Song Ha Yoon 송하윤

Admin

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

[Touching You] This web drama will make debut this 4th July on Naver TV Cast. Here is the poster.

Guest adikkeluangman

Such a great new. Keep it up girl.

-----
I don't found the highlight video on YouTube. Naver blocked views from my country.

• 1 year later...

Song Ha-yoon Arena Interview is up at Bah+Doo! It is posted in the spoiler below as well, but I removed all the images so it uploads faster. Toodles!

Spoiler

INTERVIEW: The More You Get to Know Song Ha-yoon
ARENA Magazine / On August 07, 2017 / Translated by: Bah+Doo

She is like an onion. She was full of unexpected charms.

“I like tranquility and serenity, so I like to walk, look at the sky, drink tea, and get aromatherapy. I shop alone and eat alone.”

She spoke clearly while blinking her big eyes. Unlike the shy Baek Sul-hee in [Fight for My Way], she goes against my expectations, she spoke calmly and clearly. She clearly knew who she was and what she wants to say. She was full of self-assurance. So, Song Ha-yoon talked about Song Ha-yoon. I could see her solid mind from her experiences when she said she internally accumulates all the energy she wants to express to the world. It was quite unexpected. It is rare to find that kind of person. I realized that the reason she is being loved recently is not only because of her looks and luck. Well, she is a pretty actress in many aspects.

“Believing the power of words? Like when you say it is difficult and hard, it becomes more difficult and hard, I experienced that when I say I am happy, then I become happier. People’s perception of themselves is changed as well. Also, a cheering word I tell others leads the life toward a better direction. It is the power that keeps me standing straight.”

At the beginning of Fight for My Way, Sul-hee was a stereotypical female character who was looking for pure love. I had a kind of prejudice on her, but episodes after episodes, I was able to empathize with her more. When I saw the scene when she was saying ‘Ju-man is not only a boyfriend, but he is my entire world,’ I realized that she was a character that people who had experienced love can empathize with, she is not a stereotypical character.

When you look at Sul-hee on the surface, she is a stereotypical character that you can find in any other drama who is looking for pure love, but when you look at her more carefully, she is a very peculiar character, including how she speaks as well. As soon as I received the synopsis, I recognized it and thought, ‘She is not a simple character.’ After I read everything, I cried because I understood Sul-hee, what she had in her. I think Sul-hee’s character exemplifies the past and memory that everyone shares in common. People don’t realize it at that time, but find part of them and say ‘Ah, I was like that as well’ after watching Sul-hee. I think that is why a lot of people cried together with her, comforted her, and cheered her.

I agree. That is why some people secretly wished for Sul-hee’s part to become more important. When someone says my goal is to be a good mom or dad like Sul-hee, people think it is old-fashioned (or uncool). Do you know why?

We have ‘Hurry hurry’ culture. I think people are immersed in work to erase (or forget) their pain and stress, also they live only for their happiness. On the other hand, Sul-hee lives a little slower than others. For example, she said, ‘I don’t think everyone in the world should work hard for self-improvement. It is not the end of the world if I live only for my family. That doesn’t make me less of a person then you all.’ Sul-hee is a character who walks slowly, observes things carefully, and puts value on them.

When I read your past interviews, I saw you say that you are fully immersed in a character in real life, did you have a hard time acting?

It was the hardest when I was shooting episode 12. In the drama, Sul-hee appeared to give up everything and being numb after breaking up with Joo-man, but while shooting, I couldn’t even read the script. I am about to cry now…

I have to get over it. (laugh). At that time, I was tearing up even when I just said, ‘Joo-man,’ the director and staff members soothed me with saying, “It’s okay, okay.”

Not only for Sul-hee but if you are immersed in all of your characters, doesn’t it make your life hard? Your real self is abandoned in your house and you live a different life.

That is true… but it was a little different this time. Previously, when I go back home after shooting, I use to think a lot about, ‘Who am I?’ I spent time with the character, but I couldn’t spend much time with myself, Song Ha-yoon. I tried to live with an empty mind because I thought I would leak my energy if I spent my emotions for myself. I don’t laugh even if something is fun and I don’t cry when I am sad. I accumulate all of my emotions and release it when I act. I think Sul-hee snuck up on me even before the role was confirmed (note: or the character was formed), as soon as I read the synopsis. Maybe because of that, it wasn’t hard for me this time. It was a special experience. After the shoot, one of my childhood friends called me and said, “I think you were really Sul-hee this time. You never told me you are having a hard time. Usually, when you start a new role, you tell me you are having a hard time, you are lonely, but you looked happy.” I cried in the drama, but I wasn’t sad or depressed at all in real life.

