[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

Guest heyitzthatfc

no Urahara did not go with them he jus opened the gate.....never thought inoue had such godlike powers

well, for someone like Aizen, he thinks tactically.. Inoue has one of the most impressive powers in the whole series, she is capable or doing destructive damage with tsubaki (only if she had the heart too..), she can basically heal anything if she has the time, and she can deflect pratically everything.. she's one overpowered sob lol..

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest E Dizzl4Shizzl

I gave up on the anime a long time ago. I've always had my complaints about it since the beginning and the bagillion episodes of filler don't help.

I'm starting to wonder how Kubo sensei will take this arc. Ichi and friends seem to be going into the heart of things which makes it seem like they're heading into the final battle. However I'm pretty sure they'll fail somewhere because it seems like Aizen is going to be the top villain for a while and I doubt they'll kill him there...unless Kubo sensei plans to end Bleach early like he did with Zombie Powder. I bet Orihime won't return with them at all.

Well there are still lots of things that Kubo sensei could explain so I hopefully don't see an end to the manga anytime soon. I just wish they'd develop Tatsuki more because she seemed like a very important character in the beginning of the manga and she has so much potential in my opinion.

Guest heyitzthatfc

^sadly, she still manages to not do much. she's like a carbon copy of sakura from naruto.

Well I would have to say thats how her character and role is meant to be, theres a reason why she dislikes fighting, but wants to do it anyways to do the whole prove your worth kind of thing, but people see through it, and like Ichigo, worries about her. Thats why Urahara wanted her to not fight in this arc..

Guest heyitzthatfc

BLEACH CHAPTER 240 DISCUSSION

Get the chapter here: http://jinchuuriki.com/

I thought it was a good chapter, it's filling everyone in on things and I thought letting Ichigo's fellow classmates know whats going on was a good choice.

Guest madeinktown

i have a quick question. Ive been reading bleach on the bleach7 website but after volume 8 they won't let you download the anime/manga. Do we have to pay for it? im not sure what to do. Thanks for your help :tears::sweatingbullets::blink::P

no, you don't have to pay. bleach7 is a free site but why not try maximum7, the group who scanlates bleach for bleach7. their link should be under their good buddies section.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ryisakooguy

anyone catch the english ver last nite?

im very amazed at the voice acting. very good choice...well sooo much better than narutos...ewww. all the voices seem to match the character profile very well. im glad they didnt butcher their voices or else i wouldnt have watched it. ohh yeah doesnt ichigo's voice sound familiar to ya? i believe its the same person who does vash's voice in trigun.

im happy to say that its the best anime thats on for adult swim right now.

anyone catch the english ver last nite?

im very amazed at the voice acting. very good choice...well sooo much better than narutos...ewww. all the voices seem to match the character profile very well. im glad they didnt butcher their voices or else i wouldnt have watched it. ohh yeah doesnt ichigo's voice sound familiar to ya? i believe its the same person who does vash's voice in trigun.

im happy to say that its the best anime thats on for adult swim right now.

uhm this is the manga thread.-_-

anyways I liked it too. :D

• 1 month later...
Guest kkandy4mee

just. WOW. i was in asia w/o internet access for a month, then came back and school just about killed me x__X so i had to catch up on 9 chapters...but ANYWAY.

just HOLEY COOOW.

i really wonder how this is all going to work out...those 3 hollow brothers are so funny/dork. I like nell :D

it's interesting that inoue is wearing the arrancar clothes...i wonder if there's any significance in it.

and i'm still REALLY confused about the whole "order" of the arrancars and hollows and stuff in huedo mundo....can anyone explain it to me? ;__;

just. WOW. i was in asia w/o internet access for a month, then came back and school just about killed me x__X so i had to catch up on 9 chapters...but ANYWAY.

just HOLEY COOOW.

i really wonder how this is all going to work out...those 3 hollow brothers are so funny/dork. I like nell :D

it's interesting that inoue is wearing the arrancar clothes...i wonder if there's any significance in it.

and i'm still REALLY confused about the whole "order" of the arrancars and hollows and stuff in huedo mundo....can anyone explain it to me? ;__;

Do you mean how they are rank? So far we know each Arrancar wears a # somewhere on their body. It's still speculation that the Espada are rank by their strength though.

If you mean their status in HM, then I'm not quite sure. I would assume that the arrancar would have more of a higher status then other hollows in HM.

The way I look at is that she wears those clothes cuz she's one of them now.

• 3 months later...

freaking bleach, i decided to catch up with it today since i had nothing left to do. OMG are we out of the filler arc yet!? no more bounto from the looks of it :D

yea this is the manga thread...i knew that.

MAN freaking chapter 263 had me really excited!! now i'm kinda sad cuz

i can't tell if kaien was putting up a front or not. i was really hoping that aizen had a hole in his whole plan and it was so close to being that way, with kaien in the upper echelons and whatnot, planning to take aizen down from the inside out. darn it

• 5 weeks later...

Archived