Quantcast
Han's_Desire

Park Ha Sun 박하선

August 30, 2018

PARK Ha-seon Returns in Indie Drama CONFESSION
OVERMAN Director Explores Child Abuse for New Project

by Pierce Conran KoBiz

ujKahPcKFzxJGxnuxiKU.jpg

Actor PARK Ha-seon’s next work will be as the lead in the upcoming indie film Confession (translated title). The film will be the sophomore work of Overman (2016) director SEO Eun-young.

The performer will play a social welfare worker who becomes caught up at the center of a murder case when a child goes missing. PARK’s character cannot tolerate seeing injustice, particularly the abuse suffered by mistreated children. 

After first making a splash on the big screen in the horror film A.P.T (2006), PARK featured in the drama Ba:Bo (2008), indie I Came from Busan (2010), melodrama Champ (2011) and rom-com Love Clinique (2012) before taking a break from the big screen to focus on her TV roles. She returned with a pair of late summer titles last year, including as a police academy instructor in the smash hit Midnight Runners (2017) and with a special appearance in the heist comedy Roman Holiday (2017).

Director SEO’s first film Overman debuted at the Busan International Film Festival in 2015, where it earned the Daemyung Culture Wave Award.

Confession is currently in the middle of production and is expected to wrap up at the end of August. Production is being handled by Parade Pictures, which was also responsible for Overman.

• Like 1

@rubie It is truly beautiful to see how she has given her focus to her new life as a wife and mother. How wonderful to know that she feels ready to come back on screen once more, and I am rooting for her to find the perfect balance between her family and career that is right for her. Welcome back, girl!

• Like 1

Congratulations to our girl for winning Best Supporting Actress for her role in Midnight Runners in the 38th Golden Cinema Festival held 6 Dec 2018! While her scenes were all too brief as the formidable yet awesome Medusa, she left an indelible impression that keeps me wanting more! May this be just the beginning of even more accolades and success for our amazing girl!

f09d-hphsupy2878009.jpgebc1-hpinryc5329014.jpgdbf9-hphsupy2878024.jpg

cr. sina.com.cn

• Like 1

December 24, 2018

"You're My Destiny" Ryu Soo-young, "I tried to kiss Park Ha-sun"

Source: Nate via HanCinema.net

photo1025050.jpg

Ryu Soo-young told some love stories between himself and his wife Park Ha-sun.

He appeared in the SBS TV show "You're My Destiny" as a special MC on the 24th.

He recalled the dating stages of him and his wife and said, "We were kind of in a weird relationship but she said she liked hiking so I asked her to go with me".

"It was very nice. On the way down, it was slippery so I gave her my hand and she took it. She didn't let go until we got home".

"We were slow to make moves. I was given the hand so I wanted the lips to. We were at the playground and I was pushing the swing for her. I slowly walked towards the swing to her and knelt down".

"I was thinking I will kiss her when the swing came forward but she pushed me in my forehead and I fell back. But that was awesome".

• Like 1

January 30, 2019

Actor couple to represent Australia

By Yeo Ye-rim INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

29192443.jpg

Celebrity couple Ryu Su-young and Park Ha-sun will now represent Australia as honorary ambassadors.

Ryu’s agency Fly-up Entertainment announced Tuesday that the two actors were appointed honorary ambassadors by the Australian Embassy at the “Australia Open” event held at Grand Hyatt Seoul in central Seoul last Friday.

“We are honored to be part of this precious event,” Ryu said at the site. “As an honorary ambassador, I will work hard with full responsibility. I will also do my best to help build more trust and friendship between the two countries.”

The “Australia Open” event was held to celebrate Australia Day, which is a national day in Australia celebrating the anniversary of the first landing of the British fleet at Port Jackson, New South Wales, every Jan. 26.

The theme of this year’s event was Australian Open, referring to the annual tennis tournament in Australia, and emphasizing shared values between the two countries through tennis. 

The event was attended by celebrities and top officials, including the Minister of Gender Equality and Family Jin Sun-mee, Australian Ambassador to Korea James Choi, Australian-born Korean entertainer Sam Hammington and Sean from hip hop duo Jinusean.

• Like 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1300816wpp/park-ha-sun-in-talks-to-return-to-small-screen-through-remake-of-japanese-drama

Park Ha Sun In Talks To Return To Small Screen With Remake Of Japanese Drama

Park Ha Sun In Talks To Return To Small Screen With Remake Of Japanese Drama

Park Ha Sun may be returning to the small screen for the first time in three years!

On February 1, a source from Channel A stated, “We have offered Park Ha Sun a role a in new drama called ‘Love Affairs in the Afternoon’ (tentative title). We have not received a response yet.”

“Love Affairs in the Afternoon” is a remake of the 2014 Japanese drama “Hirugao: Love Affairs in the Afternoon” from Fuji TV and deals with forbidden love. It will be penned by Yoo So Jung and directed by Kim Jung Min, the director of OCN’s “Bad Guys.”

The role offered to Park Ha Sun was that of Son Ji Eun, a woman who lives an ordinary life, marries an ordinary man, and continues to lead an ordinary life. But when she moves to a new neighborhood with her husband, she meets someone who lives a life completely different from hers, and her whole life is changed. The role was played by Ueto Aya in the original Japanese version.

