[drama 2009] Everybody Cha Cha Cha (다함께 차차차)

Guest fanda4000

I'm also watching it! :P

It'a just that I am so lost I wouldn't dare make a comment. For instance, I can't even figure out whose side the mother is on. Is she on her daughter's side or her son-in-law's side? Why does the mother keep cooking for the bas!ard? Why does she keep having conversations with the mistress? Why does it seems like she is telling her daughter to suck it in and suck it up?

What's up with the visiting mistress? Why can she follow the wife every where she goes? Why doesn't the wife report her as a stalker? Why don't the wife throw her husband in jail for adultry? Why is the good looking photographer willing to get sucked up in such a game of cat and mouse between a husband and wife? Why is the whole family putting up with the husband's stuff???? I soo confused. :huh:

Well, gerryg, you have totally confused me. :P

I think there are at least 3 mothers in this drama. Which mother, which daughter, who's the son-in-law, who's the visiting mistress, and who are the husband and wife?

Maybe names or initials or some sort of description would help.

I don't watch very closely, but I have some idea, but I can't help you unless you are a little more specific.

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, gerryg, you have totally confused me. :P

I think there are at least 3 mothers in this drama. Which mother, which daughter, who's the son-in-law, who's the visiting mistress, and who are the husband and wife?

Maybe names or initials or some sort of description would help.

I don't watch very closely, but I have some idea, but I can't help you unless you are a little more specific.

:blush:

Oops! How embarrassing. I thought I was in the "Give me food thread"! (By the way which is a good drama barring I just don't know what's really going on)

Anyway you sure can tell I am really confused! :P

Pardon me for my interruption :rolleyes:

:blush:

Oops! How embarrassing. I thought I was in the "Give me food thread"! (By the way which is a good drama barring I just don't know what's really going on)

Anyway you sure can tell I am really confused! :P

Pardon me for my interruption :rolleyes:

No problem, gerryg. We all have those kind of days.

As I was saying, it's getting really lonely here.... :P

I watched few minutes of the first episode of "Give me food," and I was turned off by crassness of the dialect and the theme.

And the title of the drama doesn't help that image, either.

You think it was a bit premature judgment on my part to stop watching after a few minutes?

Does it get better?

No problem, gerryg. We all have those kind of days.

As I was saying, it's getting really lonely here.... :P

I watched few minutes of the first episode of "Give me food," and I was turned off by crassness of the dialect and the theme.

And the title of the drama doesn't help that image, either.

You think it was a bit premature judgment on my part to stop watching after a few minutes?

Does it get better?

Ha Ha! I started watching in the middle and got caught up with the crazziness because I just can not believe the boldness of the abusive husband and his mistress. Each morning I am always with my mouth open wondering "how do they have the gall to do such things?" and amazed at how the abused wife family let's them get away with it! So yeah, I am more in amazement than enjoyment of this drama. :o

As far as Cha, Cha, Cha goes, it will soon be aired on a KBS channel with subtitles. I think everyone is waiting for that to happen at least I am. :)

Ha Ha! I started watching in the middle and got caught up with the crazziness because I just can not believe the boldness of the abusive husband and his mistress. Each morning I am always with my mouth open wondering "how do they have the gall to do such things?" and amazed at how the abused wife family let's them get away with it! So yeah, I am more in amazement than enjoyment of this drama. :o

As far as Cha, Cha, Cha goes, it will soon be aired on a KBS channel with subtitles. I think everyone is waiting for that to happen at least I am. :)

Thank you, gerryg. I think I'll continue to stay away from "Give me food," then.

I rather enjoy than be amazed. :)

Guest quynh91594

Can anyone tell me what jinwoo had told the drunk guy before he took na yoon away on the last scene of episode 38?

Can anyone tell me what jinwoo had told to the drunk guy before he took na yoon away on the last scene of episode 38?

Jinwoo told the drunk that Na-Yoon is his girl.

This is getting interesting.

Right before the scene, Jinwoo remembered about his cousin's feeling that Na-Yoon likes him.

And then he remembered when Na-Yoon confronted him about the PD not being his girlfriend, but rather his cousin,

how he told Na-Yoon that it's not any of her business. To which she replied that it IS her business.

All this as a background is, I think, what gave Jinwoo the courage to tell Na-Yoon what he did.

I think he was conflicted to tell her the truth and was pushing her away because his immediate boss (the jerk) told him to stay away because Na-Yoon and he are engaged.

Archived