[OFFICIAL] Park Bom (박봄) Thread

Guest traveler

• 2 weeks later...
Guest IntoSprit

doesn't she look much younger than her actual age?
that's of course, a compliment! image
and yes, she can sing! her voice is very unique.

i can't wait for their debut!

• 2 weeks later...

[130612] Bom’s Line Play Diary #38: “Today was actually really sad…..” 

130612_ BomLinePlayDiary _#38

Today was actually really sad.....Tears keep on falling.... Few days ago I saw a pic of Youngbae's dog Boss with an IV...and I thought maybe he caught a cold...? but I found out that he went to heaven..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

But the sadder part was... what Youngbae said to Boss... When I read it, I could really feel Youngbae's sincere heart...ㅠ

Source: @WeLoveBom

Translated by: @BIGBANGGisVIP

• 4 weeks later...
Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Kpop Stars and Their Favorite Foods

KPOP STARS AND THEIR FAVORITE FOODS

They're all under strict diet regiments but that doesn't mean a person can't dream about eating their favorite foods everyday! If I could, I'd eat a cupcake and kettle chips every day of my life, but I can't because then I'll be the size of 10 Hyunas and nobody wants to be that many Hyunas. Just like you and I, Kpop stars love to chow down. Let's take a look at some of their favorite munchies!

2NE1's Park Bom loves corn. This girl could eat corn day and night and isn't afraid to tell the world of her corn-y love. Take a look at her on "2NE1 TV" picking and then scarfing down a piece of corn. Later on, you can see T.O.P watching it on YouTube and having a chuckle.

full article athttp://bit.ly/12RNipd

yogafan said: class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Kpop Stars and Their Favorite Foods

KPOP STARS AND THEIR FAVORITE FOODS

They're all under strict diet regiments but that doesn't mean a person can't dream about eating their favorite foods everyday! If I could, I'd eat a cupcake and kettle chips every day of my life, but I can't because then I'll be the size of 10 Hyunas and nobody wants to be that many Hyunas. Just like you and I, Kpop stars love to chow down. Let's take a look at some of their favorite munchies!

2NE1's Park Bom loves corn. This girl could eat corn day and night and isn't afraid to tell the world of her corn-y love. Take a look at her on "2NE1 TV" picking and then scarfing down a piece of corn. Later on, you can see T.O.P watching it on YouTube and having a chuckle.

full article athttp://bit.ly/12RNipd

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"K-pop Stars WIthout Make-up Part I

K-POP STARS WITHOUT MAKE-UP PART I

Everyone and their mothers in the Korean entertainment industry and in all entertainment industries across the globe wear make-up. It's essential for television, film, music videos, etc. Without make-up and make-up artists, our world will be a much naked place and dare I say, vain? This morning I woke up, looked myself in the mirror, and took in my bare face and decided that I wanted to give a tribute to natural beauty. So let's take a look at idols without their face all done up and picture perfect!

86517.jpg

Oh Park Bom. Honestly, I love this 4D personality girl and she's a great singer and looks a billion times better without all that make-up she plasters on her face. How innocent and pretty does she look here?

full article athttp://bit.ly/14gv3fd

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Audition Tapes: Before They Were Stars Part I

Before they were huge stars, they were just a bunch of awkward, pubescent kids who had dreams and goals like the rest of us. Some of us want to be doctors, lawyers, vets, social workers, and others want to be superstars and these too-cute-for-words kids just happened to want to sing and dance for the world. Let's take a look at part 1 of future idol stars who had no idea that their talents and looks would carry them through so far!

Park Bom, before surgery and before 2NE1, was just a really talented and naturally pretty gal from Maryland. Watch her YG audition tape and tell me that she didn't need all that stuff done to her face!

full article athttp://

bit.ly/13GndXl