[drama 2009] Everybody Cha Cha Cha (다함께 차차차)

Guest fanda4000

Guest quynh91594

thanks, mhugh.

That 's going to be great! They became a couple and get along very well. Jin woo and Na yoon are my two favorite characters and the reasons why i keep watching this drama. By the way, watching drama with no English sub is sometimes unintelligible.

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks, mhugh.

That 's going to be great! They became a couple and get along very well. Jin woo and Na yoon are my two favorite characters and the reasons why i keep watching this drama. By the way, watching drama with no English sub is sometimes unintelligible.

Actually, Jin woo and Na yoon couple are also the only reason why I watch this show.

I sort of fast forward other scenes just slow enough to get a gist of what's going on.

If you have any questions about the scenes regarding our couple in the future, I would be happy to answer them for you.

Guest lucky_moon

~*~*~SPOILERS!!!~*~*~

credits nate

OMO, that's indeed a shock to me, isn't he supposed to marry Soo Hyun :o I'm watching it on KBSW & it's so obvious he's in love with Soo Hyun & NOT Jin Kyung, so what with the twist on the story :mellow:

^WHAT??! Are they kidding??! No freaking way. Jinkyung is a lazy, selfish, and thoughtless brat. Between her and Soohyun, no contest. Geez, what's with k-dramas lately, rewarding all these despicable female characters with marriages...

I don't necessarily consider marriage as a reward, :P but that's beside the point.

Soo Hyun didn't really love Lee Han as much as he did her.

Maybe, Soo Hyun has someone better, the one that she will fall head over heels in love, on the near horizon,

because that really wasn't the case with Han for her. I think deep down Han also knows that too.

Besides, Jin Kyung really seems to love Han.

Guest lucky_moon

I don't necessarily consider marriage as a reward, :P but that's beside the point.

Soo Hyun didn't really love Lee Han as much as he did her.

Maybe, Soo Hyun has someone better, the one that she will fall head over heels in love, on the near horizon,

because that really wasn't the case with Han for her. I think deep down Han also knows that too.

Besides, Jin Kyung really seems to love Han.

then if as you said SH didn't love Han that much could it be possible to see Han's older brother fall in love with SH or the contrast :)

then if as you said SH didn't love Han that much could it be possible to see Han's older brother fall in love with SH or the contrast :)

cute girl, I actually thought that to be a possibility before, but Han's older brother is too much in love, albeit one-sided, with Na Yoon to do that. Besides, now that he knows Jin Woo is SH's cousin, it seems even less likely for that to happen. I also happened to think that Han's brother is a major jerk, who knows nothing about morals or true love, so I don't want SH to connect with him anyway.

This new PD, the discourteous and somewhat arrogant one from today's episode, may be the one for SH. The pattern is somewhat formulaic and typical of kdrama, but Jin Woo and Na Yoon also met inauspiciously and look where they are now.

Guest lucky_moon

cute girl, I actually thought that to be a possibility before, but Han's older brother is too much in love, albeit one-sided, with Na Yoon to do that. Besides, now that he knows Jin Woo is SH's cousin, it seems even less likely for that to happen. I also happened to think that Han's brother is a major jerk, who knows nothing about morals or true love, so I don't want SH to connect with him anyway.

This new PD, the discourteous and somewhat arrogant one from today's episode, may be the one for SH. The pattern is somewhat formulaic and typical of kdrama, but Jin Woo and Na Yoon also met inauspiciously and look where they are now.

Since I'm watching it on KBSW, do you mind snapshot for the new PD, if as you said they met inauspiciously like JW & NY, usually if they met like this they fall in love it's kinda obvious :)

Since I'm watching it on KBSW, do you mind snapshot for the new PD, if as you said they met inauspiciously like JW & NY, usually if they met like this they fall in love it's kinda obvious :)

I would if I know how. I know how to take a screenshot and save it, but how do I make the jpg file show up here.

Do I just copy and paste it?

Archived