Park Ha Sun previously gave birth to her first child in 2017 and halted her activities as an actor. As her first job since childbirth, she will be starring in film “Confession” (literal title), and if she decides to take on the role in “Love Affairs in the Afternoon,” it will be her first drama appearance in three years since “Drinking Solo.”

“Love Affairs in the Afternoon” is scheduled for broadcast in the first half of 2019.

In the meantime, watch the Japanese original drama “Hirugao: Love Affairs in the Afternoon” with English subtitles below!

• Like 1

Park Ha Sun, Lee Sang Yeob, Ye Ji Won, And Jo Dong Hyuk Confirmed For Upcoming Remake Of Japanese Drama

Park Ha Sun, Lee Sang Yeob, Ye Ji Won, And Jo Dong Hyuk Confirmed For Upcoming Remake Of Japanese Drama

Mar 20, 2019
by K. Lew

Park Ha Sun, Lee Sang Yeob, Ye Ji Won, and Jo Dong Hyuk have been confirmed to star in upcoming Channel A drama “Love Affairs in the Afternoon” (literal title).

The drama is about adults who struggle through the difficulties of forbidden love. It is a remake of Japanese channel Fuji TV’s drama “Hirugao: Love Affairs in the Afternoon.”

Park Ha Sun will play the sincere, average woman Son Ji Eun, and Lee Sang Yeob will play the boyish, innocent man Yoon Jung Woo. After coincidentally meeting each other one day, they go through excruciatingly repetitive daily routines and completely twisted experiences. Their innocent yet fatal love story unfolds throughout the drama.

Ye Ji Won will be taking on the role of the charming Choi Soo Ah, who holds onto a fatal secret, while Jo Dong Hyuk will be taking on the role of Do Ha Yoon, a sensitive man and a talented artist. They will show what happens as they fall into a forbidden relationship that they cannot resist.

“Love Affairs in the Afternoon” is slated to air in the first half of 2019.

cr. Soompi

With her new agency, dare I hope that we will see even better career prospects for her going forward, including a collaboration between the actresses who portrayed two of the coolest KEH heroines - Yoon Bo Won (3Days) and Cha Soo Hyun (Signal)? KEH writer-nim, could we perhaps have a Signal-3Days crossover, at least in terms of having officer Yoon Bowon of Seoul Chongno PD working on a case together with Cha Soo Hyun? Gah...

Park Ha Sun Signs Exclusive Contract With KeyEast

Park Ha Sun Signs Exclusive Contract With KeyEast

Mar 22, 2019
by E. Cha

Actress Park Ha Sun has officially joined KeyEast!

On March 22, Hong Minki, the vice president of KeyEast’s management division, announced that Park Ha Sun had signed an exclusive contract with the agency.

He remarked, “After debuting in the 2005 drama ‘Love Needs a Miracle,’ actress Park Ha Sun has built her acting career across a wide spectrum of genres, including drama, comedy, action, and period pieces, moving freely between film and television dramas. We will give her our full support in the future, so that she can continue to showcase her acting in a wide variety of genres.”

Park Ha Sun first rose to fame through the 2010 MBC drama “Dong Yi,” and she most recently starred in the tvN drama “Drinking Solo” and the 2017 heist comedy film “Roman Holiday.”

The actress, who took a brief hiatus from acting after giving birth to her first child in 2017, is currently preparing to star in Channel A’s upcoming drama “Love Affairs in the Afternoon” (working title). A remake of the 2014 Japanese drama “Hirugao: Love Affairs in the Afternoon,” the drama is scheduled to premiere sometime in the second half of 2019.

KeyEast is a management agency that was founded by actor Bae Yong Joon and is home to an impressive roster of famous actors, including Kim Soo Hyun, Joo Ji Hoon, Jung Ryeo Won, Kim Dong Wook, Son Hyun Joo, So Yi Hyun, Woo Do Hwan, and more.

cr. Soompi

Lee Sang Yeob And Park Ha Sun Get Steamy In Main Poster For New Drama About Forbidden Love

May 27, 2019
by D. S.kim

The upcoming drama “Love Affairs in the Afternoon” (tentative title) has revealed its first teaser video and main poster!

“Love Affairs in the Afternoon” is a remake of the 2014 Japanese drama “Hirugao: Love Affairs in the Afternoon,” which follows the trials and tribulations of adults who are faced with forbidden love.

In the newly released teaser video, Park Ha Sun is on her bike heading towards an unknown destination. She says, “It feels like I am trapped in a maze without an exit. God, please do not test me.” This is also a replica of a well-known scene from the original drama.

The main poster features the male and female leads of the drama, Lee Sang Yeob and Park Ha Sun. The two stand closely with their arms wrapped around each other, and the tagline on the poster reads, “Am I heaven or hell to you?”

Lee-Sang-Yeob-Park-Ha-Seon.jpg

The production team of “Love Affairs in the Afternoon” stated, “The drama is an unconventional and passionate melodrama, while at the same time, a drama that describes in detail the psychology of a person who approaches the feelings of love. That’s why the role that the actors play in bringing the story to life is so important.”

They continued, “Park Ha Sun and Lee Sang Yeob are always deeply immersed in their characters and show off perfect chemistry. The poster also shows the chemistry between the two actors well. Please show a lot of interest and anticipation for the love story they will tell in the drama.”

“Love Affairs in the Afternoon” will premiere on July 5 at 11 p.m. KST.

Check out the teaser video below:

cr. Soompi