What do you do to get over the character (direct translation: take off the character) after the drama finishes airing?

I don’t force it. When I was younger, I hung out with my friends or cried a lot, but those were not good methods. Now I accumulate the feelings, emotions, and aftertaste that I experience in the last couple of months in my mind and prepare myself to express myself more fully in the next roles. I think that is the better way for me. To fully absorb Song Ha-yoon’s emotions and naturally move on to the next project…

Maybe because of that, whenever you take new roles, your acting becomes firmer. You are more resolute as well.

That is quite a compliment. (laughs)

You had a very difficult time before. You didn’t have any work for 2 years since 2009. I heard you considered quitting acting, how did you overcome it?

It was cruel to me, but I reviewed all my previous projects. It was a very difficult thing to do, but the more I reviewed my previous projects, the more I realized my problems and why I didn’t have offers anymore. It was a moment of pointing fingers to myself, not to others while saying “Why do other people get offers easily and not me?”

Was that the moment of taking the bull by the horns?

I realized that all the problems are from me. Then reviewed all my previous work and of course, the reason was me. That was the moment that I realized my shortcomings. It was the most difficult 2 years of my life, but also it was the most valuable time as well. After that, my personality and propensity changed a lot. I walk more, think more, and most importantly, I learned how to live empty minded without expressing my peculiar feelings to others. For example, when I am very happy, I tell myself “Ha-yoon, suppress it suppress it,” then I hold back my heightened feelings. When I hold back and don’t express my feelings and take them out at the next project, I could express all the human feelings. After more experience, I could think something like this, ‘This is the moment I should play with these.’ Like when you are sad it feels good if you cry, but after two or three times later you won’t have tears anymore. It is convenient for acting when I accumulate my feelings. Maybe this is because I don’t have good acting skills. I never formally trained for acting as well.

An iron hand in a velvet glove!

I hear that often.

You hear often that you look young for your age. You are 32 years old now… how is it? Is it similar to what you expected before of your 30-year-old self?

It is very different from what I expected before. Back then I thought I couldn’t survive, I am doing better than I expected. The biggest changes I experienced after being 30 years old, I start to believe the power of words? Like if someone says it is so difficult when they are having a hard time, then it becomes harder, when I say I am happy, I become happier. How others look at me also changed as well. I think one cheering word to others leads our life to a better direction. I guess it gives me the strength to stand on my two feet.

What do you do when you don’t act?

I like tranquility and serenity, so I like to walk, look at the sky, drink tea, and get aromatherapy. I shop alone and eat alone. I play with my dog at home or try to spend time with my parents. When people are high (note: feel good and happy), they make mistakes. Because they are high, they needlessly make mistakes. I always work in a high (happy/lively) environment because of my occupation, I try to be tranquil and calm in order not to be shaken as an actress. It is a place with a lot of attention and support. While playing Sul-hee, I knew I had a lot of support and love. But when I hear them, I try not to be too excited by saying something like “Is that so?” For my next project, my job requires to deal with emotions, so maintaining composure is very important.

Are you stable internally?

I maintain my stability by trying hard.

• 1 year later...
On 10/13/2017 at 4:27 PM, V said:

Song Ha-yoon Arena Interview is up at Bah+Doo! It is posted in the spoiler below as well, but I removed all the images so it uploads faster. Toodles!

Hide contents

INTERVIEW: The More You Get to Know Song Ha-yoon
ARENA Magazine / On August 07, 2017 / Translated by: Bah+Doo

She is like an onion. She was full of unexpected charms.

“I like tranquility and serenity, so I like to walk, look at the sky, drink tea, and get aromatherapy. I shop alone and eat alone.”

She spoke clearly while blinking her big eyes. Unlike the shy Baek Sul-hee in [Fight for My Way], she goes against my expectations, she spoke calmly and clearly. She clearly knew who she was and what she wants to say. She was full of self-assurance. So, Song Ha-yoon talked about Song Ha-yoon. I could see her solid mind from her experiences when she said she internally accumulates all the energy she wants to express to the world. It was quite unexpected. It is rare to find that kind of person. I realized that the reason she is being loved recently is not only because of her looks and luck. Well, she is a pretty actress in many aspects.

“Believing the power of words? Like when you say it is difficult and hard, it becomes more difficult and hard, I experienced that when I say I am happy, then I become happier. People’s perception of themselves is changed as well. Also, a cheering word I tell others leads the life toward a better direction. It is the power that keeps me standing straight.”

