Joo Ji Hoon & Other Celebs Caught For Drugs

Guest satisfaction!

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deviana

this really is super shocking because I am fan although yea doing drugs is bad I'm sure his fellow peers do bad things behind the public's view it's just he got caught.

I really hope this doesn't make him depressed or anything because I'm sure it's gonna be tough with what he'll go through in a little bit.

Guest jaejay

OMG..

i just finished watching antique bakery..

this is serious, but come to think of it he does seem like it..

i hope he will regret this b4 it destroy himself..

Yeah, and I think JJH should move to the States after this incident :D

You know when I first heard this happen to Joo Ji Hoon I said "Wow, this guy drug choice is Ecstasy and Ketamine". <_< Knowing he does drugs does not stop me from liking his acting skills it makes me wish the guy gets treated for drug addiction. He most likely had personal issues going on in his life that he felt drugs were the only ways to help him through it. It's sad that his career may be over because of his drug use. But if he was an actor in the States caught doing this type of stuff it would be laughed off and he'd be fined at the most for this crime.

He might be forgotten when the other 8 names come out.

So, true I wonder who is the other big stars caught up in this scandal?!!! Well, soon find out :mellow:

Guest grrly

:o This is shocking. I couldn't believe what I read and I STILL can't believe it...

I'm a fan of JJH and forgive me for saying this but WHAT WAS HE THINKING!?!?! If he had to hide it to use it, he should've known the IT WAS WRONG and ILLEGAL.

I thought of him as a promising actor and this will certainly taint his career, even though to many it may not be a big deal...I hope he learns his lesson *tsk tsk tsk*

Guest funny*jenny

You're saying Korean law has nothing to do with gender? Then what about the case of Park Chul VS Ock So Ri? This one case alone is enough to show there is no equality between men and women in Korean law.

Crimes regarding drugs are a serious offense in Korea, I agree. However, while it took years and years for Hwang Su Jung to make a comeback, Joo Ji Hoon will probably come back in half that time or even less. It's not just about the law working in his favor. When celebrities in Korea commit a huge scandal, they not only have to do the criminal time, but they also have to stay away from the media until the public and netizens are ready to forgive them. It's a given that netizens are always more forgiving towards men than they are towards women. That's why what Joo Ji Hoon will suffer and wait for will not match what Hwang Su Jung had to go through.

Ok So Ri committed adultery and in the eyes of the law, Park Chul had a better case against her. Hwang Su Jung went to jail so people forgot about her. Netizens weren't even that crazy about her in the first place, which is why she has a hard time making a come back. She's too old and not famous enough to make a successful comeback.

And I'm saying gender won't have anything to do with this case because Joo Ji Hoon committed a bigger crime and he will pay the price for it, despite his gender. He's likely to be locked up in jail for years if he is convicted, which means he definitely won't be back in the public eye in 6 months or so.

Guest Cherry-sama

That's the same guy who was Shin Lee in Goong? o_____o

....Well, I have no interest in those who take drugs. -____-;

Guest crazyfrog

well, not surprised... drugs is really common, especially ecstacy. i guess it's a much bigger deal in Asia tho...

oh wow, career killer indeed...

seems like they're doing some crackdown on celebs using drugs lately in that region. there was that tennis guy in japan, then those two hk singers... also caught in japan, and now this. o.O

Guest i.said.hi

who wants to bet with me that one of the 7-8 celeb will cause HOLY CRAP to escape your mouth?

If its someone like jang dong gun, kim tae hee, bi, won bin, han ye seul, son ye jin, mc yoo, mc kang, mc jae dong.

hmmm i wonder who.

I SAY ONE OF THE CELEB CAUGHT = KIM MIN HEE. Really, she looks stoned ALL THE TIME,

and pics of her and her bf (lee hyuk soo) def tells me that she's not he 'innocent korean' celeb.

also, i have to say gong hyo jin, or her bf ryu seung bum really, ryu seung bum looks like he's stone with his long hair now!

im pretty curious now

ps: am i the only one who want JJH to be locked up? I don't have any personally hate or anything... but really, i'm so sick of a double sided sword concept upon male and female celebs. The response to their scandals by the netizens especially is so different. I just want him and the 7 other celebs to be locked up, so that they wouldn't see their celeb status as a reason to not pay the punishment.

Guest Lishathestain

i'm curious yet scared to find out the other 7/8 celebrities..

anyway i might be extremely disappointed with his choice of doing drugs but he would still be one of my fave korean actors/models.

sigh such talent..

Guest aircastles

Really, I wasn't really shocked when I read the title of "caught for drugs", since I was expecting marijuana or something. :o But ecstasy and DEALING with them? Isn't that considered considerably more dangerous and hard to get by than marijuana? IDK about drugs, so.

However, this is definitely a halt to his growing career, or even a career killer. I don't know his reasons for using them, but he definitely needs to get some help. And a good punishment is needed. How long is the typical jail time for drugs in Korea?

(Then again, I was always wondering why he sometimes seemed...a bit off at times, during premieres and such. I guess this answers that question?)

I wonder who the other stars are? I'm almost scared to know.

Guest incomplete.

Oh wow, too much information... I can't believe it. No, actually, I just don't want to believe it.

I really like admire JJH for his acting and modeling. He's talented and we all know that, but wow...way to go.

I just hope he will get help soon.

Archived