[taiwan Drama 2009] 福氣又安康 / Fu Qi You An Kang / Easy Fortune Happ

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest shortstufflai

Can someone explain to me why Qiu Zhe (Idk what his character's name is) feels the need to repay Fu An? His character is supposed to be this really cool, shady guy....but so far he's been pretty lame. Cute, but lame.

I'm still not sure how I feel about the whole feel of the Qiao En/Cheng Long pairing, but they definitely are great actors and I'll be they will soon be able to convince me that they have wonderful chemistry and Taiwanese dramas have not entirely been overturned by poorly written shows with bad actors. :lol:

I think its because of his code of conduct thing right..? Something to do with samurai something =/..

If i remember right he said something like if he doesn't repay back the favour he has to commit suicide or something?

Bleh correct me if i'm wrong.

Ps. I <3 THIS DRAMA ^__^!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its because of his code of conduct thing right..? Something to do with samurai something =/..

If i remember right he said something like if he doesn't repay back the favour he has to commit suicide or something?

Bleh correct me if i'm wrong.

Ps. I <3 THIS DRAMA ^__^!

If he doesn't repay the favor back, he has to 切腹 or "cut stomach/abdomen."

So I think that's it, at least.

Code of conduct for his company (of assassins, I believe).

So he's trying super hard to repay the favor.

I think the drama is lacking a lil bit of character development..

other than that it's going at a pretty quick pace...

and it's ALOT like FTY, the more i watch, the more i see its similarities.

I think Blue Lan and the little brother's friendship BTS is super cute <3

I cant wait to see next episode when Blue and that girl gets caught in bed and Blue THROWS the girl...i will laugh =D

Oh, Roy Qiu is so shuai in epi 6 (yes, looks a lot like Mike He) and he is so sweet...the script makes him as like a perfect guy..knows how to cook, gentlemen and shuai...lol

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I'm definitely in love with Roy Qiu right now. He was hot before already, now without the facial hair, 100 times hotter. I really like his character too, like a bad boy outside, but really nice inside. and he does look so much like Mike He in DBY, because of the hair.

DaFeng is still all act right now in terms of treating FuAn sincerely. He needs to change soon, otherwise for the first time in a drama, where I want the main female lead to go with the supporting male actor.

Guest Peppermint`Seed

Finished episode 6, and my first reaction was:

"YES! ROY QIU SHAVED!" :w00t:

Then after a few scenes I was like, nevermind, I want his mustache back...

The story's pretty good so far, but Blue's character is a bit ridiculous in my opinion...lol.

The little brother's acting is terrible, but it's cute, haha.

Guest jvchou1316

w000t came in this drama for blue but now im all bout roy omggg LOL

can't wait for ep 7 ...i literally LOLed at the preview when blue shoved the gf down the bed lmao.

Guest beta_shen

i looove this drama 8D not just cuz i love blue lan and roy qiu ><

its still kinda weird for me to see Yang Yang (hahaha) because i jsut watched black&white and hes like RAWRuber cool fight guy XD

but hes cute so w/e :3

why is it i always want the female lead with guy 2 ; u ;

i looove this drama 8D not just cuz i love blue lan and roy qiu ><

its still kinda weird for me to see Yang Yang (hahaha) because i jsut watched black&white and hes like RAWRuber cool fight guy XD

but hes cute so w/e :3

why is it i always want the female lead with guy 2 ; u ;

Lol omg so true! I watched the first 5 eps before I continued with Black & White and now he shows up in Black & White (haven't finished yet) and then I'm also watching him in here, and he's all sweet and yeah.

Guest kanako28

Finished episode 6, and my first reaction was:

"YES! ROY QIU SHAVED!" :w00t:

Then after a few scenes I was like, nevermind, I want his mustache back...

The story's pretty good so far, but Blue's character is a bit ridiculous in my opinion...lol.

The little brother's acting is terrible, but it's cute, haha.

YESSS! Han Dong Jie finally shaved! he looks much hotter, but still as charming as ever. haha.

i loved when he brought her shopping to get new clothes and shoes. that was so cute .__.

i'm mostly watching EFHL for these two!

so i'm rooting for him and Fu An.. perhaps until Da Feng becomes more likable lol

but like in many dramas, the super-nice-second-lead-male never gets the girl at the end :P

Guest beta_shen

Lol omg so true! I watched the first 5 eps before I continued with Black & White and now he shows up in Black & White (haven't finished yet) and then I'm also watching him in here, and he's all sweet and yeah.

oh wow watching them at the same time?? that's even worse :P

oh well XD diversity in an actor is a good thing, right ? :D

Guest candyapple1111

I enjoy the male characters mainly Da feng because he's slow to warm to Fu An. He's evil Muhahaha(that's my evil laugh) but with time maybe he can put all of that drive to something good. I'm not sure If I want them together but he's a fun character to watchWhat I'am having a problem with is all of the cutesy acts of Fu An\Joechen the scenes in the mud, buying clothes, miraculous makeover(woohoo one ponytail instead of 2) or being oblivious to everyones intentions. Sometimes i think she goes to far with the cute acts her charac is not a child but an adult. Some of this can be blamed on the script writers need to rush the storyline along - Having Fu an jump into the mud because she saw a snake or the brother falling ill almost instantly- When if they had only spent a little more time leading up to them I'm sure they could have thought of a plausible reason for fuan to need Da feng or end up in the mud.

Conti to watch but ffing some parts

Guest jvchou1316

ep 7 was alright. i want more roy-qiaoen scenes!! this is like the first time i'm rooting for the second guy. i love blue a lot tho. loved the recycling dump scene; mixed with the flashbacks.

Guest beta_shen

i have a question lol

when i dl from hliang it's always very slow =/

for example, ill finish dling an ep around when the new ep comes out ><

does anyone else have that problem ? or is there a way to fix it ><

i really wanna watch ep 7 T^T

Archived