At the beginning of Fight for My Way, Sul-hee was a stereotypical female character who was looking for pure love. I had a kind of prejudice on her, but episodes after episodes, I was able to empathize with her more. When I saw the scene when she was saying ‘Ju-man is not only a boyfriend, but he is my entire world,’ I realized that she was a character that people who had experienced love can empathize with, she is not a stereotypical character.

When you look at Sul-hee on the surface, she is a stereotypical character that you can find in any other drama who is looking for pure love, but when you look at her more carefully, she is a very peculiar character, including how she speaks as well. As soon as I received the synopsis, I recognized it and thought, ‘She is not a simple character.’ After I read everything, I cried because I understood Sul-hee, what she had in her. I think Sul-hee’s character exemplifies the past and memory that everyone shares in common. People don’t realize it at that time, but find part of them and say ‘Ah, I was like that as well’ after watching Sul-hee. I think that is why a lot of people cried together with her, comforted her, and cheered her.

I agree. That is why some people secretly wished for Sul-hee’s part to become more important. When someone says my goal is to be a good mom or dad like Sul-hee, people think it is old-fashioned (or uncool). Do you know why?

We have ‘Hurry hurry’ culture. I think people are immersed in work to erase (or forget) their pain and stress, also they live only for their happiness. On the other hand, Sul-hee lives a little slower than others. For example, she said, ‘I don’t think everyone in the world should work hard for self-improvement. It is not the end of the world if I live only for my family. That doesn’t make me less of a person then you all.’ Sul-hee is a character who walks slowly, observes things carefully, and puts value on them.

When I read your past interviews, I saw you say that you are fully immersed in a character in real life, did you have a hard time acting?

It was the hardest when I was shooting episode 12. In the drama, Sul-hee appeared to give up everything and being numb after breaking up with Joo-man, but while shooting, I couldn’t even read the script. I am about to cry now…

I have to get over it. (laugh). At that time, I was tearing up even when I just said, ‘Joo-man,’ the director and staff members soothed me with saying, “It’s okay, okay.”

Not only for Sul-hee but if you are immersed in all of your characters, doesn’t it make your life hard? Your real self is abandoned in your house and you live a different life.

That is true… but it was a little different this time. Previously, when I go back home after shooting, I use to think a lot about, ‘Who am I?’ I spent time with the character, but I couldn’t spend much time with myself, Song Ha-yoon. I tried to live with an empty mind because I thought I would leak my energy if I spent my emotions for myself. I don’t laugh even if something is fun and I don’t cry when I am sad. I accumulate all of my emotions and release it when I act. I think Sul-hee snuck up on me even before the role was confirmed (note: or the character was formed), as soon as I read the synopsis. Maybe because of that, it wasn’t hard for me this time. It was a special experience. After the shoot, one of my childhood friends called me and said, “I think you were really Sul-hee this time. You never told me you are having a hard time. Usually, when you start a new role, you tell me you are having a hard time, you are lonely, but you looked happy.” I cried in the drama, but I wasn’t sad or depressed at all in real life.

What do you do to get over the character (direct translation: take off the character) after the drama finishes airing?

I don’t force it. When I was younger, I hung out with my friends or cried a lot, but those were not good methods. Now I accumulate the feelings, emotions, and aftertaste that I experience in the last couple of months in my mind and prepare myself to express myself more fully in the next roles. I think that is the better way for me. To fully absorb Song Ha-yoon’s emotions and naturally move on to the next project…

Maybe because of that, whenever you take new roles, your acting becomes firmer. You are more resolute as well.

That is quite a compliment. (laughs)

You had a very difficult time before. You didn’t have any work for 2 years since 2009. I heard you considered quitting acting, how did you overcome it?

It was cruel to me, but I reviewed all my previous projects. It was a very difficult thing to do, but the more I reviewed my previous projects, the more I realized my problems and why I didn’t have offers anymore. It was a moment of pointing fingers to myself, not to others while saying “Why do other people get offers easily and not me?”

Was that the moment of taking the bull by the horns?

I realized that all the problems are from me. Then reviewed all my previous work and of course, the reason was me. That was the moment that I realized my shortcomings. It was the most difficult 2 years of my life, but also it was the most valuable time as well. After that, my personality and propensity changed a lot. I walk more, think more, and most importantly, I learned how to live empty minded without expressing my peculiar feelings to others. For example, when I am very happy, I tell myself “Ha-yoon, suppress it suppress it,” then I hold back my heightened feelings. When I hold back and don’t express my feelings and take them out at the next project, I could express all the human feelings. After more experience, I could think something like this, ‘This is the moment I should play with these.’ Like when you are sad it feels good if you cry, but after two or three times later you won’t have tears anymore. It is convenient for acting when I accumulate my feelings. Maybe this is because I don’t have good acting skills. I never formally trained for acting as well.

