Park Ha Sun 박하선

Guest Han's_Desire

The blessings just keep rolling in - our girl is expecting! Heartiest congratulations to them both, and wishing her a safe pregnancy as they embark on the exciting adventure as parents!

Park Ha Sun And Ryu Soo Young Are Expecting Their First Child

Ryu-Soo-Young-Park-Ha-Sun-e1493079691317

It has been confirmed that actress Park Ha Sun is pregnant with her first child!

On April 25, Ryu Soo Young’s agency stated, “Park Ha Sun is currently in the early stages of pregnancy and is due to give birth this fall. She will be focusing on prenatal care.”

After filming the drama “Two Weeks” together back in 2013, Park Ha Sun and Ryu Soo Young confirmed their relationship in 2015 and got married this past January.

Congratulations to the beautiful couple!

cr. Soompi

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

April 25, 2017

Ryu Soo Young Expresses Happiness About Wife Park Ha Sun’s Pregnancy

Source: Soompi by A. Park 

Ryu-Soo-Young-Park-Ha-Sun.jpg

Ryu Soo Young expressed how happy he feels about his wife Park Ha Sun’s first pregnancy.

The actor said on his Instagram on April 25, “Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your blessings. #ILoveYou #ThankYou.” He also posted a photo of a four-leaf clover to express the couple’s happiness.

Park Ha Sun’s agency said, “Park Ha Sun is currently pregnant, and she is due in the fall. Going forward, she will continue with her work within reason.”

Meanwhile, Ryu Soo Young and Park Ha Sun had a private wedding in January after two years of dating.

Source (1)

Ah baby name nomination time. Ha Sun + Soo Young = Ha Young or Soo Sun or Ha Soo or more? None very good baby names but both can be unisex names. Sun Soo should be avoided coz it would mean 'Player'. Also in Korean culture where a title or role is usually suffixed to the name itself, like 'Kim Soo Hyun Lawyer', if this child were an athlete, he/she would be Ryu Sun Soo Sun Soo, kind of like Major Major Major Major in Catch22. Just sayin' B)

April 26, 2017

Ryu Soo-young, Park Ha-sun Expect 1st Child This Fall

Source: The Chosun Ilbo

2017042601165_0.jpg

Park Ha-sun

Actor couple Ryu Soo-young and Park Ha-sun are expecting their first child.

"The couple, who tied the knot this past January, is waiting for a new member of the family," Park's agency said on Tuesday. "Park is due to give birth this fall."

"The couple is excited to welcome their first baby, and happy to share this wonderful news with their fans," it added.

Ryu is currently appearing on a KBS weekend drama and Park also plans to continue to work during the pregnancy.

So adorable! May their lives forever be blessed with happiness!

Park Ha Sun Shares Adorable Note Showing That Ryu Soo Young Is The Perfect Husband

Park-Ha-Sun-Ryu-Soo-Young1.jpg

Actress and soon-to-be-mom Park Ha Sun revealed how husband Ryu Soo Young is being the perfect husband.

The actress took to Instagram on April 27 to share a note left by her husband. On the note, Ryu Soo Young wrote, “Honey, I’m going to go work out. Call me if you think of anything you want to eat. I’ll buy whatever you want. At 11:05 a.m., your husband. I’ll be gone for about an hour.”

For her caption, Park Ha Sun wrote, “Anything? Fresh white peaches, fresh plums, spotted cantaloupes, grapes, and watermelons. All the summer fruits. But you know, only watermelons are available right now.”

Park Ha Sun and Ryu Soo Young revealed on April 24 that they are expecting their first child, with Park Ha Sun due to give birth this fall.

cr. Soompi

April 27, 2017

Park Ha-sun reveals love letter from Ryu Soo-young

Source: Newsen via Hancinema.net

photo844010.jpg

Mom-to-be Park Ha-sun revealed a love letter from Ryu Soo-young.

She posted a picture of the love letter on Instagram. The letter said, "I'm going to the gym. Tell me if you want to eat anything and I'll get it for you, whatever it is. 11:05, your husband. It's going to take me about an hour".

photo844008.jpg

Park Ha-sun commented on her picture, "Anything? Peaches, plums, yellow melons, grapes, watermelons and other summer fruits; they're not even out yet".

Park Ha-sun also posted a picture of a set of owls saying, "Thank you. I really wanted three owls a year ago".

