Park Ha Sun 박하선

Guest Han's_Desire

congrats.gif

January 23, 2017

Ryu Soo-young, Park Ha-sun Get Married

Source: The Chosun Ilbo via Hancinema.net

photo811197.jpg

Actress Park Ha-sun tied the knot with her fellow actor Ryu Soo-young in a private ceremony at a hotel in Seoul on Sunday.

The pair appeared in a TV drama together in 2013 and became romantically involved two years ago.

Due to Ryu's shooting schedule for his upcoming TV drama, the couple honeymooned in Okinawa before the wedding.

photo811196.jpg

Source: STARNEWS

Source: TV Daily

(왼쪽부터) 백인태 유슬기 박하선 류수영 손태진

Source: TV Report

20170124_1485208077_29084100_1.jpg

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@liddi It's my pleasure to share them here albeit a bit belated. I first saw PHS in Dong Yi and didn't realize that she was so young at the time, playing the Queen. But she's so adorable and especially sweet indeed. Glad that both her & RSY made it to the aisle, not giving up love & happiness together with their careers.

The first time they met, being co-stars in the same drama, wasn't it? Can't you just see the sparks between them? :wub:

Published on January 23, 2017 by K STAR 생방송 스타뉴스

Source: StyleM

/사진=샘 해밍턴, 박솔미, 이승윤, 왕빛나 인스타그램

5 hours ago, liddi said:

@rubie Thank you for sharing photos from their wedding party! She is lovely... so reminiscent of her days in Dong Yi, accentuated by the fact that the cast from Dong Yi is in attendance to wish her joy on her special day :wub:

January 23, 2017

Congratulations on your wedding Park Ha-sun by Han Hyo-joo, Ji Jin-hee, Lee Gwang-soo and more

Source: TV Report via Hancinema.net

photo811766.jpg

Team "Dong Yi" were at Ryu Soo-young and Park Ha-sun's wedding.

Jung Yoo-mi posted a picture on her SNS saying, "We were happy, thanks to the couple. We hope they are happy even after time. Ha-sun, congratulations!"

The picture is of Ryu Soo-young and Park Ha-sun dressed in Hanboks a smiling. Actors Bae Soo-bin, Lee Gwang-soo, Jung Yoo-mi, Han Hyo-joo, Ji Jin-hee, Lee So-yeon and others were in "Dong Yi" with Park Ha-sun.

Park Ha-sun acted out the role of Queen Inhyeon in "Dong Yi".

Meanwhile, Ryu Soo-young and Park Ha-sun got married privately on January 22nd. They have been dating for 2 years.

@rubie Thank you! The article missed out mentioning Bae Soo Bin on the far left :D And ditto... Dong Yi introduced me to PHS, and I have loved her ever since. Despite her young age, she infused grace, elegance and warmth to the role of Queen Inhyun, making her truly loved, and rightfully so. How awesome to see that even 6+ years hence, the cast from Dong Yi still maintain firm friendships, culminating in a reunion of sorts at her wedding. Perfect! 

Now I feel I must find time to rewatch Two Weeks... :) 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

April 10, 2017

Lee Bo Young And Ji Sung Rank First In List Of Top 8 Successful Celebrity Families

Source: Soompi by C. Oh

201704102116524738_1.jpg

On the April 10 broadcast of tvN’s “The List 2017,” Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung topped the list of “Families Who Achieved Great Success Together.”

Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung, who married in 2013 and had their first child together in 2015, have both been consistently showing strong acting performances in a variety of projects since their marriage. Furthermore, the two have both been recipients of a variety of acting awards and recognition, including Best Actor/Actress and Grand Prize at major award ceremonies, since their marriage.

Check out the final list of hugely successful celebrity families from “The List 2017” below!

1. Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung
2. So Yoo Jin and Baek Jong Won
3. Lee Min Jung and Lee Byung Hun
4. Ryu Soo Young and Park Ha Sun
5. Yang Se Hyung and Yang Se Chan
6. Park Sung Woong and Shin Eun Jung
7. Akdong Musician’s Lee Soo Hyun and Lee Chan Hyuk
8. Kim Gura and MC Gree

Meanwhile, Ji Sung’s popular drama “Defendant” recently came to an end and was followed up immediately by Lee Bo Young’s “Whisper,” which began airing on March 27 in the exact same time slot as “Defendant.” The two actors’ shooting schedules often overlapped, which allowed them to visit each other’s sets frequently to show their support for one another.

Can you think of any other successful celebrity families?

“Whisper” airs every Monday and Tuesday. Watch it exclusively on Viki!Watch "Whisper," available exclusively on Viki!

Source (1)

April 13, 2017

[Photos] Ryu Soo-young and Park Ha-sun's self-taken wedding pictures

Source: Nate via Hancinema.net

photo839064.jpg

Actors Ryu Soo-young and Park Ha-sun took their own wedding pictures.

Ryu Soo-young posted wedding pictures on his Instagram saying, "I took some and my wife took some.

The pictures were taken ahead of their wedding day on the 22nd of January. Park Ha-sun is wearing a white wedding dress, looking innocent while Ryu Soo-young is looking handsome with his big features. The two were also taken together and one picture looks like Ryu Soo-young is running back to his bride after setting the timer on the camera.

Meanwhile, Ryu Soo-young appeared on "Happy Together 3" on the 13th and said, "We took our own wedding pictures".

photo839061.jpg

photo839062.jpg

photo839063.jpg

photo839065.jpg

Beautiful couple..

@rubie Thank you so much for sharing their self-taken wedding photos! They are truly stunning and their happiness obvious for everyone to see. I love that they are simply dressed, and the portraits they took of each other radiate warmth and love, from the photographer as well as the subject. May they be forever blessed with marital bliss and untold happiness!

3 minutes ago, liddi said:

@rubie Thank you so much for sharing their self-taken wedding photos! They are truly stunning and their happiness obvious for everyone to see. I love that they are simply dressed, and the portraits they took of each other radiate warmth and love, from the photographer as well as the subject. May they be forever blessed with marital bliss and untold happiness!

I can't agree more! So simple yet so sweet and truly special. :wub: Really like the way this lovely couple are enjoying & appreciating their marriage each and every day. I remember PHS' interview before the wedding, about both wanting to work hard in their careers and still they knew they should not miss and let go of personal happiness as well. We can just see how so blissful they have been ever since. 

April 13, 2017

Ryu Soo Young Gushes About Wife Park Ha Sun And Their Newlywed Lifestyle

Source: Soompi by E. Kang

Ryu-Soo-Young-Park-Ha-Sun-2.jpg

During his guest appearance on KBS2’s “Happy Together,” actor Ryu Soo Young was the definition of love itself when he started to talk about his wife, Park Ha Sun.

When the other guests and cast members congratulated him on his recent marriage, he shyly started off, “It hasn’t been that long. We got married on January 22.”

Ryu-Soo-Young-1.jpg

Curious to know more details, the others questioned, “What is the best part of the honeymoon phase?”

Ryu Soo Young revealed that he particularly loves the moment he gets off work and goes home. “Right now, it still [feels like] a date even when I go home,” he explained, while commenting that he feels like he only hears negative things about marriage. The affection doesn’t stop there, as the actor continued, “We [kiss each other goodbye] in front of the elevator.”

He went on to discuss how it felt like a universe had been created just for them, a place he can always return to, saying, “Even if we go on vacation, and even if the world were to fall apart because of a meteorite attack, that place [by my wife’s side] could feel like home.”

Check out the full episode at the soompi news link and see for yourself exactly how happy he was to be able to talk about Park Ha Sun!

Source (1)

The man is smitten alright :wink: They are making me fall in love all over again. Truly sweet... love them! :wub:

Ryu Soo Young Shares Wedding Photos And Reveals Details About His Love Story With Park Ha Sun

Park-Ha-Sun-Ryu-Soo-Young.jpg

Ryu Soo Young has shared some beautiful wedding photos that he and Park Ha Sun took themselves, as well as the story of how he fell in love and decided he wanted to marry his wife.