An iron hand in a velvet glove!

I hear that often.

You hear often that you look young for your age. You are 32 years old now… how is it? Is it similar to what you expected before of your 30-year-old self?

It is very different from what I expected before. Back then I thought I couldn’t survive, I am doing better than I expected. The biggest changes I experienced after being 30 years old, I start to believe the power of words? Like if someone says it is so difficult when they are having a hard time, then it becomes harder, when I say I am happy, I become happier. How others look at me also changed as well. I think one cheering word to others leads our life to a better direction. I guess it gives me the strength to stand on my two feet.

What do you do when you don’t act?

I like tranquility and serenity, so I like to walk, look at the sky, drink tea, and get aromatherapy. I shop alone and eat alone. I play with my dog at home or try to spend time with my parents. When people are high (note: feel good and happy), they make mistakes. Because they are high, they needlessly make mistakes. I always work in a high (happy/lively) environment because of my occupation, I try to be tranquil and calm in order not to be shaken as an actress. It is a place with a lot of attention and support. While playing Sul-hee, I knew I had a lot of support and love. But when I hear them, I try not to be too excited by saying something like “Is that so?” For my next project, my job requires to deal with emotions, so maintaining composure is very important.

Are you stable internally?

I maintain my stability by trying hard.

Thx for this interview dear... After read this, what i expect from ha yoon onnie it true... She is so sincere woman :love:

• 3 months later...

Although it's really late to post Song Ha Yoon's Project in recent years, it is still nice to recap all of her works in this forum. So I will try to pick up thing and things what Song Ha Yoon' ve done since 2016.

Song Ha Yoon won the best actress performance for Touching You Web Drama (2016).

fightformyway-poster-ist.jpg

In 2017, Song Ha Yoon played as Baek Seol Hee (the second lead female) in Fight for My Way Drama.

“Fight My Way” Chief Producer Talks About Real Life Chemistry Between The Cast

Lee Gun Joon, the chief producer (CP) of the KBS 2TV Monday-Tuesday drama “Fight My Way,” commented on how Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won work with each other off the camera.

The two seasoned actors, who play best friends of 20 years in the drama, display a similar relationship off the screen according to the CP.

Lee Gun Joon said, “Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won are actually very close in real life, too. They are taking care of each other and cheering each other on. They are both committed to their characters. They have good chemistry in real life, and they’re having a lot of fun while filming.”

He also expressed how Ahn Jae Hong and Song Ha Yoon work together. He said, “Ahn Jae Hong and Song Ha Yoon also have great chemistry. In the drama, they are a couple who have been together for six years. Since they tell a story of a couple with the challenge of having dated for a long time, I think that side of the story will be fun too. The actors are doing very well.”

He added, “I am very satisfied with the casting. I’m proud of them and I’m grateful to them.”

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/992309wpp/fight-my-way-chief-producer-talks-real-life-chemistry-between-cast

“Fight My Way” Writer Thanks Fans For Showing Love To Drama’s Secondary Couple As Well

Writer of KBS’s “Fight My Way” showed his affection for the characters he created in the show, and expressed his gratitude for the popularity of sub-couple Joo Man and Seol Hee.

In a recent interview, “Fight My Way’s” writer Im Sang Choon shared, “The four characters of ‘Fight My Way’ do not have any twists in their personalities. They are always moving on straight ahead. I wanted to depict their honesty. I tried to show how they carried on with honesty as their weapons.”

While the main couple, Dong Man and Ae Ra, led the drama with sweet romance, the sub-couple, Joo Man and Seol Hee added authenticity to the show by portraying a realistic relationship. The realness of the story between Joo Man and Seol Hee attracted a lot of popularity.

Regarding the actors’ performance, Im Sang Choon commented, “The actors did a superb job. It felt like the characters from the script had come to life.”

He went on to thank the viewers who cheered on the love between Joo Man and Seol Hee, saying, “I was so thankful that many of the viewers liked Seol Hee and Joo Man as well. Usually the secondary couples have smaller roles and receive less attention, but I was thankful that a lot of people liked them.”

He continued to say, “Seol Hee and Joo Man were meant to have a happy ending since the beginning. That was always certain,” and cheerfully added, “But I put a lot of thought into how they overcame difficulties, because the viewers showed so much interest in them.”

