Park Ha Sun 박하선

Guest Han's_Desire

Guest tomoyo1010

@Merry...thank you for posting the episodes here.
was looking for a subbed one but hopeless...i think someone was subbing but only for bomi's part. i've watched episode 90 w/o sub. they're hilarious. park ha sun part is mostly serious, but i love watching her. i think during her interview, the officer mention about someone in her family (grandfather or father) was in police or army. not so sure.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Ha Sun Feels Invincible after “Real Men,” Says It Was the Most Physically Trying Time of Her Lifeehk38 March 8, 2015
park-ha-sun-kwave.jpg

Actress Park Ha Sun trades out her military uniform for a sultry red dress in a new pictorial for K-WAVE magazine.

In the corresponding interview, the actress describes her experience on the female soldiers special of MBC show “Real Men” as “extremely difficult” and “the first time in my life I experienced that level of physical suffering.”

park-ha-sun-kwave3.jpg

“Dramas are more difficult when it comes to sleep deprivation, but it’s easy to get mentally and physically exhausted after five straight days of training. Because you have to immediately execute [the drill] after the instructor demonstrates it to you, it’s impossible not to always be in a state of tension,” she says.

Park Ha Sun continues, “I was on the verge of getting a cold from exhaustion, and I remember being miserable because I had to keep yelling. Throughout training, I kept thinking, ‘Ah, there is no such thing as limits anymore.’ I felt like I overcame limits themselves. I feel like I can do anything now.”

cr. Soompi

Read the article in full here.

It is always a joy to see news of Park Ha Sun... looking absolutely stunning in the pictorial for K-Wave magazine. Am pained as well as proud of her for overcoming the challenges of Read Men Female Soldiers, and emerging stronger mentally as a result of it. She remains among my two favourite actresses, because she is such a ray of sunshine, down to earth, low-key, and invariably gorgeous, be it glammed up or dressed down. Waiting for the premiere of her C-movie Chumong 追梦 / 夺路而逃, and anticipating even more wonderful projects from her in 2015. Can we hope to see her in Running Man some time?

Sighting of Park Ha Sun from last month's article... my apologies if it has been shared before...
[bnt photo] Park Ha Sun's Charming Eye Smilejnis3bzvomppf8p7hbwfb45c5q1t66ze.jpg

[by Sora Ghim, photo by Kim Kang Yoo] Actress Park Ha Sun attended the event celebrating 2econd floor's 1-year anniversary since launch.

Contemporary women's brand 2econd floor was created to 'be a space of new style' and offers various styles for women. This brand targets women in their mid-twenties to mid-thirties.

Meanwhile, Park Ha Sun is currently in the 'Female Soldier Special 2' in MBC variety show 'Real Men.' (photo by bntnews DB)
Write: 2015-02-12 08:47:39 / Update: 2015-02-12 10:53:57
cr. bntnews.co.uk

Complete article here

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Ha Sun, Chun Yi Seul, and more attend VIP premiere of ‘Socialphobia’57603-305653.jpg57603-305655.jpg

South Korean movie ‘Socialphobia‘ (director: Hong Seok Jae) which is led by Byun Yo Han and Lee Joo Seung held its VIP screening at CGV Hongdae last night (March 4th).

Korean celebrities who were sighted at the VIP screening include Park Ha SunChun Yi SeulCho Jin Woong,Kim Dae MyungTae In HoChoi Philip, and many more.

Full article here.
cr. kpopfighting.com

Guest tomoyo1010

wow...thanks @liddi for posting all Ha Sun related article in here. Pretty and gorgeous as always, though in the 3rd article she looks pale and tired.

Too bad no more subbed version of the Real Men Female Soldier Special after the first two. sob sob...

Guest tomoyo1010

yay! searching around the net for PHS - Real Man episodes and I got lucky this time, this website has 4 of its subbed. i haven't watch all of it though, do comment if something not right about the subbed episodes. finally can watch and understand the show. can't wait to see how our PHS doing during the military training. :)

by the way, how many episodes the Real Man Female Soldier Special Season 2?

@tomoyo1010

Thank you for the links to Real Men Female Soldiers Special! Didn't see those before when I went to that page... only the Female Cut. Can't wait to watch them, though it will be hard to see them suffer through the rigorous training. Am not sure how many episodes there are... guess we'll just have to watch what's available and find out whether it is complete.

