[taiwan Drama 2009] 福氣又安康 / Fu Qi You An Kang / Easy Fortune Happ

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flycrazily

ahhh i'm watching this drama too!

i love roy qiu since original scent of summer. ahhh, it sucks to see his character, dong jie, falling for Fu An but it's one sided =[ haha. why must the nice guy who's not a jerk in the beginning... never get the girl? -_-' haha go DONG JIE!!!

Guest limelight

can i ask what is dong jie's real chinese name?

hes my asian version of orlando bloom ahah!

Roy Qiu; Qiu Ze

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Roy_Qiu

I love this drama too (:

It's sooo cutee! hahaha.

Both the guys are nice; but I like "Dong Jie" better too :]

hahaa; & I agree that the little brother is adorable ;p

Guest kanako28

it's quite obvious from episode 9 Dong Jie is in love with Fu An.. and in the preview it shows her talking about her love for Da Feng.

poor second lead male who always ends up alone :(

that was so random how they showed a picture of Nicolas Zhang Dong Liang in Wudi Sanbao! lol

Guest xdeathberry

Yan Yang is so cute XD

[but so is Da Feng and Dong Jie. LOL]

I hope he ends up with Jiang Zhen Zhen.. even though he's supposedly gay. Lol

I have a feeling JZZ's gonna end up liking Yan Yang.

Poor Dong Jie though.. :(

But Da Feng is so good looking. XD

/edit

man there's only 13 eps.

Although, since the pace was kinda fast, I figured there weren't that many eps. lol

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Hi, does anybody know how many episodes this drama will have? I looked on the first page, but I didn't see anything regarding that.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I want to pretend I really like Da Feng and Fu An together, but it is totally not doing it for me. It has nothing much to do with the chemistry of Blue and QiaoEn, but it's the plot of the drama is so mediocre. The development of Da Feng sucks, he is so inconsistent with his personality. The only thing seriously good about the drama is Roy, I have never ever wanted the second lead to end up with the girl before. I was so mad when Da Feng ruin their kiss this episode. I love Han Dong Jie, that blazer :wub:

Well, the drama's getting a LITTLE bit better. It's more endurable now so I won't just drop it.

I don't care about Da Feng :x. What I really want to see is Yang Yang and Zhen Zhen ending up together :D. The preview for him standing up for her in ep10 looks so adorable! He's so cute! (much cuter than Da Feng)

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I want to pretend I really like Da Feng and Fu An together, but it is totally not doing it for me. It has nothing much to do with the chemistry of Blue and QiaoEn, but it's the plot of the drama is so mediocre. The development of Da Feng sucks, he is so inconsistent with his personality. The only thing seriously good about the drama is Roy, I have never ever wanted the second lead to end up with the girl before. I was so mad when Da Feng ruin their kiss this episode. I love Han Dong Jie, that blazer :wub:

Same here. I still don't know if he cares about her for reals or for the 80 billion. One minute he's doing something sweet for her, but then later on you find out that he had ulterior motives in mind. And then he had that near death experience and now he doesn't care about the money, but cares about her.... ??? That's just too fast for me to believe.

I also want her to end up w/ Dong Jie. He's so sweet to her and the way he looks at her is sooo :wub:

Guest limelight

Yan Yang is so cute XD

[but so is Da Feng and Dong Jie. LOL]

I hope he ends up with Jiang Zhen Zhen.. even though he's supposedly gay. Lol

I have a feeling JZZ's gonna end up liking Yan Yang.

Poor Dong Jie though.. :(

But Da Feng is so good looking. XD

/edit

man there's only 13 eps.

Although, since the pace was kinda fast, I figured there weren't that many eps. lol

Hahah yeah Yang Yang will probaby end up with Zhen Zhen.

Yan Yang was also in Black & White;

It's cool how he can play like completely different roles!

I hope it's not 13 episodes, 'cause I want more! ):

Guest mochaluv*

Yeah the actors went on an entertainment show where they were talking about the drama. i think they did say that it was supposed to be Da Feng with Fu An and Yang Yang with Zhen Zhen, and I also thought they said around 20 episodes...?

I love this show too! I like Lan Cheng Long though haha.

Omg!! I just realized something.

My favorite guy character in this drama is Yang Yang (real name: 修杰楷) and I realized that he played in They Kiss Again (ISWAK 2) as that one nerdy guy who's #2 in ranks and is always trying to beat Zhi Shu.

I totally didn't recognize that that was him!!

It's irreleant, but I really wanted to share this revelation lol :D.

Guest pillowbox

Haha, I love Yang Yang's personality in this drama.

Oh, and it's nice to see him with that girl..can't remember her name =x.

Guest Jrock~Kitty

I've only watched one Taiwanese drama which is unsurprisingly "Fated to Love You" XD, so I reeallyy need a new drama to watch! Joe Chen is absolutely sweet, so I think I'll watch this drama, too.

Archived