[OFFICIAL] Park Bom (박봄) Thread

Guest traveler

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Korean Celebrities' Diets Part 2: 2NE1 Bom-2AM Changmin

Continuing from part I of Korean celebrity diets, here's one that really made me smack my head in confusion. 2NE1's Bom is famous for the "Lettuce sliming diet," which basically consists of, you guessed it, eating lettuce. She basically eats lettuce and drinks up to 2 liters of water every day on top of doing exercise. Many have followed in her footsteps and have tried their hand at the lettuce diet. Seriously?

90858.jpg

full article arhttp://

bit.ly/19Rmx8Q

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In the latest WIN episode YG family was talking in the waiting room and GD was saying that in Team A there is a sloppy member and YG is: Like Top? or Like Bom? look even now they are sitting together...lol

It was just so funny....WIN episode 6 was just filled with YG family teasing each other...OH!! and Top doing his 'choom' dancing for Bom because she told Team B that she wanted to see more of the choreo. Top got up and danced than Bom held her hand up and was 'Not you Top'....I just LMFAO It was so funny it was trending on Nate(?) Bom and Top's dance....I just can't wait for it to be subbed.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

BIGBANG – “Forever With U (feat. 2NE1’s Park Bom)”

With the amount of classics G-Dragon, T.O.P, and Park Bom have under their belts, YG Entertainment might as well go ahead and make them an official subunit. This soulful tune from BIGBANG’s early days still deserves your attention eight years after its release.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/29/15-underrated-k-pop-collabs-need-hear-right-now/

• 4 months later...

K-Blackjacks are really lucky. Saw a few K-BOMbshells bought merchandises that Bom has worn before at 2NE1 Flee Market. Happy for them :) but sad for i-fans :._.: .

Also, YGEX released some new 2NE1 merchandises, probably for their concerts, whenever that would be.

tumblr_muiqexs6R21qc7c2ko2_250.jpgtumblr_muiqexs6R21qc7c2ko4_250.jpg
tumblr_muiqexs6R21qc7c2ko3_500.jpg
tumblr_muiqexs6R21qc7c2ko8_500.jpg
tumblr_muiqexs6R21qc7c2ko5_250.jpgtumblr_muiqexs6R21qc7c2ko9_250.jpg
tumblr_muiqexs6R21qc7c2ko1_500.jpg

Edited by jackadam