[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

Guest garnet_light

I am only watching the anime series, but I'm planning on reading the manga in the near future. So far, the anime is awesome and addictive. Of course, I hate those episodes who has no relation to the story, but mainly, Bleach is one of my favorite anime!! It's great!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xiaoyu

I heard that it's gonna be 70 episodes.

:huh: umm, I'm watching bleach and like I so have seen like 136 episodes and still continuing.

Guest halfbreed

The latest chapter of Bleach blue balled me more so than any of the other chapters... Although I'm wondering if Grimmjow will team up with Ichigo... I have a feeling that this is going to be the case... Coz it's almost time for Ulquiorra to break out of his little prison.

Guest CitrusFlower

this post may be old but i luv bleach!hitsugaya toushiru is so kawaii!i dun think him and momo should have a relationship, they look more like brothers and sister ^_^ but kon is cute too!he may be a perv but he's a funny!

The latest chapter of Bleach blue balled me more so than any of the other chapters... Although I'm wondering if Grimmjow will team up with Ichigo... I have a feeling that this is going to be the case... Coz it's almost time for Ulquiorra to break out of his little prison.

i wonder if grimmjow, if he hasn't already, will develop an ichigo complex. he already let orihime heal ichigo once to full power so he could beat the crap out of him on even terms. oh well, we'll just have to wait.

anyways, for ch. 289 WTH

of course nell was an espada

:rolleyes: makes so much sense

Guest halfbreed

I wonder if Nell was that weird

Espada

from chapter 229 (i think...), the one that Aizen just created. Too lazy to check out what happened to that character and my memory is quite hazy about it :)

I wonder if Nell was that weird

Espada

from chapter 229 (i think...), the one that Aizen just created. Too lazy to check out what happened to that character and my memory is quite hazy about it :)

nah, that kid's name was wonderwice something or other, and i think he just disappeared after that

Guest pubsquash

In actuality, Bleach, Naruto, One Piece chapters, etc, come out in the Weekly Shounen Jump magazine on Mondays in Japan. But some people with good connections manage to get a hold of the RAW pages a few days early. Usually uploading the RAW scans on Fri-Sat. Scanlations come out either next day or a few days later, depending on the speed of the scanlation group. So we are really lucky cos we even get to read ahead of most of Japan if the scanlations are released before Monday.

nel freaking rocks. and she's number 3. i was getting tired of ichigo and crew being beaten down every way they turned but now things look like they have a solid chance of looking up! geez, who would've thought little nel was number 3?!

i can't WAIT to see this animated but that will probably take another filler arc or two. at least the manga keeps going!

Guest halfbreed

Wow this week's chapter rocks! Nel was awesome! It didn't occur to me that Nel ranked that high.

spoiler pics:

click at your own risk ;)

http://i14.tinypic.com/6cs2bl5.png

nel freaking rocks. and she's number 3. i was getting tired of ichigo and crew being beaten down every way they turned but now things look like they have a solid chance of looking up! geez, who would've thought little nel was number 3?!

i can't WAIT to see this animated but that will probably take another filler arc or two. at least the manga keeps going!

Yeah, Ichigo could probably take a break for a little bit since Nel is

number 3

... until Ulquiorra finally shows up, that is... coz Nel might be too tired by then XD . I know what you mean! the manga rocks but seeing this in motion would be the equivalent of a little piece of anime heaven.

I'm just curious. For anyone that's following the translated manga released by Viz Media. How far have they released it? Like is it passed the anime series or is it still behind?

I'm still going to buy it, but curious since I stopped at vol. 10 and still have a long way to go.

Archived