves her but rather he owes it to her.

And then #2 wife taking the fall for her husband in today's episode during the emergency meeting at the boardroom. I guess her action today is supposed to redeems her character for all the wrongdoings in the past...baloney! Hogwash.

I need to get a life!

Guest enasha

oh yeah. i'm following it too, okta. it's just so funny - chae rim is fantastic as dalja. I know it's a repeat but not going to spoil the suspense.

Jolly widows was just too draggy.

Guest mekka

oh yeah. i'm following it too, okta. it's just so funny - chae rim is fantastic as dalja. I know it's a repeat but not going to spoil the suspense.

Jolly widows was just too draggy.

Thanks for sayiny that I gave up watching this quite some time ago, the writers think the viewers are dead head, the way this drama is unfolding is sad and stupid, so I tend to read the post just to get an inkling of what's going on.

Guest enasha

At one point, I really liked the drama because I enjoyed watching the interaction between Taesu and wife #1 before she knew about his true identity. The on-screen chemistry was pretty good. And the guy who plays Taesu has this sort of aura about him that it's no wonder he has more screen time than the rest of the cast when, I think, he's not even supposed to be the main lead judging from the opening credits. The cartoon guy was just too bland, no "uumph".

But it's all went downhill when you know characters like wife #2 who were mean and selfish in the beginning don't get their just desserts. But I'm looking forward to seeing how Jin woo beats Cheol and Ms Kang although I heard Cheol is gonna make a 180 degrees turn and suddenly becomes one of the good guy. It's like watching Love & Obsession all over again where all baddies become goodies in the end. Insane!

But do I learn my lesson? Nope, I'd still go through this torture no matter what because K-dramas are just too addictive. It sure beats watching dramas from my own country which I won't mention here. :lol:

@enasha: xixixi...i knew you're from Malaysia, it can be seen from your member info on the left side ^_^

I know how you feel, I'm from Indonesia, and I too don't fancy dramas from my own country ^^;;

okay. i'm currently at 142 at the moment on TV here in hawaii. any websites or torrents to direct download other episodes?

kthxbi.

Guest mekka

okay. i'm currently at 142 at the moment on TV here in hawaii. any websites or torrents to direct download other episodes?

kthxbi.

Mrs. CEO never ceases to amaze me, she will use anyone and anything if she can get what she wants, and Granny has fallen victim to her scheme, why is granny involved? Why would she hurt someone who took care and supported her all those years, for what another grandchild? Who can leave when her dad leaves, what is the purpose of granny faltering to hurt YJ and her other granddaughter who grew up without her father. Why is she butting into a marriage relationship that has no bearing on her.

Guest Bijan630

Hi everyone,

I've been following the storyline on this board and waiting to see the episodes on cable. Okay, I've been upset for some time with this drama, but last night's episode really got to me.

I already read that the grandmother messed up everything, but I couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth to her son and the first wife. How could she have told her son to stay with his second wife? How could she have told the first wife to spend the rest of her life, living with her, and having to watch her husband with his second family? This granny who spent most of the drama wiping off her son's pictures and talking about wanting to see Taesu before she died, is now running his life and telling him that she wants to take her new found granddaughter to live with her? Where did all of this come from?

I was so upset when I watched how everyone kept Taesu's identity from his wife. But it really pissed me off when not one person, other than his daughter afterwards, was happy that he got his memory back. What kind of family drama was/is this? The first wife put her nephew through college and kept a roof over everyone's head and she's now treated like the bad person for wanting her husband back?

Leave it to KBS to create another family drama that sucks you in to keep you watching, and then disappoints you everytime in the end. They always reward the evil people, and make the honest people feel as though what ever happened was part of their lot in life, so just accept it!

It's very long time ago I watched " what happened in Bali " and later " East of Eden " the writers they built up a very touching story finally they killed them all , and EOE they killed their HERO ... ...

Just for fun to watch but something make me disappointed ... I shouldn't ...

YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!! but when you think about it really, in "Bali" there couldn't be any other ending because In Song was so crazy about Ha Ji Won's character, he would have done it, In Song's character would never be able to accept Ha Ji Won with anybody else....Ha Ji Won's character would have been harassed by In Song's family until the very end. Ha Ji Won's character had no other to turn to but Su Ji Sob's character, Su Ji Sob's character understood the chemistry/dynamics of the In Son and Ha Ji Won relationship.......it was/is one of the best dramas ever...even with that ending..I still love "....Bali" it's worthwhile watching, some of the most memorable stories are just like these two dramas........yeah the ending is like that but the actors/actresses are awesome !!!!

Archived