Joo Ji Hoon & Other Celebs Caught For Drugs

Guest satisfaction!

Guest Rachel Lee.

idk. i think netizens have no right to be so critical because their personal lives are none of our business, despite the fact that they're out in the open.

not gonna lie though. joo jihoon really screwed up. he of all people should know that he's a role model & that drinking parties aren't always exclusive.

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest curtains
;) To think he was favorite actor,I am also speechless. I also like him as a model, I do love him,after all what had he done. I know he can move on and recover on drugs.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aja2zedtty

haih..

still can't accept the fact bout joo ji-hoon...

i'm hope he will recover from drugs soon...

he deserves 2nd chance loh...

he's such a good actor n model...

T__T uwaa... shin-goong...

• 1 month later...
Guest damifino

UPDATE

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview....d=2009070779377

SINGER Kim Ji Hoon, formerly of duos "Two Two" and "Duke" (not to be confused with ACTOR Kim Ji Hoon) was arrested for drugs on 7/7/09... I'm guessing that this is the "famous singer who does broadcasts" (he's currently on variety shows "We Got Married" and "Star Couple Show") that was rumored to have been investigated? This arrest apparently stems from ecstasy and marihuana use from back in January. He was previously arrested for ecstasy and marihuana use back in 2005.

Guest damifino

^ No, not that guy... that guy is ACTOR Kim Ji Hoon. The person arrested was SINGER Kim Ji Hoon.

Guest ltriny

Is there any update on Family Outings Chunhee?

i was curious about chunhee too ? miss him in FO :tears: anyone has info about him ?

Archived