[OFFICIAL] Park Bom (박봄) Thread

Guest traveler

Guest dragon-rider

One of Bom's shoes fell off during the performance in Seoul Muisc Awards tonight but she professionally continued to sing and dance. Then she took off the other shoe left and perform with her bare feet like a boss!!!!!  \m/
tumblr_mhhn0dbB5J1qg2i3bo1_500.pngSource as tagged

So much Bom feel today
tumblr_mhhp3opC8l1ri8l3ko1_250.gif tumblr_mhhp3opC8l1ri8l3ko2_250.giftumblr_mhhp3opC8l1ri8l3ko3_250.gif tumblr_mhhp3opC8l1ri8l3ko4_250.giftumblr_mhhp3opC8l1ri8l3ko5_250.gif tumblr_mhhp3opC8l1ri8l3ko6_250.gif
Source: bommiez@tumblr

Guest dragon-rider

Bom tweeted this, referring to how CL always kept an eye on Bom when that wardrobe malfunction happened in Seoul Music Awards performance. A sweet BomRin moment!! Awww :x
130131 BOM"s twitter update
tumblr_mhkjzoFkCI1qzjb8ko1_500.jpg
“The one who kept looking at me to make sure I was okay.. Told me to just continue to have fun playing.. Like that…Somehow giving me strength… Leader Chaerinie kekeke (When I asked her she said I might suddenly do something unexpected again ㅋㅋㅋ so she had to keep her eye on me kekekeke I’ll continue to post stories keㅌkeke”
Source: Bom’s twitter Translated by: CLTheBaddestFemale.com (CLTBF)

hi everyone! I'm new on this thread, so I don't know what you've been discussing, but I had an idea and I wondered if anyone else might feel interested...what do you think of a Bom-Daesung duo song? something where they can battle in high notes? or even with someone outside of YG... it just feels like she has such a lovely voice that it's a pity we only get to hear her only in 2NE1 songs or in songs where she is needed to make them complete (GD&TOP - Oh yeah)...I don't know... I just had this idea and I felt like sharing it...93561959.gif

[130206] BOM (@HAROOBOMKUM): "The nails that I liked and got many times~"

sRuOaJ7.jpg

내가 좋아해서 자주했던 손톱~ (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) nails done by makiko muto~~ 처음엔 하트가 너무 커서 힘들었지만 하루지나니 내몸의 일부분처럼 전혀 힘들지 않았다는~*^____^*

”The nails that I liked and got many times~ (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) nails done by makiko muto~~ At first it was hard because the heart is so big but after a day it was part of me so it was ok~*^___^*”

A61UV00.jpg

@haroobomkum: 이렇게 화려한걸 좋아하게 됐다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 물론 방송용 콘서트용이지만.... 마치 반지를 낀것 같아서 말이다~~~*^____^* 아!,,, 맞다!!! 이것도 Maki짱이 해줌 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

“I grew to like things extravagant like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋIt’s for shows and concerts but… It’s like putting on a ring~~~*^____^* Ah!,,,right!!! Maki did these ones tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ”

mXbkulq.jpg

이건 가요대전때 했던 손톱ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 춤추다가 날개가 날라갔다 ㅋㅋㅋ 이건 by윤정쌤

“These are my nails from Gayo DaejunㅋㅋㅋㅋThe wings fell off while dancingㅋㅋㅋ This is by Ms. Yoonjung”

Source: Bom’s Twitter
Translated by: kristinekwak@YGLadies

[NOTE] 130210 Park Bom Starcall #3 w/ English Translations

Hi I am 2NE1's Bom! 2013 has come again. (sing folktale song~ * embarrassed*). I hope you get lots of money and don't choke for eating too much rice cake soup! Happy Lunar New Year and have a fun time~ Bye! I moved my forehead pony hair up. Translated by @2NE1bbmania

T/N: Based on her makeup and the background music speculations are rising that she is filming something....

Source: 크리스틴 곽@YT

[130212] Bom’s Me2Day: “Thanks to you I had a happy Chuseok~~~*^^*” + Photos of Yummy Goodies

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ㅠㅠ 여러분 덕분에 행복한 추석을 보낼수 있었어요~~~*^^*생일두 아닌데 ㅠㅠ… 고맙고 사룽사룽 합니당~~~*^^*(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

[bOM]ㅠㅠThanks to you I had a happy Chuseok~~~*^^*And its not even my birthdayㅠㅠ… Thanks and I love you~~~*^^*(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

(T/N The cake is from Bom’s Korean fansite)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

이것봐요~~*^____^* 즐거운 추석이였습니다~~~*^^*

Look at this~~*^____^* It was a happy chuseok~~~*^^*”

(Bom’s showing different kinds of rice cake desserts)

Source: Bom’s Me2Day 1 || 2
Translated by: kristinekwak@ygladies.com

[130215] BOM's Me2day: "This is a picture that isn't in the magazineㅋㅋㅋThere are some photos that I personally like~~*^^*"

PzvBvwv.jpg

이건 잡지에 나가지는 않는 착장이지만ㅋㅋㅋ 제가 맘에 드는게 사실 따로 몇개 있어욤~~*^^* 그래서!!! 여러분들 한테만 살짝 공개할라구요~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ “3월호 얼루어” 솔로봄 기대해주세요~~~~(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

This is a picture that isn't in the magazineㅋㅋㅋThere are some photos that I personally like~~*^^* So!!! I will reveal them just to you you~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋPlease be excited for the March issue of "Allure" solo Bom~~~~(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))\

Source: Bom's Me2day

Translated by: kristinekwak@YGLadies.com

[130215] BOM (@haroobomkum): ” A New Attempted Pictorial~” 

732460532.jpg

darabom.png

“I took a photo shoot for the “Allure’s March pictorial”, and for the first time I let go of my stubbornness and didn’t put so much make up ㅠㅠ I honestly was very worried and anxious ke since it was awkward ke ke especially this photo ㅠ But the members say it was a nice new attempt ke ke I’m anticipating it *^^*” – Bom

“I really like this cut!!! ^.^” – Dara to Bom

“Oh really???? Interesting~~I have the standards of an alienㅋㅋ” – Bom to Dara

ygonair_bom-allure-3jpg.jpg

BOM(Spring) is coming...

Source: Bom’s & Dara’s Twitters

Translated by: kristinekwak@YGLadies.com & 2NE1luvr@YGLadies.com