[taiwan Drama 2009] 福氣又安康 / Fu Qi You An Kang / Easy Fortune Happ

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest cpopbaby19

This drama looks good. Any subbing team who produced english subs for this one? My mandarin isn't so good so I don't know if I could actually understand it if I watch the first episode. LOL. But oh well, BLUE!! He was in the Outsiders with Dylan, right?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This drama looks good. Any subbing team who produced english subs for this one? My mandarin isn't so good so I don't know if I could actually understand it if I watch the first episode. LOL. But oh well, BLUE!! He was in the Outsiders with Dylan, right?

http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/EasyFortuneHappyLife

I know a lot of their subbing has been incomplete so far, but I mean I guess it's better than nothing.

This drama looks okay. Besides "Black & White", I'm tagging along with this one. It kinda sucks seeing one episode a week because I'm too used to the 2 episode/week splurge from "Black & White" but, oh well.

And I'm a guy, but I just have to say that Blue is ridiculously good looking. Holy crap, seriously. >>

Guest Fallin_st4rz

Never realli been a fan of taiwan dramas but this one seems to be interesting, may i ask is there any soft subs for it or will there be any?

thank BOAFriend for the link to vikii but if theres SoftSubs to it i think i wud rather download it for HQ. Thanks in advance :)

Guest sylver

The story is ok so far... I wonder what would happen when he realised that the girl he ordered to kill is Fu An... :wacko:

Guest heartdrops

I'm watching this for Blue LOL.

The storyline is okay.. I don't know why but it kinda reminds me of FTLY (maybe because of how she's going to get married into a rich family)

Guest yongwonhi

^ Also probably because Qiao En is acting in it HAHA. Her character is totally different though~

I just started watching this drama - I'm all caught up now :P

I think Qiao En is an amazing actress - one of the best in Taiwan...

Her crying scenes are so good...

Blue is soooo gorgeously hot, haha, except every time I watch the BTS I always feel like he has no emotion LOL... or is really annoyed all the time -0- But he's still hot~ But he's such a jerk right now... his character will probably change, of course.

But... I currently like Roy more... >0< Even though his gangster style is ... erm, haha, but he's still so hot... he gives off this "cool" vibe

Anyway, can't wait till the next ep! ...so far away -0-

Guest Syjfan

As far as I know...after reading the novel, QE and Blue characters weren't married in this drama. I am really puzzled with some people saying how this drama is similar to FTLY with a false marriage or with a poor girl married to a rich guy.

Guest etherealbliss09

okay so Yan Da Feng's grandfather is Xie Fu An's grandfather too? because i just saw the preview at the end of ep. 3 and Xie Fu An call Yan Yun Gao her grandpa...so doesn't that make Yan Da Feng and Xie Fu An related? and they're going to marry and fall in love?

Guest yongwonhi

^ Noooo they're not related hahaha, Fu An's mom waited for him for 15 years but he never came back so she married this other guy. And gave birth to Fu An's mom or dad, and yadidalalla... so yeah they're not related. ^^ No worries~ In Asian countries (er, at least Korea/China/Taiwan), you can call someone who's around that age "Grandpa" but he doesn't need to be related to you.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

As far as I know...after reading the novel, QE and Blue characters weren't married in this drama. I am really puzzled with some people saying how this drama is similar to FTLY with a false marriage or with a poor girl married to a rich guy.

I thought the Grandpa is going to make Blue's character marry her in order to get the inheritance? Wasn't the first episode titled, "The Million Dollar Fiancee"? Or am I wrong?

Guest talksound

to me, i feel like the second male character is outshining the main lead. i don't want qiao en's character with him. lol, but that's wishful thinking.

i hate how they keep showing previews of "next week's episode" when it doesn't appear until next (or next next) week.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I think I have decided that Qiao En is my favorite Taiwanese actress. Her crying scenes never fail to make me tear up, just like FTP, YY3J1, and FTLY.

Blue is interesting. I first saw him in LOVE, the movie, and was like wow this guy looks like a mix of Daniel Henney, Kaname Jun and Kaneshiro Takeshi.

and I have heard lots of great thing about Roy Qiu, but this is my first time seeing him on screen. His character especially the haircut reminds me of Mike He's in DBY.

So far, I got nothing negative to say about this drama. But I found that with Taiwanese drama, the beginning is always really addictive, then they always manage to ruin it by dragging it. Hoping it doesn't happen to this drama.

oh yeah.. the little chubby brother is so adorable and so is the dog.

Guest cpopbaby19

Finally watched this!! Dang. The first episode was awesome! The mud part was hilarious! :lol: I LOLed literally on that part. XDD And gosh. Blue is HOT. *o* He's so gorgeous. He's making me watch this drama. Damn, Why does Qiao En always gets the hot ones? lol Oh well, Chingism FS has subbed the first episode and its up on youtube. :D According to their site, they're working on the 2nd episode.

I really hope they don't drag the following episodes!

Archived