Park Ha Sun 박하선

Guest Han's_Desire

Will this finally be her comeback drama?

Let’s Eat spinoff Drinking Solo lines up its drinkers

by girlfriday | June 8, 2016 | 23 Comments

ParkHaSun_Key_HwangWooSeulHye1.jpg
Park Ha-sun, Key, Hwang Woo Seul-hye

The Let’s Eat drinking spinoff series Drinking Solo is headed to tvN on Mondays and Tuesdays this fall, and casting is underway for the drama that’ll center around drinking (of course) and the Noryangjin neighborhood of Seoul, home to gazillions of academies and gosiwons all filled to the brim with students. Park Ha-sun (Temptation, Three Days) is currently considering an offer to star; Hwang Woo Seul-hye (Great Wife, Feel-Good Day) has signed on; and SHINee’s Key is also considering an offer for what would be his first drama role.

The new series from the PD of Let’s Eat 2 and the writer of Rude Miss Young-ae (Seasons 5-14) will be about academy teachers and students living in gosiwons, all struggling to survive and make something of their lives. Park Ha-sun is up for a character named Lee Shin-ip, whose name literally means “newbie.” She’s a Korean language teacher at an academy, and despite being in a powerless position, she’s a spirited person who stands up to her employers. One of the more memorable performances from Park Ha-sun was when she played a teacher in High Kick 3, so I can definitely picture her in the role being relatable and funny.

Hwang Woo Seul-hye has been cast as a sexy English teacher, and if you thought the first character name was bad, get ready to cringe at this one: Her character’s name is Han Saek-shi, or “sexy” (also “bride,” but they mean “sexy”). I know, who names their child Sexy? Anyway, she’s well-off and a popular teacher at the academy, so she often buys Park Ha-sun drinks and is a source of comfort for her. The character’s only weakness is her behavior when she’s drunk, though we don’t know yet what that’ll be. I hope it’s embarrassing, because I think Hwang Woo Seul-hye could pull that off.

More here.

cr. Dramabeans

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's confirmed! Yes! Can't wait for September!

Ha Seok Jin And Park Ha Sun Cast As Leads In New tvN Drama

Ha Seok Jin And Park Ha Sun Cast As Leads In New tvN Drama

Actors Ha Seok Jin (34) and Park Ha Sun (29) have been cast in an upcoming Monday-Tuesday tvN drama. The drama is titled “Men and Women Who Drink Alone” (literal translation) and will start airing in September.

On June 16, tvN stated that the project would be a comic drama that takes place at a Noryangjin school. Ha Suk Jin will be playing a talented and handsome but arrogant lecturer while Park Ha Sun will be playing a new lecturer at the school.

The drama’s title represents the struggles and real-life situations of young people who are preparing for the civil service examinations.

Choi Gyu Sik, the PD of the drama, said, “It will be a bright and fun drama that anyone can relate to.”

cr. Soompi

And more details of the upcoming drama from Dramabeans...

Ha Suk-jin, Gong Myung join tvN’s Drinking Solo

by girlfriday | June 16, 2016 | 19 Comments

HaSukJin_GongMyung1.jpg

Okay, now I feel better about Drinking Solo, because I was worried it would be Park Ha-sun (Temptation) drinking with a bunch of idols, which just didn’t interest me that much. But now Ha Suk-jin (D-Day) has signed on to star opposite her, and Park has committed to the show as well, so things are looking up. And Entertainer’s Gong Myungwill also join the cast as the hero’s little brother.

The spinoff of the Let’s Eat franchise is set in the Noryangjin neighborhood of Seoul, famous for its tutoring academies and gosiwons, packed with students studying for the civil service exam. Ha Suk-jin and Park Ha-sun will both play lecturers — he’s the star teacher and she’s struggling just to survive in the cutthroat environment.

Ha Suk-jin’s star teacher is described as insufferably arrogant but not hateful, and he enjoys drinking alone for his own personal “healing time.” He’ll have a loveline with Park Ha-sun, who plays a hardworking, powerless newbie teacher who has a spine and can stand up for herself. It seems like good casting, and I can see Ha Suk-jin really playing up the arrogant star teacher role, and then being a funny drunk. I’m not really sure how taking on this series will affect his other drama 1% of Anything, but there might be justenough time to shoot that drama and then go straight to this one? Yikes, that sounds rushed.

Hwang Woo Seul-hye (Great Wife) co-stars as a sexy English teacher who often buys Park Ha-sun a drink and commiserates with her, and SHINee’s Key will be a student studying for the civil service exam who’s actually from a wealthy family, but lives in a gosiwon to immerse himself in the lifestyle.