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1012055wpp/fight-way-writer-thanks-fans-showing-love-dramas-secondary-couple

Song Ha Yoon won Korea Drama Awards (2017) for the Female Excellence Award.

Winners Of The 2017 Korea Drama Awards

The 2017 Korea Drama Awards were held on October 2 to celebrate all Korean dramas that have aired in the past year.

The Korea Drama Awards celebrated their 10th anniversary this year, and is a meaningful ceremony that brings together dramas from the big three broadcasting companies (MBC, KBS, SBS), as well as cable channels like JTBC, Channel A, TV Chosun, and MBN.

This year’s Grand Excellence Award went to actor Kim Sang Joong for his performance as Amogae (nameless one) in MBC’s “Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People.” During his acceptance speech, Kim Sang Joong dedicated his award to drama’s team as he said, “This award is not just for me. I believe it is an award that celebrates the cast and crew who I worked with as we all took on the difficult challenge of a historical drama and did our best for six months. I accept this award with a humble and grateful heart.”

tvN’s “Goblin” took home the most awards, with a total of five accolades to its name, while both “Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People” and “Ruler: Master of the Mask” took home four awards each.

Another notable winner was BTOB’s Yook Sungjae, who took home two awards consisting of the Best New Actor Award and the Star of the Year Award. While making his second acceptance speech, Yook Sungjae said, “I have received more love than I could have asked for through ‘Goblin.’ Thank you. And I didn’t get to say this before, but I want to thank all of my fans, who are my pride and confidence. I will continue to be a person who doesn’t settle and keeps chasing his dreams.”

Check out the full list of winners below:

Grand Excellence Award: Kim Sang Joong (“Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People”)

Best Drama Award: “Goblin,” “Ruler: Master of the Mask”

KDA Award: Heo Joon Ho (“Ruler: Master of the Mask”)

Male Top Excellence Award: Kwon Yool (“Whisper”), Kim Ji Suk (“Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People”)

Female Top Excellence Award: Honey Lee (“Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People”)

Male Excellence Award: Jeon No Min (“Ruler: Master of the Mask”), Min Jin Woong (“Father is Strange”)

Female Excellence Award: Lee Il Hwa (“Chief Kim”), Song Ha Yoon (“Fight My Way”)

Lifetime Achievement Award: Jung Young Sook

Best Global Management Award: Cube Entertainment

Best OST Award: DinDin (“Chief Kim”)

Star of the Year Award: Yook Sungjae (“Goblin”)

Hallyu Star Award: Kwon Mina (“Hospital Ship”), Park Gyuri (“Lovers in Bloom”)

Best Producer Award: Lee Jang Soo (“Chief Kim”)

Best Screenwriter Award: Park Hae Jin (“Ruler: Master of the Mask”)

Hot Star Award: Lee Tae Im (“Woman of Dignity”)

Popular Character Award: Kim Byung Chul (“Goblin”), Park Kyung Hye (“Goblin”)

Best New Actor Award: Yook Sungjae (“Goblin”)

Best New Actress Award: Go Won Hee (“Best Delivery Person”)

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1053229wpp/winners-2017-korea-drama-awards

Song Ha Yoon won Korea First Brand Awards 2018 (Actress category).

She also nominated as 54th Baeksang Arts Awards for the Best Supporting Actress (TV).

Winners Announced For 2018 Korea First Brand Awards

On November 6, the Korea Customers Council announced the winners for the 2018 Korea First Brand Awards.

250,000 consumers participated in voting from October 18 through October 29 on the official website. The awards are to determine the brands that are expected to lead 2018 in various categories including culture, economy, society, people, and more.

Across all the categories combined, Jeon Somi received the largest amount of votes. She won the CF Model category with 64,532 votes, which is 81 percent of the total votes for the category. This past year, she has become a rising advertisement star with major deals such as Coca-Cola’s Fanta.

In the Female Idol category, Chungha took first with 61,249 votes. She made a successful solo debut with “Why Don’t You Know” earlier this year and is preparing for her comeback.

Continuing on the I.O.I streak, Jung Chae Yeon and Kim Sejeong were in a close battle for first place in the Female Acting Idol category. Eventually, Jung Chae Yeon won with 37,094 votes over 34,269 for Kim Sejeong.

Other winners include MONSTA X for the Male Idol category (32,082 votes), Yook Sungjae for the Male Acting Idol category (26,709 votes), Song Ha Yoon for the Actress category (18,684 votes), Yoon Kyun Sang for the Actor category (20,584 votes), and BewhY for the Rap/Hip Hop Musician category (30,761 votes).

