[taiwan Drama 2009] 福氣又安康 / Fu Qi You An Kang / Easy Fortune Happ

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no official word on how many episodes EFHL is set for. Typically, SETTV/TTV idol dramas are around 20 episodes- give or take. I'm almost certain the drama will be aiming for about 20 episodes this time as well.

Best idol drama I've seen since Fated to Love You! I have such a huge crush on Blue now (and boy oh boy his kissing skills!!)!!

I love the premise/plot of the drama!

-Shirley

Guest jvchou1316

hmm i was pretty attracted to this show at first cause of the droolworthy male leads and i guess innovative concept - but after 11 or so episodes, i just hope i can stick it out to the end. some parts are highly emotional and awesome, some are just hilarious. but many times i feel like plot progressions are far-fetched and being "told" not "shown" - and in a matter-of-fact, careless way. it's the same reason why i never finished romantic princess. but i've been a Blue fan since the Outsiders and i still want to support him all the way. =]

I actually think the "far-fetched" subplots/etc. is very American Daytime! I sort of grew up watching soaps, so I have no problems with the storyline of EFHL! :P

I've downloaded episode 13 and took a sneak peek at the preview and OMG....I'm actually scared about watching next Sunday's episode!

Da Feng and Fu An!!!

-Shirley

Guest i.meisee

Finally, last night's episode was far better than episode 12. x_x

As for the next episode, there are so many things that is going to happen!

I wonder if FA would asked for divorce or something since she found out what did DF did.

Guest pinkxlilies

The preview for episode 14 looks so good - the truth finally comes out!! As much as I love Da Feng, I'm still hoping for Fu An to end up with Han Dong Jie!

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I almost wanted to give up after boring episode 12. But then I heard about the preview for episode 14, then I decided to bare with it. Episode 13 is another filler episode, nothing really happened except for Zhang Zhang telling Pi Dan about the secret surprise, the rest was all unnecessary stuff- Dai Fang and Fu An didn't seal the deal yet. They only had that sappy, chemistry-less talk on the bed, while he was drunk. boring... (imo, of course)

Hopefully they will do a better job in unfolding the hidden secrets in episode 14. and Han Dong Jie is back in the game :)

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ yay, happy ending for FuAn and DongJie. There is like absolutely nothing good about Da Feng.

Anyonce notice how, "From this moment on..." is like this drama's favorite phrase? They say it almost in every episode. Twice in episode 14. It annoys the crap out of me. In fact, this phrase is pretty common in Taiwanese drama.

^I think it's safe to say Fu An's relationsip with Dong Jie will remain platonic. There's no indication Fu An has a romantic interest in him.....her heart belongs to Da Feng :) While I do enjoy the guardian angel-type role of the 2nd male lead(s) in dramas, I'm always loyal to the head honcho! Plus, the SETTV idol drama scheme ALWAYS has the leads live happily ever after!

Da Feng's brewing up a plan to screw Zhen Zhen over. I'm certain about that...we know Da Feng's love for Fu An is genuine and his sudden reversal to his old self is part of the plot to reveal Zhen Zhen's demonic side.

New previews:

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpo_7dIm4Yc

-Shirley

^I personally love it. You'll probably need to suspend reality and maybe logic (a lot for some people) since the script isn't THAT great in comparison to QE and Blue's other dramas, but I'm totally good with it :) I'm a sucker :)

The cast is fantastic with solid acting from Blue and Qiao En. Chemistry is smokin' hot and they're gorgeous together! They really carry the drama....and you'll definitely loathe Jocelyn Wang's "Zhen Zhen!"

-Shirley

Archived