korean stars who speak english

Guest rockstaridol

Guest Ninja1

I belive Micky from DBSK can speak english since he did live in Virginia. Also Eru is fluent in English

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shinkumi

um lets see...I think Tim also can speak english very well but not as good as Brian ^__^:; Taebin maybe since he was born in San Francisco....

Guest tringo

Well if I've understood right Brian is from the states? And actually he sometimes struggle with the korean language instead :-)

The little raper Tablo is also good at english- think he studied and took a degree in creative writing in the states.

Guest tutankhamun

I think Tim and Brian must be good at speaking english because they used to live or were born in US ... they just came back to korea to become singer...

about Tablo he is known for graduating the Master of English literature in famous Stanford University. ^ ^

Guest charles0702

Can SHG speak English? In drama I never hear her speak english before

i think she speaks english.. she went to america to study english and i recall reading she hired an english tutor.. :P

Guest cstina86

um lets see...I think Tim also can speak english very well but not as good as Brian ^__^:; Taebin maybe since he was born in San Francisco....

i think tim and brian both speak english very well-tim's probably better. he went to temple for a year and when he first started singing, his korean was really awkward. it's gotten a lot better. i always thought brian spoke korean well from the beginning.

yeah and tablo went to boarding school in Canada AND stanford.

Guest siwen_sally

I know Chaerim can speak and listen some

Cuz I speak English to her when I met her,and she also answer me in English,but that is not very hard English I think

Guest yum yum dimsum

Can SHG speak English? In drama I never hear her speak english before

"Do you speak English?" - her quote from Full House. hehehe

shes studying just like Jeon Ji Hyun and other K actors/actresses.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest tam2

I think Bi speaks really good english considering he just learnt it recently right?

I heard him speaking in a clip for MTV TRL. I think... he's goood..

Guest jenandhansun

jung ryeo won n song hye kyo

im a SHK fan... but... no.. she cannot speak english. understandably i mean.. :blush:

I know that Kim Tae Hee speak good english and all ( after all she's from SEOUL U) but what about her brother, Lee Wan? can he speak english too. never heard it in any of his drama yet but in japanese yes.

oh yeah i think Lee Suh Jin and that guy from Wedding & Attic Cat. he spoke english with a US slang. another guy ( the little brother of the bar's owner in wedding) he also spoke with an english slang.

also Kim Ji Ho studied english in UNI. eugene was quite good in wonderful life. i heard Han chae young studied in New York.

im a SHK fan... but... no.. she cannot speak english. understandably i mean.. :blush:

SHK can speak English Jenan. You can hear her speaking English in All In. In fact she even studied in America just to learn English. :D

I know that Kim Tae Hee speak good english and all ( after all she's from SEOUL U) but what about her brother, Lee Wan? can he speak english too. never heard it in any of his drama yet but in japanese yes.

I'm not too sure but.... there was one clip I saw when Kim TaeHee visited LeeWan on the beach while he was filming Let's Go To The Beach in 2005 and when TaeHee walked over to him holding some drinks and after he chose the drink he wanted , he looked up at her and said.... "Thank You" . Though it was a short "Thank You" , his "Thank You" is so nice to hear hehe , he enunciated his "Thank" so clearly . but a pity , haven't got the chance to hear him speak more English , i'd love to though , but it's just adorable to hear him say "Thank You" to his sister ~ ;)

hmm...being able to memorize sentences and pronouncing them isn't considered "being able to speak fluently in english" ^^; Just a thought. Bi memorizes his lines. On his performance in NY, there's lines on the tv screen placed on the floor that he reads from.

Guest StylishAzNx07

i think tim and brian both speak english very well-tim's probably better. he went to temple for a year and when he first started singing, his korean was really awkward. it's gotten a lot better. i always thought brian spoke korean well from the beginning.

yeah and tablo went to boarding school in Canada AND stanford.

uhh well they were born and raised in America, so they BOTH have perfect english.

also, kim min, yeon jung hoon, lee byung hun, and lee suh jin speak english fluently. :] according to their dramas.

Kim Rae Won

--he explained in English when his professor asked him to.. in "LSIH"

although his english was so-so.

He was just memorising his lines. His English was so garbled I struggled to understand what the heck he was trying to say. If that's how a Harvard law student should speak... -_-

Archived