The 2018 Korea First Brand Awards will hold a ceremony for the winners on December 21 at Conrad Seoul.

Check out the full list of winners below!

CF Model: Jeon Somi
Male Idol: MONSTA X
Female Idol: Chungha
Male Acting Idol: BTOB’s Yook Sungjae
Female Acting Idol: DIA’s Jung Chae Yeon
Actor: Yoon Kyun Sang
Actress: Song Ha Yoon
Rap/Hip Hop Musician: BewhY
Male Variety Star: DinDin
Female Variety Star: Secret’s Jun Hyosung
Indie/Folk Artist: 20 Years of Age
Musical Actor: Jung Sung Hwa
Musical Actress: Ock Joo Hyun
Best Couple: Nam Hee Suk – Lee Kyung Min
Sports Player: Hwang Dae Heon
Sports Entertainer: Shin Soo Ji
Webtoon Writer: Kian84
Foreign Variety Star: Alberto Mondi
Child Actor: Lee Na Yoon
Gifted Education Expert: Im Seo Young
Audition Variety Program: KBS2 “The Unit
Drama: SBS “While You Were Sleeping
Talk Show: tvN “Life Bar”
Family Variety Program: SBS “Same Bed Different Dreams 2 – You Are My Destiny”
Travel Variety Program: MBC Every1 “Welcome to Korea”
Professional Male Volleyball Team: Daejeon Samsung Fire Bluefangs
Professional Female Volleyball Team: Incheon Heungkuk Life Pink Spiders
Professional Baseball Team: Hanhwa Eagles
Professional Male Basketball Team: Seoul SK Knights

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1071923wpp/winners-announced-2018-korea-first-brand-awards

54th Baeksang Arts Awards

The 54th Baeksang Arts Awards ceremony was held on May 3, 2018 at COEX Convention & Exhibition Center in Seoul.

Best Supporting Actor (Television) Best Supporting Actress (Television)

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/54th_Baeksang_Arts_Awards

Song Ha Yoon Reflects On Emotional Scenes As Baek Seol Hee In “Fight My Way”

Song Ha Yoon from “Fight My Way” became emotional about her character, Baek Seol Hee, in a recent wrap-up interview on July 18.

Song Ha Yoon said that Baek Seol Hee was similar to her. She continued, “I think I’m similar in the sense that I am the type to give it my all in a relationship. I fell in love with this character even before my casting was finalized, and I was resolute about being able to portray Baek Seol Hee. I don’t think I’ve ever wanted a role this badly.”

She also became emotional upon reflecting on filming episode 11 of the drama. The episode revealed Kim Joo Man (Ahn Jae Hong), Baek Seol Hee’s boyfriend of six years, turning towards Jang Ye Jin (Pyo Ye Jin). She said, “There were many emotional scenes in that episode, especially because it was a calm break-up. In reality, I couldn’t stop crying. If I even saw Ye Jin’s face, I cried. If I even saw Jae Hong’s turned back, I cried. At the time, I only needed to hear the name Joo Man for me to cry.”

Song Ha Yoon also revealed that she cried upon reading over the script for “Fight My Way.” She added, “She has a multi-dimensional personality that is like a child and a mother at the same time.”

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1013323wpp/song-ha-yoon-reflects-emotional-scenes-baek-seol-hee-fight-way

Lee-Seo-Jin-Song-Ha-Yoon.jpg?s=900x600&e

Lee Seo Jin And Song Ha Yoon To Star In Upcoming Comedy Film As Married Couple

Song Ha Yoon will be joining Lee Seo Jin in an upcoming comedy film!

On December 14, the actress’s agency JYP Entertainment confirmed, “Song Ha Yoon has been cast for the role of Se Kyung, Lee Seo Jin’s wife in film ‘Perfect Stranger’ (literal translation).”

“Perfect Stranger” is a comedy about four married couples who are friends and go on a trip together. The movie shows the incidents that happen after they decide to reveal all of their messages and phone calls from their cell phones. Other cast members include Yoo Hae Jin, Jo Jin Woong, Yum Jung Ah, and Kim Ji Soo.

The film is set to be released in 2018.

Source : https://www.soompi.com/article/1093893wpp/lee-seo-jin-song-ha-yoon-star-upcoming-comedy-film-married-couple

Devilish_Joy-P1.jpg

Choi Jin Hyuk And Song Ha Yoon To Star In Romantic Comedy Drama

Actors Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ha Yoon will be teaming up for a new Dramax drama!