Park Ha-sun and Ryu Soo-young got married in January and she's currently pregnant.

photo844009.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to the proud and happy parents on the arrival of their precious baby girl! Truly overjoyed for them. May untold blessings and joy be with their family always! :wub:

Park Ha Sun And Ryu Soo Young Welcome Their First Child Into The World

Ryu-Soo-Young-Park-Ha-Sun.jpg

Park Ha Sun and Ryu Soo Young have officially become parents!

On August 24, the actress’s agency announced through an official press release, “Last night, Park Ha Sun gave birth to a baby girl weighing 3.5 kilograms (approximately 7.72 pounds). The mother and baby are both healthy, and Park Ha Sun is currently recuperating while receiving blessings from those around her.”

Park Ha Sun also commented, “After waiting and waiting for my beautiful daughter, I’m overwhelmed with joy that she has finally entered the world. I’m genuinely thankful to everyone who has been congratulating me. I will raise a beautiful and healthy child.”

After filming the drama “Two Weeks” together back in 2013, Park Ha Sun and Ryu Soo Young confirmed their relationship in 2015 and got married this past January.

Congratulations to the beautiful couple!

Source (1)

cr. Soompi

phs2.jpg

August 25, 2017

Park Ha-sun, Ryu Soo-young are now parents

Source: INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

24211514.jpg
Married actors Ryu Soo-young, left, and Park Ha-sun, right, are the proud parents of a newborn daughter.

Ryu and Park got married last January after two years of dating.

Park’s agents at Slent Glocean announced Thursday that Park had given birth on Wednesday night.

“The child, at 3.5 kg [7 pounds 11 ounces], and the mother, are both in healthy condition,” said the entertainment company.

Ryu achieved fame with his performance in the SBS drama “Successful Story of a Bright Girl” and was awarded the Top Excellence Award for Actors at the 2006 KBS Drama Awards for his role in the KBS drama “Seoul 1945.”

Park became famous for her role as Queen Inhyeon in the 2010 MBC drama “Dong Yi,” and worked with Ryu on the MBC’s drama “Two Weeks.”

Park recently appeared in the film “Midnight Runners,” which has been a surprise hit of the summer.

By Bae Seung-hoon

Published on August 24, 2017 by K STAR 생방송 스타뉴스

August 25, 2017

Actress Park Ha-sun Gives Birth to Baby Girl

Source: The ChosunIlbo

2017082501021_0.jpg

Actress Park Ha-sun has given birth to her first child.

"Park delivered a baby girl on Wednesday evening," her management agency said in a press release on Thursday.

"I'm so happy to have my first child. My husband and I will raise her to become a healthy and lovely girl," the actress said in a statement.

Park married actor Ryu Soo-young in January after two years of dating.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

January 14, 2018

[Lily's Take] Park Ha-sun Is Happy to Be a Mother

Source: Naver via HanCinema.net

photo932530.jpg

Actress Park Ha-sun has been sharing the daily joys of motherhood.

Her official Instagram page is slowly filling up with news of her daughter and the fans are showing love and support for the actress and her child. In the latest post, she uploaded a picture of her holding her daughter and smiling gently. The picture contains so much warmth and bliss, it's making everyone smile as well.

photo932528.jpg

Park Ha-sun and Ryu Soo-young have not yet revealed the face of their new born daughter, teasing the fans with just little peaks of her, but from the pictures they revealed, we can already tell that she is absolutely adorable! Mant blessings to this adorable family.

photo932529.jpg

By: Lily Lee

• 1 month later...

Rare sighting of our girl... still gorgeous as ever. It is beautiful to see how she is treasuring this new stage of her life :wub: While I definitely miss seeing her on screen, let her return be at a time which is right for her and her family. 

She has beautiful artistic tendencies :) 

• 2 months later...

May 25, 2018

Actress Park Ha-sun Promotes Campaign to Recover Remains of War Dead

By Jun Hyun-suk The ChosunIlbo

2018052501156_0.jpg

Actress Park Ha-sun is volunteering her time to promote the government's efforts to recover and identify the remains of soldiers who were killed during the Korean War.

Park appears in brochures and posters to promote the Defense Ministry's operation to recover war remains. They promise a reward of up to W700,000 for those who find remains, and offer detailed information including a telephone hotline and instructions on how to collect DNA samples from remains (US$1=W1,079).

Park got a taste of military life when she appeared in MBC's show "Real Men" in 2015, which featured celebrities experiencing life in the Army.

"I'm honored to take part in an important national campaign," said Park. "I hope I can help the war bereaved find their relatives' remains."

Last year, Park volunteered to narrate the ministry's promotional videos for the campaign.

• 1 month later...

Archived