Joo Ji Hoon & Other Celebs Caught For Drugs

Guest satisfaction!

Guest kukiemonster

i dont know what to think of this matter...

he does drugs and he as an adult should be prepared for any punishment that will be given..

as for now, i only want to know the other remaining names who involve with drugs.

i hope there are not someone that we really admire.

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yoon seul hee was the one engaged in trafficking. not sure about ye hak young. but ju ji hun was called in for questioning regarding his purchases from ms. yoon.

this is the only article that mentioned about his involvement with trafficking against the many articles that have been coming out stating otherwise, but nothing is confirmed yet so please refrain from stating it as a fact.

if later on this is proven to be true, then i will have no problems with this statement. :)

you're right might as well wait to see the outcome of this situation first.

up until now , jihun hasn't made a public statement yet. So lest wait for that too.

Guest starskipper

Whoa. Didn't really see this one coming.

Then again this kind of stuff always happens

within the entertainment world. Love how

everybody is shocked that Joo Ji Hoon got

caught for drugs.

not everyone is shocked=x

He always appeared to be in dreamland in pictures..

First sign of drug abuser.

Guest starrie

Oh man, 7~8 more celebrities involved?

I wonder who they are...

I'm sure once they are revealed JJH may be pushed aside and people will freak out about the other 7~8.

Guest anecia

What a way to kill your career,your entire life in fact

There was a case like this in taiwan...and eventually that one celeb that got caught blabber out every single celeb that is doing drugs

Guest Honey_KizZ

Ecstacy?!?! big deal....

Lots of people take ecstacy before going to clubs and everything...

If this is something that he takes from time to time, BIG DEAL...

it is a big deal...drugs mess up your mind.

it's a much bigger deal in korea cuz drugs are hard

to come by.

Guest kneekey

He looks wasted in the last pic that i saw of him (Prada Transformer) compared to his Goong days so i'm not really surprised that he's doing drugs.

lol@ some who don't understand that it's a big deal.

If it wasn't a big deal, it wouldn't be the top search on all korean websites right now, and this thread wouldn't be growing this fast.

I'm curious about others that were named, but I doubt they're going to release all of the names.

Guest badstar

OMG!!! The most shocking news I've ever heard today!

Well good luck to him and goodbye to his career!

This will ruin everything for him.

Guest Joanne <3

a lot of people take ecstasy.

just because he's an actor doesn't mean he can't have fun.

people are tripping. ecstasy doesn't kill.

alcohol and cigs are 100000x worse. the gov't just advertises E as worse when in reality it's not.

ecstasy just gives you a body high it doesn't eff up your thinking or anything...

ugh, i really hope his career isn't ruined.

This post has to be the most stupid one I've ever come across on Soompi. <_<

Anyway, I can't say I'm not disappointed and shocked. My sister, like some Soompiers insist that it's not surprising -- especially seeing that he has been looking half-dead and out of it in recent pictures -- but I would have never attributed it to drugs. Sigh. I don't really know what to think of this, but for one thing, it's the entertainment industry. I shouldn't be surprised. :(

Well, I hope he gets through this, even though I doubt his career will be able to be salvaged. What a shame...

Guest Miss.Understood

So this is why he's been looking a bit out of it in his recent pictures. Goodness, this hurt my heart. =( I was in love with him in Goong. It's really unbelievable. *Sigh* WHY?! He had the talent and looks, now it's all gone.

Archived