She does look tired at the Socialphobia screening. It's been a while since Real Men Female Soldiers, so hopefully she will make sure to stay healthy and get well rested before her next project. The recent release of the 3Days DVD/BluRay sets in Japan, and the snippets of BTSes shared on youtube have me missing her even more. Still holding out for a 3Days season 2, though that is highly unlikely, all things considering. Regardless, I am keeping fingers crossed that her next role will be one just as awesome and memorable as the amazing Officer Yoon Bo Won.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tomoyo1010

no new videos at the website. will patiently wait.
did you watch all the subbed videos @liddi? PHS was a real tough lady, she did everything her best and won't give up even if its hard. i was touched when she helps yewon during the CBR training. i can't imagine how all the ladies withstand the suffering of CBR training. but watching them doing the training, i was tempted to join it if its possible. am i crazy?lol...
back to PHS, she looks like a strict officer if she become one. :) 
during the scene where she and AYM stay up for night watch and yewon was eating a snack, PHS was standing outside their room, i am not sure whether she was worried that they'll caught or she was thinking whether to tell them off or not.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ryu Soo Young and Park Ha Sun Confirmed to Be Dating
Ryu Soo Young and Park Ha Sun Confirmed to Be Dating

Actor Ryu Soo Young and actress Park Ha Sun have been dating for the past five months.

The actor’s agency Will Entertainment stated to TV Report, “Ryu Soo Young and Park Ha Sun started their relationship five months ago. It is still too early to say that they are about to get married.”

Park Ha Sun’s reps have also confirmed the news.

The new celebrity couple made the headlines early in the morning on March 23, when Woman Sense reported that the two had recently turned from friends to lovers. In 2013, they acted alongside each other as engaged lovers in the MBC drama “Two Weeks.”

According to the magazine, Ryu Soo Young was ready to announce the news to the public early on in the relationship, but Park Ha Sun was hesitant about making such a bold move and expressed her wish to date in secret. Just recently, the couple began sharing the news with their friends and family, and have now gone public with their relationship.

Guest tomoyo1010

class="content-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"K.Will Releases Teaser Video for “Growing” MV Starring Son Ho Joon and Park Ha Sunddangha March 22, 2015
--------------------------------------------------------------

Ballad vocalist K.Will has released the teaser video for his upcoming single “Growing,” starring actors Son Ho Joon and Park Ha Sun.

The teaser video shows Son Ho Joon and Park Ha Sun, with a voiceover that says, “A love that started in the spring ended when the spring came. Like snow that eventually melted, our love melted as well.” The video also offers a short preview of K.Will’s singing.

more HERE

March 23, 2015
‘Real Man Couple’ Ryu Soo Young and Park Ha Sun Have Been Dating for Six Months
CJ E&M enewsWorld Ko Hong Ju  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

A drama has given birth to another couple. Not only that, they have also appeared on MBC’s Real Man.
It has been confirmed that Ryu Soo Young and Park Ha Sun have been dating for six months.
Both of their agencies told enews on March 24, “They naturally became a couple after meeting each other through a drama.”
89759002.jpg

An affiliate of Ryu Soo Young said, “They have been close sunbae and hubae, or oppa and dongseng, and began dating about five, six months ago,” giving further details on when they started dating.
The affiliate added, “It’s too early to talk about marriage. They are just like an ordinary couple seeing each other with good feelings so please continue to watch them in a supportive way.”
89759004.jpg
Meanwhile, Ryu Soo Young and Park Ha Sun met through the MBC drama Two Weeks in 2013. They also appeared on the MBC variety show Real Man.

Photo credit: enew

Congratulations to Park Ha Sun and Ryu Soo Young on their dating announcement! They are a gorgeous couple, and I wish them both all the happiness and blessings in the world with each other.
And she is starring in K.Will's "Growing" MV? Can't wait to watch the complete MV when it is released. Always a joy to see her on screen, and looking forward to even more great things from her going forward.