On May 4, a source from the drama department stated to news outlet Ilgan Sports, “Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ha Yoon will be working together as the male and female leads of the drama ‘Diabolic Happiness’ [working title]. Filming will start this month.”

The drama is being produced by Golden Thumb Pictures and written by Choi Ji Yeon, and will be broadcast simultaneously on Dramax and ihq.

It is a romantic comedy about a genius doctor named Gong Ma Sung (played by Choi Jin Hyuk) who suffers from “Cinderella Memory Disorder” and falls in love with formerly popular actress Joo Ki Bbeum (Song Ha Yoon). Its title also appears to be a play on the characters’ names, as it could also be interpreted as “Ma Sung’s Ki Bbeum” or “Ma Sung’s Happiness.”

It’s said that both of the actors received offers to star in the drama last year, and waited a long time because they believed in the work. A representative of Choi Jin Hyuk stated, “After he first received the script, he liked the story and character so he quietly waited.”

This will be the first drama in a year for both leads, with Choi Jin Hyuk last appearing in OCN’s “Tunnel” and Song Ha Yoon in KBS’s “Fight My Way.” The new drama will air sometime in the second half of the year.

Source : https://www.soompi.com/article/1164915wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-song-ha-yoon-star-romantic-comedy-drama

Choi Jin Hyuk, Song Ha Yoon, Hoya, And More Comment On Conclusion Of “Devilish Joy”

The cast of MBN’s “Devilish Joy” shared their thoughts on the conclusion of their drama.

“Devilish Joy” came to an end on October 25 with the airing of its finale.

Choi Jin Hyuk appeared as the male lead Gong Ma Sung who suffered from Cinderella Memory Disorder. He was a cold, intelligent chaebol who was also a righteous, genius doctor.

The actor said, “I began filming at the end of May, and ‘Devilish Joy’ that I spent the hot summer with has come to an end in the chilly fall. The end always feels sad. Thanks to the love from many people, Gong Ma Sung was able to have a warm fall. I hope that ‘Devilish Joy’ will be remembered as a warm drama by many people. All of the staff and actors who I worked with on ‘Devilish Joy’ worked really hard, and I sincerely thank the viewers who loved and supported ‘Devilish Joy.'”

Jang In Seop, who created bromance with Gong Ma Sung as secretary Yang Woo Jin, also commented on the end of the drama. He said, “I’m usually quiet on set because I’m concentrating on filming. But on the set of ‘Devilish Joy,’ I became playful and crafty adlibs came out unintentionally. That is how warm and comfortable we felt while making the drama, and I think we received so much love because that sincerity and effort was felt by the viewers.”

He added, “I want to thank the staff and actors who worked harder than anyone during this hot summer. Most of all, I want to thank the viewers for giving endless love to Secretary Yang and made him even more of a charming character.”

Hoya (Lee Ho Won) portrayed Gong Ma Sung’s cousin and self-proclaimed best celebrity Sung Ki Joon. “He’s a thankful friend who helped me find my bright personality and a friend who helped me break a barrier as an actor,” began the singer-actor. “I remember the scene where I cried on the stairs by myself. I didn’t particularly get into my emotions, so I was surprised by my endless tears.”

Sung Ki Joon was in a love line with Lee Ha Im (played by Lee Joo Yeon) and a bromance with Gong Ma Jin. On his co-stars, he commented, “Choi Jin Hyuk acted so comfortably towards me and helped me a lot so that I could act well. I want to thank him again.”

He concluded, “There was the longest wait time and filming period out of all of the projects I have done so far, but I was happy that I was able to do it with a good script, good senior actors, co-stars, and staff. It was a drama where I felt a lot of things, so I don’t think I’ll be able to forget it for the rest of my life. I sincerely thank those who helped me during the drama and the viewers for watching. Please always take care of yourself by eating good things, and be happy.”

Song Ha Yoon appeared as the female lead Joo Ki Bbeum. She commented, “During the long time of six months, I saw a lot, felt a lot, cried a lot, and laughed a lot. Through Joo Ki Bbeum, I learned about the world once again. I was thankful for the time I was able to live as Joo Ki Bbeum.”

“I remember all of the scenes,” continued the actress. “Many staff worked really hard for every single scene, so I think that’s why more emotions and beautiful visuals were captured in the footage.”

Referring to the happy ending and requited love of the two leads, she said, “Their fateful love will stay in my heart for a long time and will be a joyful beauty. Thank you for laughing and crying with ‘Devilish Joy’ until now. Because of all of you who adored Joo Ki Bbeum and cheered her on, it gave me lots of strength, and it was fun. I also cheer on all of you who watched.”