And Gong Myung, who’s currently playing the cute guitarist with foot-in-mouth syndrome on Entertainer, will be Ha Suk-jin’s little bro. He’s a college graduate with no prospects who lives with his brother and is forced to study for the level 9 civil service exam by his mother. He’s a hapless, immature type, which seems kinda perfect for him.

The drama will be a humorous, relatable series about the difficulties youths face in joining the workforce. And coming from the PD of Let’s Eat 2 and the writer of Rude Miss Young-ae, I think it’ll manage to be both realistic and funny.

Drinking Solo will air after Bring It On, Ghost on Mondays and Tuesdays in September.

cr. Dramabeans

• 1 month later...

Ha Suk Jin, Park Ha Sun, and SHINee Key join the cast for first Let's Drink script reading

by CoCo Kdrama on Thu, Jul 21, 2016

99b24cef-64d4-45ce-a89f-d095f52a67e5.jpg

If you loved the fun foodie Let's Eat dramas, then you're in for a treat with their upcoming spinoff Let's Drink (aka Drinking Solo), starring Ha Suk Jin Park Ha Sun, SHINee Key, and Gong Myunk. The new series about a jaded instructor (Ha Suk Jin) of a private institute and an optimistic rookie (Park Ha Sun) who bond over the hardships of their jobs and personal lives just had its first script reading. 

This relatable and humorous series is set in Noryangjin, a neighborhood in Seoul that is known for being full of stressed students studying for the civil service exam. Enter Ha Suk Jin and Park Ha Sun, an arrogant star veteran teacher and a struggling newbie lecturer. Ha Suk Jin's character likes to drink alone so he can have "healing time," but eventually the two begin to spend more and more time together, which evolves into romance. SHINee Key costars as a wealthy student who chooses to live in poverty in order to take on the student lifestyle. Gong Myunk plays Ha Suk Jin's immature younger brother, who has few job prospects so he is living with his older brother and being forced to study for the civil service exam by his mother.  

07600e0d-426f-4773-a1cb-3276595de418.jpg

79d9e88a-6d9a-4651-91b4-37cb688523ec.jpg
b41a809e-3447-4807-b199-688492f6d0c1.jpg

cr. Dramafever

• 3 weeks later...

Her character posters from Drinking Solo:

drinkingsolo_3.jpg

drinkingsolo_4.jpg

... That’s in contrast to Park Ha-sun (Temptation), who’s a rookie lecturer named Park Hana who’s described as “Noryangjin’s Jang Geu-rae” (aka our wide-eyedMisaeng rookie) with a cheerful, positive personality. Her drink of choice is beer, and her character proclaims, “Cheers to tomorrow’s star lecturer Park Hana!”

cr. Dramabeans

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely alluring in Cosmopolitan Korea with Ha Suk Jin :wub:

Park Ha Sun and Ha Suk Jin of 'Drinking Alone' show their chemistry in 'Cosmopolitan'

By alim17    17 hours ago    7,502    97    4
ha-suk-jin,park-ha-sun

Pair Ha Suk Jin and Park Ha Sun of upcoming tvN drama 'Drinking Alone' is showing off their immense chemistry ahead of time through 'Cosmopolitan'!

They encompass elegance and class as they pose in a hotel and bar setting dressed in smart suits and gorgeous dresses.  They look like a hot couple indeed!

In the interview, when asked what experiences were the most intense out of those he enjoys doing alone, he chose walking through an alleyway by himself and singing at karaoke.  Park Ha Sun revealed that when she was stressed, she'd go to the karaoke alone for three hours, adding, "When I go with friends, I keep wanting to sing but can't," causing laughter.

Check them out in the September issue!

park-ha-sun_1471880908_13680717_1060778750658521_7485944695622247365_n.jpg

park-ha-sun_1471880908_14021452_1060778753991854_4467778040974122138_n.jpg

park-ha-sun_1471880908_14021471_1060778787325184_4912068341899380930_n.jpg

park-ha-sun_1471880909_14051786_1060778760658520_9089278615282469012_n.jpg

cr. Allkpop.com

• 2 months later...

Our girl's last post on DS... truly loved her comeback drama, so utterly proud and happy for her that it was well received and she was happy filming it. 

