Song Ha Yoon 송하윤

Admin

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Song Ha Yoon at red carpet MBC Drama Awards. She been nominated in Best New Actress category for drama My Daughter Geum Sa Wol.

Guest adikkeluangman

'My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol' Song Ha-yoon realizes who her father is

On the 35th episode of MBC weekend drama, 'My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol', Joo Oh-wol (Song Ha-yoon) headed to the plaza to meet her father, who was looking for her.

When she went there, she found Joo Gi-hwang (Ahn Nae-sang) there to her surprise. Joo Gi-hwang was holding missing child flyers and her old photo.

1451744187_1047697.jpg

Joo Oh-wol first was confused and asked him, "Why are you here?" And then when she realized Joo Gi-hwang was her biological father, she burst into tears.

As Joo Gi-hwang found Joo Oh-wol crying in tears, the scene made the viewers wonder how the storyline will develop.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-my-daughter-geum-sa-wol-song-ha-yoon-realizes-who-her-father-is-90040.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

-----
Still going strong.

Guest adikkeluangman

'My Daughter, Geum Sa-wol' achieves the highest viewer ratings among all of the weekend dramas of the three ground wave channels

'My Daughter, Geum Sa-wol' has achieved the highest viewer ratings among all of the weekend dramas of the three ground wave channels.

January 2nd broadcast of MBC drama achieved viewer ratings of 28.5%, dominating over weekend dramas of two other ground wave channels.

20160103152849_5688bfa19fdc7_1.jpg

The episode showed Joo Oh Wol (played by Song Ha Yoon) learning that the father who she has been looking for so long was Joo Ki Hwang (played by Ahn Nae Sang).

Meanwhile, 'My Daughter, Geum Sa-wol' airs on every Saturday and Sunday 10 PM.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=426981 

-----
'My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol' Park Se-yeong kidnaps Song Ha-yoon

On the January 3rd episode of MBC's weekend drama, 'My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol', Oh Hye-sang (Park Se-yeong) kidnapped Joo Oh-wol (Song Ha-yoon) to be able to marry Joo Se-hoon (Do Sang-woo).

On this day, Joo Oh-wol went to the appointment place to meet her father Joo Gi-hwang (Ahn Nae-sang). However, Im Si-ro (Choi Dae-cheol) showed up at the place and stopped Joo Oh-wol. Oh Hye-sang also appeared at the spot and spat out the bad words to Joo Oh-wol.

201601032215773239_56891f4f369e3.jpg

Joo Oh-wol announced she would not let Oh Hye-sang get married to Joo Se-hoon.

This made Oh Hye-sang get furious and said, "I refused to be dragged around by you" and "Let's put an end to this". And then she forced Joo Oh-wol to get in her car and drove away.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-my-daughter-geum-sa-wol-park-se-yeong-kidnaps-song-ha-yoon-90056.html

-----
#Songhayoon [MBC 'My Daughter Gumsawol'] How about starting the first Monday of 2016 with Cute Hong-do? :)

Guest adikkeluangman

Ep 38. Preview : "You were the one who have back stabbed on me!"

She also will be on morning talk show tomorrow. I think this is first time. Maybe about this drama too. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Song Ha-yoon comes back, "My Daughter, Geum Sa-wol" sets record

Song Ha-yoon's revival brought the drama to its highest peak.

According to Nielsen Korea, the MBC weekend drama "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" rated 32.2% on the 24th. This is 0.9% more than the previous record.

CZhlx5PUcAAtCrX.jpg

Joo Oh-wol (Lee Hong-do / Song Ha-yoon) who was thought to be dead, returned unharmed and surprised everyone.

Meanwhile, KBS "All About My Mom" rated 36.9%, SBS "I Have a Lover" rated 5.9% and KBS 1TV "Jang Yeong-sil - Drama" rated 14.1%.

http://www.hancinema.net/song-ha-yoon-comes-back-my-daughter-geum-sa-wol-sets-record-90718.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

Guest adikkeluangman

"My Daughter, Geum Sa-wol" Song Ha-yoon comes back, does she join forces with Jeon In-hwa?

Song Ha-yoon came back.

Oh Hye-sang (Park Se-yeong) started to shake when she heard that Joo Ki-hwang (Ahn Nae-sang) and Joo Se-hoon (Do Sang-woo) found Joo Oh-wol (Song Ha-yoon). She was the one who caused the accident to kill Joo Oh-wol.

CZiTUfDUYAAhfv3.jpg

Geum Sa-wol (Baek Jin-hee) claimed she was from the same orphanage as Joo Oh-wol and Oh Hye-sang. Joo Se-hoon was surprised. Previously Oh Hye-sang had said she wasn't from the same place as Joo Oh-wol. Joo Se-hoon was confused as to why Hye-sang lied to him.

Joo Se-hoon and Joo Ki-hwang started to suspect Oh Hye-sang. Joo Se-hoon cornered her and asked why she lied. She lied once again saying, "I wasn't close to Oh-wol and she didn't like me. She was close to Sa-wol".

Oh Hye-sang began to feel scared. A burnt hand put Joo Oh-wol's 'ugly doll' in front of the door and Oh Hye-sang shook in fear when she saw that the next day.

However, she prepared to strike back. She knew Sin Deuk-ye's (Jeon In-hwa) daughter was Geum Sa-wol and was going to reveal this secret. She called Kang Man-hoo (Son Chang-min) and Geum Sa-wol to one place and planned to tell them who was Sin Deuk-ye's daughter.

Just then, Joo Oh-wol appeared in front of Si Deuk-ye. Her appearance hinted another twist in the story.

"My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" is about the human habitat called 'home'. Geum Sa-wol rebuilds her 'home' which has been destroyed by hate and revenge.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-my-daughter-geum-sa-wol-song-ha-yoon-comes-back-does-she-join-forces-with-jeon-in-hwa--90719.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

Guest adikkeluangman

International BNT Photoshoot (Song Hayoon)
CaKlVnYVIAE8HWF.jpgCaKlVnCVIAASpsa.jpg

Spoiler

CaKlVoRUAAAXV5J.jpgCaKlVowUsAAVxSi.jpg

-----
International BNT Photoshoot Behind-the-Scenes (Song Hayoon)

Archived