Jeon Soo Kyung played the part of Gong Jin Yang in the drama. Along with behind-the-scenes photos of her working hard on set, she stated, “‘Devilish Joy’ is a drama that made me realize many things. I want to thank the writer, producing director, and staff for creating a comfortable and fun filming atmosphere. I also want to applaud the two leads as well as the co-stars who completed the drama with good teamwork.”

She continued, “I personally had many concerns about portraying the evil character Gong Jin Yang. Thankfully, many people hated her and were hurt by Gong Jin Yang’s cold, harsh words. It was a painful but meaningful time. In my next project, I want to portray a nice character who helps the kind-hearted lead.”

She ended her statement saying, “I was happy to have met a charming romantic comedy for the first time in a while, and it was fun to work with good actors. Thank you to the viewers who loved ‘Devilish Joy,’ and I hope all of you will experience love like Ma Sung and Ki Bbeum this fall.”

Kim Min Sang portrayed Professor Yoon in the drama who made things difficult for Gong Jin Yang and Gong Ma Sung. In the beginning, it looked as if the professor was on Gong Ma Sung’s side. He, however, surprised viewers by reporting his every move to Gong Jin Yang.

The actor commented, “It was a fun time where I was able to act as Professor Yoon with a type of character I’ve never shown in other dramas. I was happy to be a part of a good drama with good actors and staff.”

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1253175wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-song-ha-yoon-hoya-comment-conclusion-devilish-joy

“Intimate Strangers” Becomes Only Korean Comedy Film Of 2018 To Surpass 4 Million Moviegoers

Less than three weeks into its release, “Intimate Strangers” has already become the only Korean comedy film to reach 4 million moviegoers this year!

On November 17, just 18 days after the film hit theaters on October 31, “Intimate Strangers” officially surpassed 4 million ticket sales. Thanks to positive word of mouth, the movie has stayed strong at the box office amidst stiff competition from Hollywood films “Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald” and “Bohemian Rhapsody.”

After breaking the records for the fastest 2018 Korean comedy film to hit 1 million and 3 million moviegoers, “Intimate Strangers” is now the only Korean comedy released in 2018 to hit the 4 million mark.

In order to commemorate the milestone, the cast of “Intimate Strangers” posed with Hello Kitty dolls for celebratory photos (a fun nod to Hello Kitty’s “cameo” in the film).

Congratulations to the film’s cast and crew!

Intimate-Strangers-Cast-Hello-Kitty.jpg

Source : https://www.soompi.com/article/1264979wpp/intimate-strangers-becomes-korean-comedy-film-2018-surpass-4-million-moviegoers

The final episode (Ep.16) of Devilish Joy Drama was aired on 25 October 2018. On 11 December 2018, Song Ha Yoon updated her IG post with the caption 새로운 시작  #잘자요  (English translation:  new start #sleeptight).

Some korean fans speculated that she had a new project. My personal opinion, she had moved on from Joo Gi-Bbeum character's in Devilish Joy. As far as I remember on her interview, she mentioned that it  was really hard to get rid out the character roles after the drama had been finished. Therefore, she posted this IG's pic to tell people that she already moved on from her last drama character (IMHO).

However, I sense that her real personal character has a few similarities to Joo Gi-Bbeum character :).

Lead actresses Song Ha Yoon & Jooyeon of 'Devilish Charm' reportedly received zero payment after finishing their drama

It's been reported that many are suffering from MBN drama 'Devilish Charm's failure to pay its key employees, approximately 2 month since the drama finished airing back in October.

One drama insider revealed on December 28, "The effects of 'Devilish Charm's failure to pay its actors is more dramatic than previously noted. Particularly, the lead actresses (Song Ha Yoon and Jooyeon) received zero payment, resulting in their own company's staff providing the funds during the drama's recording stages. The damages may amount to over 10 million KRW (~ 9,000 USD)."

When the issue became a topic earlier this year, the drama's production company allegedly promised to pay its staff and actors by the end of the year; however, as of December 28, fulfilling this promise seems highly unlikely. 

What's more is that according to drama insiders, lead actor Choi Jin Hyuk and supporting actor Jang In Seob, under G-Tree Creative, have received their personal payments in full due to the fact that their label has close ties with the drama's production company. 

Source: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/12/lead-actresses-song-ha-yoon-jooyeon-of-devilish-charm-reportedly-received-zero-payment-after-finishing-their-drama

Sadly, we had this kinda news :bawling:

Archived