Her last post on DS and its corresponding translation:

i hope you to get 'a cup of warm-hearted memories' from 'drinking solo' although that is ended... I believe that all characters of 'drinking solo' would live their own lives well in somewhere else under the same sky where we are. I will not forget warm-hearted staffs, actors, actresses and happy memories. thank you for feel the same way with us, attention, love and watching. - no gu rae / park hana / park ha sun 

cr. clarities__ @ Instagram

Since then, she's been busy busy busy with Top Gear Korea, a KBS drama in the works, and still has time to party! :wub: Can't wait for her next project!

• 2 weeks later...

Park Ha Sun to join Kang Ha Neul and Park Seo Joon in new mystery film 'Young Police'

park-ha-sun-kang-ha-neul-park-seo-joon_1

Park Ha Sun has been chosen to play the female lead in a new mystery film, 'Young Police'!

Previously, it was announced that Park Seo Joon and Kang Ha Neul will be playing college students studying to become policemen. Today, it's revealed that actress Park Ha Sun will be joining the cast as their sunbae in the police academy. 

'Young Police' tells the story of two police academy students attempting to solve a kidnapping case that happened in front of their eyes. The filming for the new movie is expected to start at the end of 2016. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/park-ha-sun-to-join-kang-ha-neul-and-park-seo-joon-in-new-mystery-film-young-police

Park Ha-Sun cast in movie “Young Cop”

Young_Cop-tp222-1_zpspmlzb2nw.jpg

Park Ha-Sun is cast in movie “Young Cop” starring Park Seo-Joon & Kang Ha-Neul. For the movie, Park Ha-Sun will play Joo-Hee. She attends the police academy and is a senior to new cadets played by Park Seo-Joon & Kang Ha-Neul. When she trains her juniors she is strict and cold, but she has a warm heart.

Filming for “Young Cop” begins before the end of this year.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-movies/park-ha-sun-cast-in-movie-young-cop

:grin::grin::grin:

@Pra Peen Thank you for that wonderful news! I love KHN and PSJ, so can't wait to see their chemistry with our girl. A senior who's strict and cold? That is so unlike our girl, but I am confident she will do well. So good to see her projects rolling in fast and furious! :) 

On her personal front, good to see activity on IG between her and RSY again... liking each other's posts. Wonder whether he is in Korea at the moment...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Kyaa!! Our girl is finally tying the knot! Wishing her and RSY a lifetime of wedded bliss and blessings! :wub:

Park Ha Sun And Ryu Soo Young Announce Their Upcoming Marriage

Park Ha Sun Ryu Soo Young

Wedding bells are ringing for another celebrity couple!

On January 6, sources from both Park Ha Sun and Ryu Soo Young’s respective agencies confirmed that the couple will be getting married at the end of January, after a little over two years of dating.

They previously worked together in the 2013 production “Two Weeks,” and began dating at the end of the following year.

Both actors took to their Instagram accounts to deliver the news and their thoughts as well.

Park Ha Sun first apologized that people had to find out through news reports before hearing it from her personally. She also clarified that her statement about wanting to get married at 34, -she’s currently 29 by Korean reckoning-, was made months ago, but the interview was just now published.

She explained that her work is precious to her, but she didn’t want to lose this special relationship either. The actress continued on and promised that she will continue to work hard and live life to its fullest, and stated that they will prepare for their marriage quietly as these are hard times.

Meanwhile, Ryu Soo Young posted a handwritten letter relaying many of the same sentiments as his fiancee. He also apologized that many found out through news reports, and hoped that everyone could understand.

The actor thanked everyone for their well-wishes regarding their marriage, and promised they would continue to improve themselves.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

cr. Soompi

And... the date is set! Jan 22! Congratulations to the happy couple!

Ryu Soo Young And Park Ha Sun Give Details On Their Upcoming Marriage And What Comes Next

ryu soo young park ha sun

Earlier this week, actors Park Ha Sun and Ryu Soo Young confirmed that they would be putting a ring on their two-year relationship.

Their wedding date is scheduled for January 22. The news of their marriage broke late on January 6 and was confirmed by their agencies. Their agencies made an official statement early on January 7.

“The couple have built their relationship on supporting each other even throughout busy schedules in this industry,” the statements said. “They have promised to become lifelong companions to one another based on this love and trust. The ceremony will be held privately in Seoul with the families of both the bride and groom.”

The agencies added, “We congratulate the couple who are adding family life to their lives as actors and ask for everyone’s warm support. They will continue to promote and work hard in order to show the public a good side of themselves.”

A source from Park Ha Sun’s agency also reported that the couple were originally planning to marry in the spring. “After Ryu Soo Young decided to appear in the KBS weekend drama ‘My Father Is Strange’ (working title), they moved up the date,” the source said. “Their honeymoon plans have also been carefully adjusted so as not to interfere with their work.”

