Joo Ji Hoon & Other Celebs Caught For Drugs

Guest satisfaction!

Guest funny*jenny

Hwang Su Jung had to go into hiding for years, but Joo Ji Hoon will be back in less than six months.

You know why? Because Hwang Su Jung is a woman and Joo Ji Hoon is a man.

Korean law and netizens are more forgiving towards men than they are towards women.

No. Shin Dong Yup went to jail for smoking marijuana, which is a far less serious crime than what Joo Ji Hoon committed. It has nothing to do with gender. Korea is really strict about cracking down on drugs. Chances are that Joo Ji Hoon will go to jail just like Shin Dong Yup and Hwang Su Jung.

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest machiavelli_paganini

...this makes him hotter.

I WANT TO FREAK JJH ON E.

lolz.

but hes going to jail ohnoes

Guest goodnessgracious

Sad, isn't it? A lot of people are doing MDMA, but he is a celebrity and now his career is over.

...this makes him hotter.

I WANT TO FREAK JJH ON E.

lolz.

but hes going to jail ohnoes

I can't believe you said that... :D

Yeah, he is still pretty good looking he just needs to say No To Drugs...Boy if this happened in the States people would laugh it off.

I'm going to repeat what most people had said already....

it's really a waste given his popularity now. But like what someone said, antis will never back down and I doubt he will reach this level of fame again anymore...even if he does make it back into showbiz, I don't think many will accept him in an angel-like role in dramas anymore...and such roles are the force the pushes someone, even a relatively new name, to fame.

No wonder he looked so wasted...I had thought that it was just him trying out a new image!

I wasn't a fan so this new isn't that shocking to me, but I guess for his fans...this must be a shocking and unsettling moment.

Although yes, he's still a human, and perhaps more venerable since he probably has ten times more stress than most of us 'regular people' do, I still cannot accept him doing drugs. I think it's a sign of weakness that I can't accept. But I guess for some of his fans, they will find reasons to forgive...and I hope he's worthy of fogiveness! Arghh I hope my idols are healthy-living!

Guest espeluvsit

Omg. at first i thought this was only a joke. can there be anyone to really confirm this?.

my gosh. Well in his recent shoots after Goong it seems like he looked like he went on the bad side.

This whole Joo Ji Hoon busted for drugs kind of remind me of people being shocked to find out the Easter Bunny doesn't exist or that Tooth Fairy is fake :rolleyes: People seem to forget especially fans of a certain favorite star is only human like the rest of us. Sure he should not be taken drugs but some how some way he got sucked into that dark culture that hides behind close doors in the Entertainment world.

:o Too bad.

It's not much of a big deal here in the States for celebs to be caught doing stuff like this (lol),

but since it's Korea... aigoo.

Guest honeyxswt

Hwang Su Jung had to go into hiding for years, but Joo Ji Hoon will be back in less than six months.

You know why? Because Hwang Su Jung is a woman and Joo Ji Hoon is a man.

Korean law and netizens are more forgiving towards men than they are towards women.

Hmm but this seems to be pretty serious.. I think he'd have to be punished for this :/

Haha that explains why Ji Hoon didn't look hot anymore.

HAHAHA yeah seriously. I lost interest in him after his Goong days D:

Not surprised. He looks stoned at events. Once you do drugs, your facial expressions seem to become limited or something.

Another press release:

There are around 100 people involved in this drug bust, ~7-8 people being celebs who are considered as popular as JooJiHoon.

OMG . damn. if those celebrities are revealed.. this will be such a huge scandal.. o_O

This is utterly and truly so shocking for me..

Well, I lost interest in JJH after his Goong days but seriously..

Korean celebs doing drugs? :o that's frickin career suicide right there.

I just can't believe he was so stupid and actually did all this even though his career was rising..

makes me sad b/c maybe he just couldn't stop :/

DON'T DO DRUGS PEOPLE !

Guest sunrock

No. Shin Dong Yup went to jail for smoking marijuana, which is a far less serious crime than what Joo Ji Hoon committed. It has nothing to do with gender. Korea is really strict about cracking down on drugs. Chances are that Joo Ji Hoon will go to jail just like Shin Dong Yup and Hwang Su Jung.

You're saying Korean law has nothing to do with gender? Then what about the case of Park Chul VS Ock So Ri? This one case alone is enough to show there is no equality between men and women in Korean law.

Crimes regarding drugs are a serious offense in Korea, I agree. However, while it took years and years for Hwang Su Jung to make a comeback, Joo Ji Hoon will probably come back in half that time or even less. It's not just about the law working in his favor. When celebrities in Korea commit a huge scandal, they not only have to do the criminal time, but they also have to stay away from the media until the public and netizens are ready to forgive them. It's a given that netizens are always more forgiving towards men than they are towards women. That's why what Joo Ji Hoon will suffer and wait for will not match what Hwang Su Jung had to go through.

Guest titine

I can't believe you said that... :D

Yeah, he is still pretty good looking he just needs to say No To Drugs...Boy if this happened in the States people would laugh it off.

Yeah, and I think JJH should move to the States after this incident :D

Archived