[taiwan Drama 2009] 福氣又安康 / Fu Qi You An Kang / Easy Fortune Happ

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest nxtlvl

Can someone explain to me why Qiu Zhe (Idk what his character's name is) feels the need to repay Fu An? His character is supposed to be this really cool, shady guy....but so far he's been pretty lame. Cute, but lame.

I'm still not sure how I feel about the whole feel of the Qiao En/Cheng Long pairing, but they definitely are great actors and I'll be they will soon be able to convince me that they have wonderful chemistry and Taiwanese dramas have not entirely been overturned by poorly written shows with bad actors. :lol:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jvchou1316

Can someone explain to me why Qiu Zhe (Idk what his character's name is) feels the need to repay Fu An? His character is supposed to be this really cool, shady guy....but so far he's been pretty lame. Cute, but lame.

from what i saw, it's just because the "fighting-secretive-whatever" crew that Qiu belongs to is fundamentally against owing someone a favor - i guess since their organization is heavily based on getting paid to perform specific operations (including violent operations), staying in good credit - which includes not owing anyone anything - is really important. Since Fu An helped to fend off the guy in the white suit, with whom Qiu was fighting with, Qiu feels indebted to Fu An.

This concept is pretty simple, but i do agree that they kinda really stretched it to the point that Qiu's character appears a bit lame.

Merrr- can't wait for new ep when they find out who fu an really is :]

blue is so hot, goddamni.t

Guest ilovestarbucks

I love this drama! Totally hooked already. At first, I didn't think I'd like it because I'm not a very big fan of TWdramas but I really like this one. I'm anxious to see the next episode =D

i watched epi 4 today..

i dunno, today's epi isnt sooo interesting so i skimmed a little...

but MAN EPI 5 looks good!..

and i have to say the BTS gets me laughing everytime =]

i am never a fan of Blue Lan but yea,,in I Do and in this drama he is fairly good looking :blush: hehe

I've just watched last Sunday's ep.. it was OK.

I don't like Blue Lan at all. He looks too evil and his mouth looks funny when he talks.

I really like Qiao En's acting skills, although all her characters are similar.. but still I like her.

As for Roy Qiu, he's hot as always. Even with all those crazy hair style he has...

This drama so far isn't as good as "Fate to love you".. in my opinion.

I hope it will pick up later down the track.

Guest beta_shen

-first post here-

omg i looove this drama <3 and i absolutely adore blue lan and roy qiu <3

joe chen is also one of the only actresses i like haha

what i didn't like about ep 4 was that blue got totally beat up by those gangsterish ppl

like it was so pathetic .___.

but the part where he knocked the guy out with his head was hilarious~~

Guest del32

I started the first episode today. Still hasnt seen Blue and Qiao En's chemistry like the way she and Xiao Tian had, from a get go. Oh well, how do I know? I only started watching this morning

Guest mjneubrander

I was disappointed in the quality of bt.hliang.com on episode 4. I went searching and found the www.6cn.org release is crisp like the normal bt.hliang.com releases. It can be easily found with "福氣又安康 bittorrent 04" key terms in google. I believe the first result should be the one your looking for. I do not have a box.net account. If anyone else thinks its worth it, feel free to upload the torrent.

Looking at this epi 5 preview, one can predict there will be lots of LongEn fans after this drama

I always thought they look pretty good together =]

and why is it that in drama girls get drunk so easily, not to mention so instantly? At least give time for the alcohol to react...

but epi5 looks interesting!!!

36080038.jpg

I always thought they look pretty good together =]

and why is it that in drama girls get drunk so easily, not to mention so instantly? At least give time for the alcohol to react...

but epi5 looks interesting!!!

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/1769/36080038.jpg

Cos they need to fast forward everything, thus the girls always get drunk almost instantly. HAHAHA!xD But yea, I agree with you. I think they look good together. I pretty much like this pairing for now. I dunno about Roy Qiu and Joe Chen though since we dun get to see them together tt much. But it seems that they are pretty close to each other though. They even went to watch Transformers together and had some funny views which they shared.xD

Guest loonylovegood

Damnn lol in episode 5 i can't believe he does that..I hope later on in the drama there's like a stage where she plays evil(well maybe not evil but not so soft hearted) and tries to get revenge back possibly..(something like that) and i hope there are more scenes with Roy Qui where she makes Blue's character jealous lol

and does he actually rape her in ep 5?? Or just take her clothes off and let her think she's had sex..??

Guest jvchou1316

omg roy's character is so cute/cool lol its awesome

and i loved the scene when blue was eating chocolate....

cant wait till the next ep.

Archived