Joo Ji Hoon & Other Celebs Caught For Drugs

Guest satisfaction!

Guest ruthie08

OMG plssss dont tell me tht others Men Mgmt's fellas were also involved (Chunhee, Minki, KDW~ too long to list on)...

seriously a career-killer...

oh no! please..not Chunhee! he's too precious to be involve in that kind of activity.

im gonna have a heart attack if that happens.

for jjh: he's a good actor but too bad, i guest he really needs to take whatever consequences

he'll be facing for taking this kind of path. goodluck. and i hope gets help too.

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest massive toene

UPDATE 2

Yoon Seol-hee has confessed more names of individuals who took drugs from her. Of the approximately 15 additional names, there are seven or eight more celebrities. Police will be following with investigation of those additional parties, “some of whom are as widely known as Joo.” Eep! This thing could get big(ger) and ugly(er).

by javabeans

Popular South Korean model and actor Joo Ji-hoon may stand trial on drug charges, police said Sunday.

Joo, 27, is accused of having used ecstasy about a couple of times around March in 2008 during drug parties with fellow entertainers, according to Yonhap News Agency.

Police said they booked Joo for further investigation without physical detention while requesting arrest warrants for an actress and a model.

The 28-year-old actress, only identified by her surname Yoon, smuggled in hundreds of capsules of drugs from Japan for more than a year from 2007, according to police.

"It is the first case that has been discovered in which entertainers smuggled in drugs from a foreign country for their own use," a police officer was quoted as saying.

Joo is well-known for his role as Crown Prince Lee Shin in the drama "Princess Hours (Goong)," which was his acting debut, and his leading role in the movie "Kitchen," about the life of a gifted chef.

by Korea times

Guest spacebattles

my instinct tells me that one of them would be kim jae wook...hope im wrong!!

i was thinking the same thing. but like you said, i hope we're both wrong.

as for ji hoon, it's a shame because he's a talented guy and he may not get a chance to show more of that to people. and consequently what he's already done will be overshadowed by this scandal. but on the other hand, everyone knows the consequences of getting involved with drugs. so while i don't think he should be cast out i also can't bring myself to truly feel sorry for him.

Guest massive toene

watch it here...at the police station:

News

they took ecstasy, ketamin, etc.

News II

the police officer says that they found 3 packages of the drugs in the spectacle case (sunglasses).

Guest maizakichi

oh my ~ jo jihoon T_T

i was just watching part 1 of antique bakery yesterday evening~!!!

woooaaahhh...

man...i don't wan't him to vanish or something....

and i still want him and YEH together :D

hahahah

Guest goldenGAZE

All the way to Japan just for some E? Wow 13 year olds can get it easier in the states. but yeah not surprised.

LOL.

Personally, i don't think the fact that he took drugs is a big deal, he's a grown man and what he does in his private live is up to him. I'm more shocked that he actually took part in the smuggling of drugs, that was a pretty big risk to take.

EDIT: thanks for the correction lualm.

Guest beenoo

a lot of people take ecstasy.

just because he's an actor doesn't mean he can't have fun.

people are tripping. ecstasy doesn't kill.

alcohol and cigs are 100000x worse. the gov't just advertises E as worse when in reality it's not.

ecstasy just gives you a body high it doesn't eff up your thinking or anything...

ugh, i really hope his career isn't ruined.

Guest eneri04

its unfortunate, but im not really surprised.

honestly, not surprised.

he always looked half-dead in his pictures after goong days

he obviously wasnt high during goong cuz he looked perfectly normal then

so true. as much as i want to ignore the fact that he looks 'half-dead' after goong, he just looks stoned.

oh well. the price of fame. -.-

Guest lualm

LOL.

Personally, i don't think the fact that he took drugs is a big deal, he's a grown man and what he does in his private live is up to him. I'm more shocked that he actually took part in the smuggling of drugs, that was a pretty big risk to take.

point of clarification:

ju ji hun didn't take part and wasn't charged with smuggling drugs.

Guest mookie

a lot of people take ecstasy.

just because he's an actor doesn't mean he can't have fun.

people are tripping. ecstasy doesn't kill.

alcohol and cigs are 100000x worse. the gov't just advertises E as worse when in reality it's not.

ecstasy just gives you a body high it doesn't eff up your thinking or anything...

ugh, i really hope his career isn't ruined.

yo, do be more responsible when posting stuff u dunno the heck of.

E is NOT 'advertised' worst just because. Several documented studies had hypothesized its possible neurological effects with long term use such as memory loss, cognitive consequences. Even if these r later proven untrue, still, it's scary stuff. It's literally like having holes in your brain. PLUS, you can't really tell how much and what is in an ILLICIT pill, let alone how much your body can tolerate and you can literally die fr it.

Not saying alcohol and cigarettes r harmless, but what u said was BLATANTLY looped.

Guest dru-dru

I'm really surprised and dissapointed...

Why? Why Joo Ji Hoon?

It really can be the end of his career... aigoo~

It's such a pity cuz he's a REALLY good actor...

I agree - HOPE OTHER CELEBS WILL LEARN THIS LESSON WELL!

Guest hye091

This is shocking! I cant believe that he is taking drugs being an actor.

Hopefully, things would get better for him.

Archived