March 23, 2015
Son Ho Jun And Park Ha Sun Are A Couple For K.WILL’s New Song
Source: BNTNews
p0e469uslmzelz24ezncaq2ewxghpjd5.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] With just two days left, K.WILL has released his teaser video for his new song.
His agency Starship Entertainment posted the teaser on its official Youtube channel on March 23. With this teaser, fans are excited to hear K.WILL’s sixth mini album ‘[re:].’ In the video, actors Son Ho Jun and Park Ha Sun can be seen in a love story. Many people show their consent for the two actors, calling the music video a hit and complimenting K.WILL’s sweet voice.
K.WILL has previously received attention for his past music video casts with IU, Yeo Jin Goo, Ji Chang Wook, Seo In Guk, Ahn Jae Hyun, Infinite’s L, Sistar’s Dasom and SoYou, EXO’s Chanyeol, and Park Min Woo. Adding Son Ho Jun and Park Ha Sun to the list, fans anticipate the full music video. 
Meanwhile, K.WILL will make his comeback on March 25. (photo by Starship Entertainment)

March 23, 2015
K.Will Returns for Spring with ‘Growing’ Teaser feat. Son Ho Jun and Park Ha Sun
CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

63309360.jpg
Coming back for spring again, K.Will unveiled a teaser video for his upcoming song.
On March 23, K.Will released the teaser for his upcoming new song Growing. The song, however, proved to be a bit sadder than his usual spring songs, with the narration saying, “The love that began in spring became spring and ended. Just as the snow that melts, our love melted like that as well.” 
The music video teaser included Son Ho Jun and Park Ha Sun, raising curiosity to what kind of story is behind their sad love story. 
K.Will’s sixth mini album re:, with the title song Growing, will be released on March 25. 

Photo Credit: Starship Entertainment

March 24, 2015
Actors,  are now a couple in real life
By Sung So-young INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

24052149.jpg
Actor Ryu Soo-young of “Endless Love” (2014) and Park Ha-sun of “Temptation” (2014) have started dating in real life after previously playing an engaged couple in a drama. 
According to multiple local news reports on Monday, they first met when they were both cast in the 2013 drama series “Two Weeks.” 
In the drama series, they played the role of an engaged couple.
In response to the rumors of romance, Ryu’s agency Will Entertainment said Monday, “They have been seeing each other for five months.” 
The agency added, “According to Ryu, they have been keep in touch with each other since the drama series and began to develop their relationship further recently. But it is too early for them to discuss getting married.” 
Ryu is taking a break after filming for “Endless Love,” while Park recently appeared in the spin-off version of the reality TV show “Real Men,” in which celebrities experience the Army life.
Ryu made his acting debut in 2000 and Park made her debut in 2005. 

March 25, 2015
K.Will Delivers Tearful MV for ‘Growing’ feat. Son Ho Jun and Park Ha Sun
CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Tragically expressing that not every flower that blossoms is beautiful, K.Will released his latest album RE:. 
34467040.jpg
K.Will released his new mini album RE: on March 25, unveiling the music video for the title song Growing, featuring Son Ho Jun and Park Ha Sun. 
In the music video, Son Ho Jun attempts to forget his past lover, but is painfully reminded of her every time spring comes around. 
The lyrics say, “Sometimes a day passes with me forgetting you / Sometimes I dream of someone else than you / But even so, in my heart a flower called you keeps on blossoming / In my heart no no no / You painfully grow.” 
On March 25, K.Will will perform Growing for the first time on SBS Power FM’s Great Radio, where he is the DJ. 
WATCH MV HERE
Photo Credit: Starship Entertainment

Thank you @rubie for sharing K.WILL's beautifully shot new MV "Growing".
Park Ha Sun is absolutely enchanting as always... and the story accompanying the ballad is really poignant and sad. Would love to know the full lyrics... am not quite sure whether her character died or left Son Ho Joon? Either way, this is one MV I will be rewatching again.

Guest tomoyo1010

@liddi ...as you wish - Growing translated lyrics.
credit to popgasa.com

class="postitle" style="color: rgb(23, 23, 23); text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"K.WILL – GROWING (꽃이 핀다)March 24, 2015

The flowers fly in the wind, the sun sets later
Now even when I walk all night on this street
My hands don’t get cold

Your heavy name flies up in the wind
And it falls next to my feet once again
Have you not left me yet either?

Sometimes, I forget you and a day passes
Sometimes, I dream about someone who’s not you
But in my heart, your flower keeps growing
In my heart, no no no no
The painful you grows

I longed for you without anyone knowing
If I cried out loud
Would I have forgotten you a little more now?

Sometimes, I forget you and a day passes
Sometimes, I dream about someone who’s not you
But in my heart, your flower keeps growing
In my heart, no no no no
The painful you grows

My lips talk about your heart and cries
Our love scatters far away

I thought I could bury you in my heart
I thought I’d forget you after a few seasons
But on this street, a flower that resembles you is growing
Once again, no no no no
A cold spring is coming

still not sure whether PHS character died or left SHJ. what do you think?

Archived