The actor took to Instagram to post the photos with the caption, “#Photos not shown on Happy Together3 #I took them #And so did my wife #We should really buy official tripod remote controls [instead of knockoffs]” One of the photos shows Ryu Soo Young running towards Park Ha Sun, not realizing that the camera had already gone off and taken a photo of his backside.

On top of discussing the best part of the honeymoon phase, Ryu Soo Young also talked about when he fell in love and when he decided he wanted to marry Park Ha Sun on KBS’s “Happy Together.”

He said, “I appeared in a drama with Park Ha Sun. Back then, we were just two actors in the same industry. The moment I realized I was in love was when I passed by her house by chance. I asked her if she wanted to meet since I was in the area. On the way to the place we’d agreed to meet at, I found my heart racing. That’s when I realized that I liked her.”

With his heart racing, Ryu Soo Young waited for Park Ha Sun to appear at the cafe. The moment she appeared, he could think nothing but, “She’s so pretty.” They parted ways that day with nothing happening, but Ryu Soo Young actually called 10 days later and asked if she’d like to go hiking behind his house. Park Ha Sun agreed, and that’s when Ryu Soo Young began to believe that she might be interested in him as well.

Ryu-Soo-Young.jpg

On when he decided he wanted to marry Park Ha Sun, Ryu Soo Young said, “I called her over to a playground because I wanted to kiss her, and I tried to kiss her while on the swings. She pushed me away by my forehead. Her refusal [to kiss me] made me feel a little embarrassed, but it also made me want to marry her.”

His proposal took place during a hike to Namsan together. In the middle of the hike, he got down on one knee and asked her to marry him. He added that Park Ha Sun had tears in her eyes as she accepted.

Check out the full episode of “Happy Together” to catch all the sweet moments that Ryu Soo Young shared!

Source (1)

@rubie There is more footage of their self-taken wedding photos on Happy Together - so beautiful! RSY was hilarious yet so so sweet when he talks about her, their relationship progression, and being jealous of HSJ during the upside down kiss in Drinking Solo. He obviously adores her... which makes me truly truly happy for both of them :wub:

How cute that he wrote  #selfweddingphoto #noteasy #but #veryhappy at the IG photo description :lol:

April 14, 2017

Ryu Su-young, Park Ha-sun unveil wedding photos

(KBS)

Ryu Su-young took his Instagram account on Thursday to release his wedding photos with his wife actress Park Ha-sun.

He talked about their wedding photo shoot on Thursday’s episode of KBS’ talk show “Happy Together 3.” 

“I borrowed a 10-year-old tuxedo and Park borrowed a long dress. We shot the wedding photos by ourselves as if we were traveling,” he said. 

After the show was aired, he posted the photos on Instagram that were not shown from the show. 

(Instagram account of @suyoung_ryu)

In the released photos, Park smiled to the camera while holding a pink rose bouquet. 

There was only one photo showing the couple together. However, Ryu failed to properly pose for the photo before the timer ends. 

Ryu and Park met while filming the 2013 MBC drama “Two Weeks” and confirmed that they were dating in March 2015. The two tied the knot at a private ceremony at Mayfield Hotel in Seoul on Jan. 22, 2017. 

(Instagram account of @suyoung_ryu)

By Kim So-yeon (syk19372@heraldcorp.com)

On 4/14/2017 at 10:47 PM, liddi said:

@rubie There is more footage of their self-taken wedding photos on Happy Together - so beautiful! RSY was hilarious yet so so sweet when he talks about her, their relationship progression, and being jealous of HSJ during the upside down kiss in Drinking Solo. He obviously adores her... which makes me truly truly happy for both of them :wub:

@liddi your mention of jealousy for PHS reminds me of this one, with some irony:

For such an accomplished and fine actress that PHS is, of whom I have been a fan also, I find it surprising that there are relatively few pages of posts here since 2009. To help correct that egregious neglect, with my belated but heartfelt congratulations to the happy couple, Enjoy!

Archived