The two actors met on set of the 2013 drama “Two Weeks” and revealed their relationship in 2014.

Source (1)

cr. Soompi

Guys, I'm thinking, I don't know where I can find ha sun's international fanbase. But I'm just wondering if any of you want to send some congratulary letter or even gift for Park Ha Sun and Ryu Soo Young Wedding? I really want to send a letter for her. please tell me if you wanna do something for ha sun's wedding. Thank you. I hope we can help each other simply.

@aya minwoo Unfortunately I do not know the contacts for her international fanbase either. I follow her Weibo, but it has been inactive for a long time so I only post my congratulatory messages on IG for her. which I think is a good too, as she is active on that platform... sorry I cannot be of more help. 

Park Ha Sun Dedicates A Sweet Message To Fiance Ryu Soo Young

Park Ha Sun Ryu Soo Young
Pin
SHARES271

Actress Park Ha Sun embarked on a trip to Taiwan for the tvN show “My Last 48 Hours,” where she recorded a sweet video for her fiance, Ryu Soo Young.

The episode, which aired on January 11, showed how the actress would spend her hypothetical last two days of her life. First, she spent the first 24 hours meeting with an old friend and a beloved teacher from middle school. Afterwards, she decided to travel to Taiwan for the remaining 24 hours. She explained her reason for going to Taiwan, saying, “I wanted to dedicate some time to myself with a personal vacation.”

Park Ha Sun planned out her trip, so she could visit a lot of tourist attractions and famous eateries. She visited Taipei 101, as well as a famous temple, all the while making sure to take part in trying the local foods of the country as well.

Towards the end of the show, she left a message for her fiance Ryu Soo Young. The couple recentlyannounced that they will get married by the end of January. She said, “I always thought it would be nice to die in the arms of the one that I love,” as she concluded with a sweet, “I love you,” to Ryu Soo Young.

cr. Soompi

6 hours ago, liddi said:

@aya minwoo Unfortunately I do not know the contacts for her international fanbase either. I follow her Weibo, but it has been inactive for a long time so I only post my congratulatory messages on IG for her. which I think is a good too, as she is active on that platform... sorry I cannot be of more help. 

i got it thank you:)

• 2 weeks later...

Finally! Presenting the stunningly mesmerising bride and handsome, dashing groom. Congratulations Mr and Mrs Ryu Soo Young! May you be blessed with a lifetime of happiness and blessings together!

Ryu Soo Young And Park Ha Sun Are Bursting With Joy As They Tie The Knot

Ryu Soo Young Park Ha Sun

We’ve got a new married couple in the acting world!

Ryu Soo Young and Park Ha Sun tied the knot on January 22, and Fly Up Entertainment released two photos from the wedding to commemorate the event. Both moments capture the couple beaming with joy from their union.

Fly Up Entertainment stated, “Ryu Soo Young and Park Ha Sun have made their wedding vows amidst so many messages of support and congratulations from people. They thank everyone for all of the support and attention they have been given, and we hope everyone continues to congratulate and encourage them as they walk down their path of happiness together.”

Ryu Soo Young Park Ha Sun 2

The wedding ceremony was held at a hotel in Seoul on January 22. Guests included Cho Seung Woo,Lee Kwang Soo, Wang Bit Na, Yoon Yoo Sun, Jung Yoo Mi, and Sam Hammington, who befriended Ryu Soo Young while filming MBC’s “Real Men” together.

The couple first announced their upcoming marriage early this month, and explained that the wedding date was set so it didn’t conflict with the couple’s upcoming productions.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

cr. Soompi

January 23, 2017

Ryu Soo Young and Park Ha Sun are beaming with joy in gorgeous wedding photos

by Shelly M Dramafever.com

2017012401001801600125251.jpg

Ryu Soo Young and Park Ha Sun are setting 2017 couple goals!

The beloved celebrity couple wed in Seoul's Mayfield Hotel yesterday, and Ryu's agency released a couple of photos of the newlyweds in sheer bliss. In the photos, The Virtual Bride actor and Let's Drink actress are holding hands in the middle of the aisle while smiling and laughing at each other. 

The dapper groom seems completely taken with his bride as she smells her bouquet in the second image. The 37 year-old actor looked handsome in his sleek black tux, while his 29 year-old bride was a vision in her white, off-the-shoulder wedding gown and flowing veil.  

After meeting on the set of 2013 action series Two Weeks and dating for two years, the pair finally made it official! They join the ranks of fellow celebrity couples who are not only finding happiness, but making our fairytale dreams come true too. Congratulations!

Archived